Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sakura's new friend!

Chapter 1

by kaityjane 0 reviews

Naruto and Sasuke have left Sakura. Sakura had\s now decided to join akatsuki, but while shes there she get a new friend or maybe even more! Deidara/Sakura fic!

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 1241 words

0Unrated
A/N- I do not own Naruto or any of the characters.

Chapter one.

Deidara woke up in a sun filled room. Cursing under his breath he got out of bed. It was eight in the morning and Deidara had had a late night. He had snuck out of the Akatsuki base to go to his secret spot to paint. Deidara hated painting at the base do to the fact that every one made fun of him by calling him a sissy, and then they would destroy his beautiful paintings.
There was only one person in the Akatsuki that would respect his love for art, and that man now was gone thanks to one pink haired girl and an old women. Well luckily the old hag had died after killing Sasori, but there remained one girl who still needed to be handled.
With a smirk Deidara whispered under his breath,"Oh when I find that girl do I have a plan for her, un."
Then Deidara went on with his morning by taking a much needed shower then doing his hair and walking out of his room at nine to go to the kitchen in the under ground Akatsuki base.
In the kitchen there were three other members of akatsuki Itachi, Kisame, and Tobi.
"Morning, Deidara-sempi!" Tobi shouted at Deidara.
Deidara rolled his eyes before asking, "Itachi do we have a mission for the day?"
"Yes." Itachi stated.
"Well what is it, un?" Deidara said with a glair. He was in no mood this morning.
"Well looks like some ones in a good mood" Kisame said laughing.
"Shut the hell up before I make you, un!" Deidara screamed.
"Oh really, pretty boy? Bring it on!"
"Both of you shut up so I can get on with the mission," Itachi said in a rather harsh voice for having no emotions.
Both of the men shut their mouths. Even they knew not to mess with the Uchiha.
"Good boys," Itachi said with his personal smirk.
"First off the people going on the mission are Kisame, Deidara, and me. Sorry Tobi maybe next time."
Tobi frowned and walked out of the room.
Itachi continued, "The mission is to sneak into the village hidden in the leaves and spy on Sakura Haruno."
Deidara almost laughed at the good timing, but stopped himself when he herd Itachi's next words.... "We are not to harm her. For she will be the next member of akatsuki."
Deidara just sat in shocked. Even if she was a new member of Akatsuki he would still get his hand on her one way or another.


In Konoha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura Walked down the people filled streets of Konoha on her way to the Hospital. Tsunade had a bi day planned for Sakura or so Sakura herd, but when she walked into the Hospital Tsunade had a nurse waiting to talk to Sakura.
"Good morning Mrs. Haruno, Lady Tsunade has told me to inform you that you have the day off," and with that the nurse left.
Sakura normally would have wondered why she was getting a day off, but she was tired from a busy day at the hospital the day before. Sakura just wanted to get back into bed and take advantage of her well deserved day off.
Sakura almost made it all the way home when an old friend came up.
"Hey! Sakura! WAIT!" Ino shouted a little too loud.
Sakura turned around to Ino and waved at her.
"Oh god I never thought I'd catch up to you."
"Hello Ino. How are you?"
"Oh I'm good, but I'm not hear to talk about me. I have a question for you."
"Oh really? What is it?"
"Well you know it's been a couple of years since Naruto left to go..." That's all Ino could get out before Sakura interrupted.
"It's been 2 years. He left when we were fifteen. Also I don't need to talk about how Naruto left to go get Sasuke, and the fact that he never came back."
Sakura turned to walk away.
"But..." Ino tried to get out another question.
"And yes Ino I'm ok."
Sakura turned and left Ino. Sakura made it all the way home this time. When she walked into her bedroom she fell onto her bed not even caring about her shoes. She just wanted to fall into the blissfulness of sleep.
After two minutes of laying down Sakura fell into a deep sleep that was anything but blissful.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sakura's dream.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team seven was fighting the Akatsuki when Itachi took off. Sasuke ran after him out of site. Then Naruto started yelling at Sasuke and chased after him. Sakura stood there by herself surrounded by members of the Akatsuki.
All of them attacked Sakura one by one. The ones who weren't attacking her laughed at her. Sakura fell to the ground in defeat.
All of them just stood there kicking her, but Sakura could not shed a single tear. Her team left her for someone more important. The pain the men were causing was nothing of the pain her team had caused her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sakura woke up to a load knocking on her balcony door. Sakura rubbed her eyes and looked at her clock.
Sakura got up and opening the balcony window. She stuck her head out and looked back and forth. No one was there. Sakura being overly annoyed shut the door and turned around.
Sakura was meet by a face when she turned around. Well to be more accurate three faces. Three akatsuki faces. Sakura let out a gasp before a hand was put over her mouth.
She didn't even see Itachi get behind her.
Itachi whispered in her ear. "We are not here to hurt you. We just have something we would like to talk to you about."
Sakura stopped struggling and shook her head up and down as best as she could.
"Good girl."
Itachi took his hand off her mouth and walked into her living room. Followed by Sakura and two Akatsuki members.
Sakura sat down and looked at Itachi waiting for him to talk.
"Sakura Haruno we have come to ask if you would like to be Akatsuki's new medic."
"How will I be treated if I do join the Akatsuki?"
"Like an equal."
"Please like she's any where near are strength, un" Deidara said with a smirk on his face.
Sakura standing up and turning around to slap Deidara was stopped by and sudden thought. Why hurt him when I can hurt his ego.
"OH MY GOD. Ino when did you join akatsuki.
Deidara's smirk turned into a frown. This was not the first time that some one from Konoha has mistaken him for Yamanaka Ino. He knew that Ino was a girl and that hurt him even worse. He hated when people made fun of his gender.
"What was that bitch, un!" Deidara yelled
"Oh my Ino your voice had gotten so much deeper since I last seen you." A huge smile was on Sakura's face.
Before Deidara could get a word in Itachi spoke up.
"So are you going to join?"
"Heck yes! I mean I would love to join."
Deidara looked pissed, but on the inside he had a plan. A plan to see Sakura Haruno in major pain.

A/N - Well that's the first chapter. Please review! Also I know it might not seem it but this will be a Deidara/Sakura romance Fanfic.
Sign up to rate and review this story