Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > mcr 4

mcr 4

by poisonXpills 3 reviews

frank and gerard get to the hotel and frank finds out the only reason why gerard brought him along. PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 532 words - Complete

0Unrated
ok my friend also wrote this chapter ....there might be a chapter 5 but ill probably write it.....here it is...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Gerard was already on the bed when I came out. "What look you so long?" He asked impenitently. "I took a shower. I already told you that." I said. "Just get over here!" He said. I threw on some lounge pants and jumped on the bed. I laid down. He climbed on top on me, just like last time. "You're so sexy." He said quietly. He started necking. "Did you bring me here just to do this?" I whispered. "Maybe" he said mysteriously. He grabbed my hip and started making out. My hands held his head on their own. He finally laid down next to me.

- - -

After what seemed like for ever, we finally stopped. I never though that Gerard was so interment. He held me in his arms. "What will the guys think if they find out?" I asked quietly. "I really dunno." I said. I took a glance at the clock over his shoulder, 12:23. I fell asleep in his arms. Gerard smiled.

- - -

I woke up to panic of Gerard. "Frank, get up Frank!" He said as he rushed around the room trying to his eyeliner. "Huh? W-w-what time is it?" I said still half way asleep. I looked at the clock. 8:45. I had 15 minuets to get ready. All I could think of was change and brush my teeth. "Did you see my eyeliner in there?" Gerard said impatiently. "Yeah." I said as I threw it to him. He was putting on a black suit jacket on over a black shirt. "Thanks." He said as went to the mirror. "Have you seen mine?" I asked,"Never mind." I said as I pulled mine out of my pocket. I went to my suitcase. "Do you want gel?" I asked randomly. "Nah" He said, walking away from the mirror. I went over and but my make-up on. "Hurry up we have to go!" Gerard said very impatiently.

- - -

We got tot the conference room right on time. The manger stood up. "Hey. What up?" He shook hands with both of us. "Okay, this is the mid-recording meeting. All we do is ask if everyone is doing well and if they will be here for the next recordings. That's pretty much it. Oh and we tell you what time to come in tomorrow and stuff." The manager said causally. "Um, well I know that everyone is doing fine. I believe that everyone will be at the next recordings. So everything kewl" Gerard said leaning back in his chair. I just nodded. "Okay, that's good. Now you guys need to come in tomorrow at...-he looks at his schedule-...10:30 tomorrow morning. That sound good?" He said. "Its all good" Gerard said.

- - -

"So how was it?" Mikey asked. "Good. We need to go in tomorrow morning at 10:30." I said. "How was the hotel?" Bob asked eagerly.
"Well..."Gerard said said looking scared at me. I didnt know what to say or do, I just froze up. The next thing I knew was that I was being smacked across the face by Mikey to snap out of it.
Sign up to rate and review this story