Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog

Bah Hedgehog

by JesusKetchum31 3 reviews

Sonic discusses Christmas with Shadow while shopping for Tails. NON-SLASH! Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Adventure 2 Spoilers

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Humor - Characters: Shadow, Sonic - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2005-12-08 - Updated: 2005-12-08 - 366 words - Complete

1Funny
Don't tell anyone, but I hate Christmas.

I know, I know, what the heck? Why would I, of all people, hate Christmas? Aren't there about a million pictures of me posing in Christmas gear, grinning like an idiot? Don't I always act lively and happy during the holiday?

Part of being a world-famous hero is that you learn to act. Really well. Me? I act like I like Christmas.

When you're all alone, like I am, you just can't like the holiday. There's nothing fun about having no presents, nowhere to go, when all your friends get something, or at least have someone to be with. By the time I found Tails and Knuckles, it was too late-the damage was done, and I hated Christmas

So now I'm standing here in this store, in front of a bunch of video games that I know we can't afford, trying to figure out what to buy Tails and myself.

All I really want for Christmas is that one third person shooter. But if I buy that, I won't be able to afford to get Tails a pair of glasses. And he needs the glasses. But I've wanted this game for months... and if I don't buy it and finish it now, Eggman will come along and start some big thing.

Yeah, I guess you're right. There is always afterward. But the Christmas-hate might keep me from making it that long, man. I can't take this Christmas stuff. Those obnoxious songs playing everywhere, people smiling and laughing and buying each other expensive gifts that don't mean anything... I don't know if I can make it. And if the rumors are true, and Eggman's at it again... Man, you're gonna have to take over again, because I just can't do this anymore.

No, I'm not still feeling off. Not like that anyway. It's all psychological.

I'm sure, man.

No, I'ts just the season. Because I hate Christmas.

Yeah, anytime but Christmastime, you know?

...What do you mean, you like Christmas, Mr. "Soldiers Go Boom?"

Dude, everything reminds you of her.

...Did you learn to swear like that from her too?

Shadow, just shut up and have a Merry Christmas already.
Sign up to rate and review this story