Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Devil's Daughter

by darkdreams 0 reviews

0

Category: Harry Potter - Rating:  - Genres: 0 - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 587 words - Complete

1Original
He had been talking for over half-an-hour. His life had blatantly been more exciting than hers. But then who's wasn't? He used to go to some boarding school, was an orphan, and didn't like his aunt, uncle or his cousin. There was a lot more too his story than he was saying but Anna let it pass, for now. She wasn't too bothered; she hadn't told all the truth about herself. Mainly because she didn't now the whole truth.

'I expect you're bored by my history' he said smiling at her
Startled she looked up at him 'Not really it's more interesting than mine' He laughed and she smiled. He was nice in one way, and Anna found herself warming to him. 'Do you wanna sit down' she asked pointing to a park bench. After staying in the restaurant for about ten minutes they had decided it as too much for them and had gone for a walk in the park.
'Sure' they walked over to the wooden bench. It was placed randomly on the grass, not really looking toward anything. It was just there. So they sat down on the bench. It was then she noticed he was looking at her strangely.

'What?'
'Nothing, 'I'm just sure I've met you before'
'Where?'
'How should I know?' Anna shrugged and looked of into the shadows. 'Anna?' he asked.
'Yeah' she turned to face him. He looked at her and touched her chin with his hand. Then he leant forward. Anna froze, unsure of what to do. He was going to kiss her.

Anna fell of the bench. On purpose of course. He glanced down at her confused. 'I can't' she mumbled blushing furiously. 'This is why I didn't want to come'
'Wha- Why?' Harry asked looking even more befuddled.
'I'm betrothed to some random person I don't even know. I'm not aloud to back out and I'm not aloud to be contaminated as my father puts it. And Hanna knows this' an extremely ugly look appeared on her face.
'Contaminated'

'I've never kissed anyone, let alone talked to any boy without adult supervision before' she said slowly. A look appeared on his face, it could have been amusement. 'IT'S NOT FUNNY' she shouted. 'HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU WERE TOLD YOU COULDN'T HAVE A LIFE? IM EIGHTEEN TOMMOROW AND TOMORROW I'M GETTING MARRIED TO SOME GUY I'VE NEVER MET'
'Whoa calm down'
'WHY SHOULD i. EVERYONE WHO I HAVE EVER TOLD HAS HAD A GOOD 'OL LAUGH ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH'

'I wasn't laughing at you'
'You weren't?' she asked lowering her voice slightly surprised.
'No, I was laughing at your face' Anna narrowed her eyes and punched him playfully in the arm. 'Didn't Hanna tell you I have sudden violent mood swings?'
Harry shook his head.

'Well now you know' Anna glanced down at his arm and caught sight of his watch. 'Oh damn'
'Huh?'
'My father's going to kill me' she looked uneasy. 'I'm really sorry I've got to go before someone gets hurt' she smiled slightly.
'Can I talk to you again' he asked
'Ask Hanna if you want to see me. I don't have a proper address, no phone and no internet. But Hanna does and I talk to her at least once a week.'
Harry watched as she stood up and walked quickly away. Soon she disappeared into the darkness and he was left sitting on his own, thinking.

- - - - - - -

Please Please Review or Rate . . .
Sign up to rate and review this story