Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Until I Met You

Lay Your World On Me

by Benjis_Plaid_Pants 0 reviews

SCORE

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 747 words

0Unrated
The next few weeks ran pretty smoothly. The band decided to go back into the studio to work on the next record. I think they're gonna call it...something about a parade...I've forgotten already. Oh well. Gerard has let me read most of the lyrics for it. I'm amazed at how talented he is... There is really something special about him.

I was sitting on the couch one day watching TV when Gerard and the rest of the guys walked in. They were laughing about something random. Gerard walked out into the kitchen and did something, while the rest of the guys joined me. Bob sat beside me. I hugged him and rested my back against him. "Where is my bitch?" I asked the guys with humor in my voice. "Your bitch is out in the kitchen....I think he's scared to come out." Mikey answered me. "Why would he be scared?" "Cause you're going to kill him." I jumped up and walked into the kitchen. Gerard was wearing a hoodie and he had the hood pulled up. "Gerard?" He stood stiff. "Geard? What's going on?" I walked closer to him. He pulled the hood off and turned around. I fucking screamed. "What the fuck did you do to your hair?!!?" I shouted and looked at him like he was crazy. It was now short and fucking white...blonde...NOT GERARD! From out in the living room I heard all the guys burst into laughter. "Hahahaha You like it?" Gerard asked walking over to me and kissing me lightly. "What the fuck did you do...Where is your hair?!" "Gone...you'll understand when I explain later." "Alright...you're lucky I don't love you for your hair..." "Hell yea I am." he put his arm around me and we walked out to the living room. The guys looked at us and shook their heads.

We hung out all night until they left one by one. Mikey was the last to go. Through us hanging out I learned that his new hair represented 'The Patient' from their upcoming CD. It made sense when I thought about it. Atleast he didn't shave all of his hair off...then he would look like a fucking dumbass and I would laugh at him...constantly. "So who did your hair for you?" "Eliza....Durrr the one that always does it." "Don't make fun of what you don't understand!!" I pushed his shoulder lightly. "I understand that you're slow. I accept it." We both laughed. I pushed his shoulder lightly. He pulled my hand to him and placed a gental kiss on top. I couldn't help but smile. "You have a beautiful smile..." he said before crashing his lips into mine. Slowly we worked our way to laying down then back up so I was straddling his lap. He pulled me closer to his body and kissed me just a little harder. Slowly I felt him pick me up and carry me up the stairs. Next I felt his soft bed aginst my back. Half of us hung off the side, but we continued the lip lock. Later we moved back into the middle laying normally. Gerard's hands ran up and down my sides. He began to kiss softly down my neck. He bit lightly causing me to squeek. This progressed quite quickly. Gerard moved the blanket over us after shutting the light off. He kissed me hard and moved his hands down to my waist. He pushed down on me lightly, but just enough to feel what was growing stronger. I reached for the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over him he did the same to me. Soon enough all articles of clothing were thrown to the floor.

Eventually we went though with it. With many moans and screams and comands of going harder, we finished. Gerard held me close to him as both of our bodies seemed to shake. "I love you Kaiden" he whispered into my ear and kissed me softly again. "I...I love you too Gerard.." He held me until we both fell asleep. Through the night, I found that sleeping wasn't an option. I woke up and tossed and turned. Finally I said fuck it and went to take a shower. I grabbed a few comfortable pieces of clothing before going in. When I got out I finally felt like I could go to sleep. Damn right. I hit the bed and I was out.
Sign up to rate and review this story