Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > If It Looks Like I'm Laughing, I'm Just Asking to Leave.

Chapter Twenty Seven

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

esztxycdtrfighui

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 945 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 27

Nicky's POV

"That is, if the offer still stands...." I tried to gauge his reaction through his eyes, but he had put up a wall and they were unreadable as was his face.

He looked down at his hands and nodded. "I'm gonna have to think about it." And got up and started for the door to the room.

I sat there on the bed and stared at my feet. Then I heard foot steps rushing back to me. "That's enough thinking." I heard him mumble before he attached his lips to mine. It was the most passionate kiss I have ever shared with anybody. Our lips moved together in sync and before I knew it I was light headed and pulled away slightly only to rest my forehead on his looking at his swirling gold eyes.

"Is that a yes?" I said grinning.

He grinned back and kissed me again.

I pulled away again. "Is that a yes? Because I still can't tell."

"Yes." He said, his thumb caressing my cheek "That is a definite yes." He pulled me onto him so I was on my knees, which were on either side of his thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tight.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said and leaned back and once again our lips were attached in a heated kiss. His hands ran down my sides resting at my waist then playing with the hem of my shirt. Getting the idea I pulled away quickly and the shirt was discarded. Soon after, so was Ryan's. We fell back onto the bed and continued what we were doing. I ran my hands over his chest. He was so thin I could feel most of his ribs.

"You're so skinny." I joked pulling away and trying to catch my breath.

"Be quiet, you." He smiled and kissed me. Once again our tongues dueling it out.

He rolled on top of me supporting himself with one arm while the other traveled down my torso to rest on my belt buckle. Slowly he started to undo it, but I put my hand over his to stop him.

He pulled away, his face confused. "Whats wrong?"

I blushed and looked away from him. "I-" I bit my lip.

"What, beautiful?"

"I, um, I'm not ready."

"Oh." He said and rolled off me onto his back, sighing and looking up at the ceiling.

"Ry. Come on." I rolled over so I was facing him and propped myself on my elbow and rested my other on his chest. "Its not that I don't want to because believe me, I do. Its just well..."

"Why can't you? You did with Sean didn't you?"

I sighed, annoyed, and rolled onto my back myself. This is exactly the problem that had broken up Sean and I, people believing I would just sleep with anyone. Jealousy. The green eyed monster...

"You didn't?"

"No." I said more harsh than I meant to.

"You mean you're still a-"

"Yes, Ryan, I'm still a virgin." I said coldly, flopping my feet over the edge and looking for my shirt.

"Hey wait!" Ryan said grabbing my shoulder, forcing me to stay on the bed and turning me to face him.

I didn't look at him. "I didn't know I'm sorry. Why didn't you tell me?"

"It didn't come up. But what did you expect. I'm four years younger than you and yes, I was with Sean for almost a year, but I don't sleep with just anyone, Ryan." I scolded him.

"Look, come here." Reluctantly I sank down next to him, never having retrieved my beloved shirt. "I'm sorry. I guess I just assumed. Jealousy is a bitch. I'm really sorry. You're right. You're better than that and I should've known. Please forgive me?"

"I do. Its just. That's really what broke Sean and I up."

He looked at me, confusion swirling in his eyes. "What is?"

"Sex."

"What about it?"

"He thought I had had sex with you and he was jealous."

"Oh babe, I'm sorry." He said taking me in his arms and pulling me close to his body.

"It's ok. It's in the past."

I shut my eyes and calmed down as I just sat here cleared my mind of everything except being here with Ryan.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Ok. Lets get under the covers."

We shifted and slid under the covers. As soon as we were under, I moved so I layed on my stomach and moved my right leg over his left, my right arm over his torso and my other arm under my pillow, making myself comfortable.

"Night, love." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Mhmmm." I grumbled and fell into a comfortable sleep.

::pats self on back:: nice chapter Nicky. Why thank you Nicky. I like this chapter. I dunno why. Sorry for the shortness of the previous. I just wanted to leave you hanging because I'm evil like that. XD Just because, I'm gonna start putting the list of songs that I listened to while I wrote this. This is my project playlist playlist...well some of it...

Never There- Cake
Everybody's Changing- Keane
Banquet- Bloc Party
Almost there- The Academy Is...
Build God, then we'll talk- Patd
Juicebox- The strokes
Lollipop- MIKA
I miss you- Blink 182
Love today- MIKA
Lazy eye- Silversun pickups
My name is trouble- Nightmare of you
Grace Kelly- MIKA
Time to dance- Patd
Makes me wonder- Maroon 5
Dig- Incubus

If you don't know any of the songs, look them up they're all fab. Right now I'm totes obsessed w/ the last :] Later babes.
Sign up to rate and review this story