Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Until I Met You

5 Minutes Alone

by Benjis_Plaid_Pants 0 reviews

Awww Snap

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 737 words

0Unrated
After staying with Gerard for a while, I finally got sick of the usual staying in or going to the mall every now and then...I actually wanted to do something with him that meant something to him. So he took me into the studio with him to watch the band record. This shit was awesome. Frank tought me a few things about the board and how to make the songs sound as awesome as they do. It was so cool hanging out with them there. Mikey just acted so weird lately though. One minute he'd be happy, then the next he'd be storming off pissed about the littlest thing. This went on for about a week and a half.

Wednesday rolled around and the guys told me and Mikey to stay in the studio so they could go out and get food for us. We had no problem with it. Since Frank told me how to work this big board infront of me, I could help Mike with laying down the bass lines. So thats what we did. Mikey messed up on a few of them, he slowly started getting angrier. "Calm down dude. We have all day." I said over the speaker. He kept the same pissed face. "One more time Mikey. You'll do great" The song started over. He messed up the slightest bit and fucking went off. I didn't even notice it at all. Mikey started shouting and cussing like crazy. He took his bass and threw it at the wall. He realized what he did and got even more pissed off. I was afraid to go in and try to stop him. Shit he might lash out on me. Suddenly he just dropped to the ground passed out. "MIKEY!" I screamed and ran into the recording area. I shook him lightly and got nothing. I instantly called 911. The ambulence arrived soon after. They let me ride with him to the hospital.

In the ambulence I pulled out my cell phone and called Gerard.

"Hey! Where are you guys? We just got back." then he noticed me crying. "Kaiden...what happend...This place is fucking trashed!"
"Gerard...Mikey's hurt...he just started going off then he collapsed and I called 911....he's not awake."
Silence
"What...What happened to my brother?"
"I don't know..." I said through tears. "We're at the hospital...hurry."

We hung up. Not too much after all the guys rushed into the ER. I hugged Gerard tight. "Is he okay?! Where is my brother?" He asked in a hurry. "I don't know...they only want family in...they wont tell me shit." Gerard ran passed me and to the desk. They let him back. About an hour later he came back out to see all of our worried faces. I was comforting Alicia. She was crying so bad. I feel so sorry for her. We turned our attention to Gerard. He seemed happier. "Mikey is awake. He's gonna have to go to therapy and shit...Supposedly he had a really fucking bad anxiety attack and passed out." We all nodded our heads understanding.

It took him about a good week before they found out what exactly was wrong with him. Depression and Bipolar dissorder. They put Mikey on the strongest meds to make sure he didn't have a laps again. He's fine now. I've actually never seen him happier since I've met him. This is a great thing. We finally finished laying down the tracks for the CD....now the band has to do what ever else takes to make this album work.

We got home late that night. Gerard and I just went up to the bedroom and laid down in the clothes we were wearing. I messed his hair up a little more than it already was "You need to get your hair fixed...your roots are showing like crazy." "I know...I'll probably do it tomorrow." "Sweet deal...mind if I come?" he seemed to stop and actually think about this answer. "umm s-sure I guess...If you really want to." I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Do you not want me there?" "I do! I just think you'll get bored sitting there while I get my hair done." "I can deal with you guys in the studio all damn day....I think I'll be fine watching you do your hair." "Alright..." We fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story