Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Look For The Boy with a Broken Smile

[[11.]]

by zildjian1039 6 reviews

sdgsdfdsfds

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 1243 words

1Exciting
4-13-2006
I woke up somewhere around 11 am, in Patrick's arms on the couch at Pete's house. All I remembered was stumbling into Pete's house around 3 am after celebrating the boys' show at Denny's,and passing out on the couch. There was a knock at the door,and Pete groaned, stumbling over to the door, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Allie started to go back to sleep when she heard a familiar voice.
"Who are you again?",Pete asked.
"Allie's dad.Where's my daughter?"
"Ohhh you're the bastard. She's not here.", he started to close the door when my dad barged into the living room.
I tried to pull away from Patrick,who was still sleeping, but it was too late.
"Allie get in the car now.", my dad said firmly, looking VERY pissed.
"NO!",I screamed.
By that time Andy,Joe,and Patrick were all awake from the noise.
Within an instant, my dad had Patrick pinned up against the wall by his throat.
"I swear to God,if you ever touch my daughter, or come near her again, I'll beat the shit out of you like you've never been beat before."
Patrick was gasping for breath.
"YOU HEAR ME?"
"DAD PUT HIM DOWN!",I yelled,pushing him as hard as I could.
It didn't help.
Pete gave him a blow to the head with a lamp and he was unconscious.
Patrick fell to the ground, regaining his breath and trying not to pass out.
I led him to the couch.I was crying now.
"Patrick are you ok baby?",I asked,rubbing his back.
"I'm fine."
Andy and Joe looked on in silence while Pete paced the house angrily.
I thought for a few moments.
"Pat, we gotta get out of here."
He coughed."Out of where?"
"Out of this fucking neighborhood.Away from both of our dads. Away from Chicago and far away. I can't stay here anymore."
"We're only 17 Allie. How can that work?"
"You turn 18 in a week and my birthday is in four months. I'm close enough to 18. I just wanna get away.All of us.Andy,Pete,and Joe want out too,they've said it a million times. So lets go. I can't stand this state or anyone in it."
Patrick scratched his head.
"The next show we play...I think it can buy us all plane tickets and pay our rent for a couple months."
"But where are we going?",Andy asked.
Joe sat up."Did I hear someone say California?Cali it is! "
"I've always wanted to live in California.",I explained. "It's been a dream of mine since I was five."
But the truth was,I would have gone anywhere in the world rather than stay in Illinois.
---
I watched the boys tie up my father and stick him in a closet.
"That should keep him busy for a while.",Pete stated with pride.
"Now I gotta start packing."
---
Twenty minutes later, I found myself in my bedroom with a couple oversized suitcases.
I was throwing her posessions in quickly, trying to leave behind anything that brought back memories of the past few years of my life. When I was done, she dragged the bags down to the driveway and was starting out to my car,when I saw my mom pull in the driveway.
"Allie what are you doing ?", mom asked,getting out of the car.
"Mom I-",I started and then burst into tears.
My mom wrapped her arms around me.
"Tell me sweetie,what's wrong?"
"Mom I can't stay here anymore. I can't live with dad,I can't deal with him trying to hurt the people I love. He nearly choked Patrick to death this morning,and I know he's hurting you by acting the way he is. I wish I could take you with me mom. I wish-"
"Take me where?"
"California. I'm leaving there,please don't be mad."
My mom pulled away from the hug.
"Go Allie. You have your whole life ahead of you, and it certainly isn't here.", mom said through tear-filled eyes."I know how in love you are with this boy. I know for sure, because I've never seen you this happy before,since you've been with him. All I want for you to be is happy. And I know he can make that happen."
"Thank you so much mom. You have no idea how much this means to me."
"As long as I can visit and make sure you're keeping your place clean and what not."
I smiled.
"We're probably not gonna be leaving until next week,mom. Just please don't let dad know, he'll never let it happen. I'm gonna put all my stuff in Patrick's house for now. He's gonna load it into our cars and we're having them brought to us later on."
"Good plan. Allie, please tell me if you need money or something."
I hugged my mom again. I don't know what I would have done without her. I would miss her, that's for damn sure.
---
I dragged the suitcases to Patrick's house and knocked on the door. I had never even been inside his house before. Patrick opened the door with a smile.
"Come on in."
He grabbed the suitcases and brought them inside. I followed him.
"My dad is sleeping." I think he could read my worried expression.
His house was neat enough, it was just a old home in need of repair [and probably a little mother's touch]. Of course, one thing I noticed was a sky high pile of 24 packs of beers.
"Soooo. Wanna see my room?"
"Duh!" I said.
We tiptoed down the narrow hallway into Patrick's room.
The walls were painted with blue and green stripes. The very first thing I noticed was how freaking clean it was for a boys room. Everything was immaculate, and perfectly places. the walls were covered with posters of all his favorite bands, along with a couple photo frames with his mom, and some friends. And on his dresser was the photo of me, framed. He was so adorable.
His fishtank lit up the dim room [like I explained that one night] and his bed was made neatly.
"I love your room. It's so cozy."
"Thanks."
I sat on the bed next to him,slipping my arm around his waist.
"You better start packing though,mister. Want me to help?"
He gave an awkward look.
"I'm sitting on my bed, with the most beautiful girl in the world...packing is the last thing on my mind."
THIS was unexpected. Patrick was never,ever suggestive.
I laughed.
"Well..."I moved a little closer. "What else?"
I didn't give him a chance to answer. My lips were against his,and I slid my hands to the back of his neck.
He leaned back, wrapping his arms around my waist.
I had to admit, this was very,very tempting.
I broke off the kiss after a while,sitting up and looking him in the eyes. We were still horizontal on his bed, and his hand started toward his zipper.
I grabbed his hand, stopping him.
"Your dad is in the other room." I reminded him"
"Ughhhhh."He groaned.
I felt bad for him,poor kid. I had teased him.
"BUT." I walked over toward the door."There's a lock on this door."
And I demonstrated by turning the lock.
Patrick grinned, and so did I.
Sign up to rate and review this story