Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My dramatic romance with....

My dramatic romance with....

by Fewli-xx 2 reviews

Maincharacters, Sally Way and Frank Iero. Will they find love, though it will be kinda hard since Sally has the most overprotective brother in the world, Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-13 - 822 words

0Unrated
Im Sally Way, Im 16 years old and I live in Belleville, New Jersey. I've lived here since I was 5. Before, I lived in New York, until my parents decided that New York was to dangerous for a little girl like me. And Im glad they did.
I have two bigbrothers, Michael and Gerard, but I prefer to call them Mikey and Gee. They play in a band, called My Chemical Romance.
My best friend is Martina, she's Rays littlesister. Rays one of Gees and Mikeys bandmates.
Talking about the band, the other members are Bob and Frank. And Im almost sure they're about to get a record deal.

*

"Where you going sis?"
"Martinas house, sleepover."
"Yeah, want a ride? Me and Gee is picking up Ray."
"Yeah sure, that'd be great."

We went out to the car, the trip would only take about 5 min, since Martina and Rays house is only a few blocks away.

"What are you guys doing tonight?"
"Were gonna record a littlebit and hang out at Frankies house."
"Ohh, can we come to Frankies to?" I said, hoping to get a chance to see Frankie.
"Naah, it's gonna be tolate. And youre way to young."
"Come on, Im only two years younger than Mikes and Frankie,"
"Shes right. C'mon Gee, it'll be fun, and we'll take care of them." Mikey said.
"Hmm. Okay then."

Yes, now I had a chance to get to se Frankie again, he's so adorable, I've had a huge crush on him since the first time we met.

"Yeaay, you to are the best brothers ever!" I said with a huge grin on my face.

We parked on Martinas and Rays approach. We went out of the car and walked in to Martinas and Rays house.

"Hello? Anybody hoooome?" Mikey yelled.

Suddenly Ray flew across the room hangin in a rope, landing in the coutch.

"Hi guys." He said with a grin.
"What the hell was that?" Gee said.
"Ohh, Martina and I decided to build a faster way to get to the coutch."
"Ohhh. Okey...." Mikey said. Stunned.
"Is Martina home yet?" I asked.
"Yeaah, I think shes at her room."

I went up the stairs and pracically ran in to Martinas room. I hadn't seen her for two weeks since the Toro family, including Ray, had been on vacation in Italy.
I went in to her room, only to find her sitting on her bed, painting, as usual.

"Hey Sall." Martina looked up and gave me a huuuge hug.
"Ohhw Teeny, I've missed you like hell."
"So whats up for tonight?"
"Mikey, Gee and the other guys is gonna record a little bit, and then go to Frankies. They're having som kinda party or something. So I made them say yes to letting us go with them to Frankies."
"Awsome."
"Yeah, they're picking us up after they've recorded."

*
Two hours later
*

The cartrip from Rays to Frankies took a bit, since Frankie lived in the outside of Belleville.
We arrived about 20 minuites later and some people had already arrived. This was going to be a night to remember.
We went in and everyone were happy to se that me and Teeny was with them today, they had big plans on gettning us wasted, though Gee was overprotective.

"Hi Frankie, hope you don't mind letting me and Teeny hang with you tonight."
"No problem. Want some wine?"
"Yeah, thanx."

The night went on, and suddenly I was pretty wasted. I didn't know where either Gee or Mikey were. Or Teeny. Were was everybody? Everything was spinning and suddenly, I fell right into someones arms.

"Heey, Sall. You okay?"
"Yeeeeah. Party Party."
"Yeah, your really wasted. Lets get you a bed."
"Noo, I can't sleep now. I have to find Teeny."
"Teenys okay. Shes with Ray, Mikey, Gee and Bob."
"Frankie, shhhhs. The'll hear me, I can't lett hem know Im wasted."
"Calm down, Sally. You really need to sleep. I've called Donna, and shes fine with you sleepning here."
"Oh I love you Frankie, your the best ever."
"Yeah."

*
Frankies POV
*

She wasn't that heavy to carry, after all, she was kinda small.
"Sally, you need to help me now. We need to get you something to sleep in."
"CAN I USE YOU SPIDERMAN T-SHIRT?"
"Shhhhhhsss, calm down. Yes, of cours you can. I'll go get it for you, and you stay here. Okay?"

I went away and picked up my t-shirt. I walked back, only to find that Sally had fallen asleep on the bed.
Great, how was I suppost to do now.

"Sall, you awake?"

All I got for an answer was a snoring sound.
I decided to leave her alone. I walked through the door when I heard Sally.

"Please don't leave me alone. Please."
"Okay, I'll stay here.

I layed down next to her, letting her sleep on my arm. And after a few minuites, I fell asleep too.
Sign up to rate and review this story