Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Secrets

Chapter 6: Return

by Sakura_x_Sasuke101 0 reviews

Anko's sisters come for to stay for a while. all 14 of them

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Anko, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Iruka, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kiba, Naruto, Neji, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 1908 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6: Return

Anko P.O.V

Work was a bloody hell once Kakashi and I came back from our mission. The Hokage wanted our reports back A.S.A.P. This to her meant now. I sighed and twirled my pencil in my fingers. Kakashi wasn't doing to well either. It took us 5 days to get home and we kind of had a lot on our minds. Like last night for instance.
I sighed and stated writing down what happened on the mission. Kakashi leaned over, read my report and then went back to writing his.
"You know if you wanted help remembering what happened you can just ask," I said rolling my eyes, "I swear sometimes you're as lazy as Shikamaru."
"I'll just take that as a complement and leave it at that," He replied.
"It wasn't though."
"I know but then again I don't care, now do I?" He nuzzled my neck and purred like a kitten. "Your so beautiful, you know that?"
"I can't forget it with you always reminding me now can I?"
He nuzzled me a bit harder and turned his purring into a growl.
"Wow, someone's feisty. Hey just hold your horses there tiger and just wait till' you find out what I have in store for you tonight."
That seemed to get him off long enough for me to get on with my report.
'Anko please come and see me in my office for a moment. There's some people here to see you,' The Hokage said over the load speaker.
I slide my chair over to Kakashi's, after gently pulling down his mask I kissed his lips.
"I'll be right back," I said in the sexiest tone I could make. My eyes stayed half lidded as a turned to go out the door. I turned back at him and blew him another kiss and I winked my eye at him. I could tell he was smiling as I walked toward the Hokage's office.
"Hey Anko, how did your mission with Kakashi go?"
I turned around to see Iruka run up beside me.
"It went fantastically splendid," I replied.
"Fantastically splendid? I've never herded you say that before. Who taught you that phrase? Naruto?"
"I said off the top of my head ok Mr. I Like To Ask Questions!"
"Ok, ok no need to snap at me oh and if you were going to Hokage's office we already passed it."
"Oh DAMMIT! See you later Iruka!"
I ran off infront of the Hokage's office door. I cleaned my shirt with my hand and opened the door. Fourteen girls stood in front of the Hokage's desk. I recognized them in an instant.
"Oh my God what are you guys doing here," I screamed.
They all pulled me into a group hug and screamed a girly scream. Not one like they were scared but one more like those happy ones. I could never tell the difference but for some reason I could at that moment. I hugged them all back; I couldn't believe all my sisters were here, all fourteen of them.
They had all changed so much, but mostly in their hair areas. Almost all my sister had blue or green hair. Only Lyndenina and I had been born with a purplish brown hair color.
"Well looks like little Anko aint so little anymore," Aquainna squealed.
"OH MY GOD IT IS JUST SO GOOD TO SEE YOU," Adasidona screamed and tightened her hold on me.
"Adas-id-na," I gasped out, "I need-AIR!!!"
"Oh sorry."
She let go of me and I started hyperventilating.
"Anko, just thought we should tell you," Rivera started.
"Tell me what?"
"Dad's waiting outside," Seashen finished.
"But he's only going to be here for the day and then he unfortunately has to leave for home, but on a much nicer note we can stay as long as you'll let us," Jazfall added.
My eyes shot open dad, here? Oh my God pinch me I'm dreaming. That's when I realized this still was the Hokage's office and that she was staring at us.
"Uh Tsunade-sama do you mind if I use my vacation time now? I haven't seen my sisters since I was like ten."
She stared at me and back at the groups of girls who kept covering me in hugs.
"Their all your sisters!!!! Umm well ok but remember you only have 2 weeks of vacation time no exception unless you get put in the hospital or become ill," She said sternly.
"Hey Tsunade you'll be- WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE!!"
I turned to see Kakashi with a confused look on his face. Papers dropped from his hand. I was guessing that was his finished mission report.
"Oh Kakashi! Your finished your report great," I said giving him a smile, "Oh and Kakashi these are my sisters, Lyndenina, Aquainna, Adasidona, Rivera, Seashen, Jazfall, Lakia, Ocean, Dawri, Vardroie, Bamlynn, Fantasia, Danniyelle, and Lan-marie."
He came up to me and whispered "I guess this means no surprise tonight?"
"Yeah," I whispered back, "Maybe some other time ok?"
"Ok."
"Come on girl! Dads been waiting outside for like half an hour now," Fantasia said taking my hand and dragging me out the door. The other girls followed me and Fantasia.
I saw my father and almost cried out of joy. He still had that soft fatherly look on his face. I ran and embraced him. His arms wrapped around me.
"I've missed you my daughter," I herded him whisper.
"I miss you too dad!"
"Sorry to interrupt this very touching moment but IM STARVED," Dawri yelled as she held her grumbling stomach.
I giggled and let go of my father. I walked over to her and slapped her back gently.
"C'mon guys I know a good place to eat. It serves the absolute best ramen in the village," I said in a response to her comment.
"Can we put salt in our ramen," Lan-marie asked.
"Sure. There's no law against it!"
Lan-marie smiled at me.
"Good because you know how much I love salty things!"
We all burst out laughing. It was very true that she loved salt. Every mermaid loved salty thing but Lan-marie was a little crazy when it came to putting salt in things. Most of the time it was so salty that if she didn't finish it one of our servants would turn all red from taking one bit of it.
I lead the way to the ramen shop Naruto loved so much. After everyone ordered a bowl of ramen I saw Hinata, Sakura, Temari and ... TENTEN! I ran up to her with my family right at my heels.
"OH MY GOD TENTEN," I said grabbing hold of her shoulders and taking a few breaths to calm me down, "I heard what happened a couple days ago! Are you ok?"
"I'm fine Anko. Really! My cousin helped my friends to make the antidote. I am fine now ok! Oh who are your friends?"
"I'm Lyndenina!"
"I'm Aquainna!"
"I'm Adasidona!"
"I'm Rivera!"
"I'm Seashen!"
"I'm Jazfall!"
"I'm Lakia!"
"I'm Ocean!"
"I'm Dawri!"
"I'm Vardroie!"
"I'm Bamlynn!"
"I'm Fantasia!"
"I'm Danniyelle!"
"And I'm Lan-marie. Were all Anko's sisters!"
"And I am her father; it's a pleasure to meet you all."
He shook all their hands and asked, "Now what might you're names be?
"I'm H-hinata. Its n-nice to meet y-you too."
"My names Sakura and it's a pleasure to meet you too."
"I'm Temari and the pleasure is all mine."
"Uhhh well it's kind of obvious that my name is Tenten."
Temari looked around and then asked, "Hey has anyone seen Kankurou?"
"I th-think that he me-mentioned something a-about going over to K-kiba's house for the n-night," Hinata answered in her normal stuttering voice.
"Hey Anko can you show us to you place so we can settle in a bit," asked Jazfall.
"Oh sure. See you guys later ok?"
I lead them to my apartment and let them look around. After dinner we all bid my father good bye. I stayed and watched him walk out of the distance. I walked inside and saw my sisters panicking.
"Anko its SUNSET," Rivera yelled.
I smirked at their child-like screams. I told them all to calm down and lead them to the bathroom. They stared in aw at the hot tub they saw. We all climbed in and turned back into our mermaid selves. We all sighed until...
"Karaoke TIME," Bamlynn yelled. I groaned and told her maybe another time.
"Humph! With that attitude you're going first."
She took out her portable "song type" spinner. She spun it all gladly told me that the type of song I had to sing was "Broadway".
I cleared my throat and let the word flow form my mouth.

I can here the bells. Well, don't cha here them chime. Can't you fell my heartbeat keeping perfect time and all because he touched me. He looked at me and stared yes he bumped me. My heart was unprepared when he tapped me and knocked me of my feet. One little touch and now my life's complete, 'cause when he nudged me love put me in a fix, Yes it hit me. Just like a ton of bricks. Yes my heart burst now I know what life's about. One little touch and loves knocked me out and,

I can here the bells, my head is spinning! I can here the bells, something's beginning! Everybody says that a girl who looks like me can't win his love well just wait and see 'cause, I can here the bells! Just here them chiming! I can here the bells like Tad Birchers climbing! Oh I can't contain my joy 'cause I've finally found the boy I've been missing. Listen I can here the bells.

Round one: He'll ask me on a date. Round 2: I'll primp but wont be late because round 3: when we kiss inside his car. Won't go all the way but I'll go pretty far. Then round 4: he'll ask me for my hand and round 5: we'll book the wedding band, so by round 6: Amber much to your surprise, this heavy weight champion wins the prize!

I can here the bells! My ears are ringing I can here the bells! The bridesmaids are singing! Everybody says that a guys that's such a gem, wont look my way well the laughs on them 'cause I can here the bells! My father will smile; I can here the bells as he walks me down the isle. My mother started to cry but I can't see 'cause Link and I are French kissin'! Listen I can here the bells! I can here the bells! My head is reeling! I can here the bells, I can't stop appealing! Everybody warns that he won't like what he sees! But I know that he'll look inside of me and I can here the bells! Today's just the start 'cause I can here the bells and 'till death do us part and, even when he dies he'll look down from up above remembering the night when we two fell in love. We both will share a tear and he'll whisper as were amanessing (S.P)! Listen I can here the bells!

My sisters all took their turns and we all eventually went to sleep.

Wow this is a long one. It took me a while. So plz review if you have any ideas plz tell me ok.
Sign up to rate and review this story