Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

We all have a weakness but some of ours are easier to identify.

by rainbowsprinkles08 5 reviews

sdrctfvgybhun

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-14 - 367 words - Complete

1Moving
Ryan's POV

When I woke up, there was the unfamiliar feeling of not being alone. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the face of a sleeping Brendon in front of me. Whats he doing in my bed? Then i remembered last night's events and realized that I Was in his bed. Soon I also realized that his arm was draped over my bare stomach.

I could get used to this. Waking up to Brendon's handsome face in the morning? Yes please. I watched him sleep for a while wondering what he was dreaming last night that made him so frightened. Wondering what he was dreaming of now. It broke my heart to think that he only wanted me in the bed to comfort him, I sure he would've done the same thing he had been rooming with Jon or Spencer. I smiled to myself as he slightly snorted in his sleep and smiled lightly. He tucked his head into the crook of my neck and tightened his arm around me.

Brendon has always been a really affectionate person, physically. He always expresses how he feels through his touch, facial expressions and especially his eyes. I've always wondered how Brendon would be as a boyfriend, but I'll never know because he is definetly straight. I know. He adores the screams from the teenies in the crowd and their over the top antics to try and get close to him.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a rustling and the bed moving slightly. Brendon must be waking up. He lifted his head rested it on his pillow jsut inches from my face and tarted to open his eyes, but they only made it so far.

His half opened eyes, slightly glazed over met mine. "Morning." He mumbled sleepily.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I asked.

He rolled onto his back away from me realizing the closeness of our bodies. See? Straight.

"Better, I guess. Thank you for staying with me."

"Anytime. Thats what friends are for. I know you'd do the same for me."

Friends. I see him frown slightly at the words. But that's all we'll ever be. Because he wont ever love me back.
Sign up to rate and review this story