Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Heritage

Chapter 68

by wimvincken

This is a real harem story. Not the ones you can find everywhere about a bunch of kids having a go with Harry and Harry with them, but an official harem like the old Sultans from Turkey ages ago wi...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Bellatrix, Blaise Zabini, Cho, Draco, Dumbledore, Fleur, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Molly Weasley, Moody, Narcissa, Padma, Pansy, Parvati, Professor McGonagall, Tom Riddle, Tonks, Umbridge, Voldemort - Warnings: [?] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-18 - 5501 words

?Blocked
The Heritage - Chapter 68
-----

A/N: Editor for this chapter is Dave
A/N: Scene from the last chapter.

Daphne felt Harry pulling on heir skirt and she felt the material of her skirt tearing apart, and before she could do anything, she felt his hand in her knickers, grabbing her pussy tightly, and fingers roving her outer lips and rubbing her clit.

Daphne opened her mouth to scream, both of her hands went to the hand between her legs, but to no avail, because the hand was too strong for her, and it ripped her knickers from her body. Lust streamed though her body, and the hand came back to her pussy, while fighting off her own hands, trying to push him away. She could feel Harry's leg between hers, and trying to open her legs wider to have better access to her pussy. Daphne screamed, but could not be heard because of the roaring sound of the explosions, and Harry took advantage of that by moving his body on hers, still holding her pussy tightly with one hand. He forced her legs further apart and he was doing something with his trousers ... oh Merlin, he is going to fuck me, she thought desperately.

-----

The roaring sound of many explosions at the same time hurt Su terrible; she tried to press her hands over her ears to give her some relieve, but to no avail. The sound was terrible and she knew if this would continue like this for some time, she would be permanently deaf ... not that it would make any difference, because they would be torn in pieces of the explosions, which seemed to come closer and closer by the minute. She had no idea of time since the explosions started, it might be hours or minutes or even seconds, there was no way to be sure, and she had not the power to look for her watch ... new set of explosions again, and Su could not help herself to scream in agony and pain.

Suddenly the sound fell away and absolute deafening silence was there ... and the feeling of extreme fear traveled through her body and soul ... she was deaf! Su opened her eyes widely, and the first thing she saw was the girls ... their open and shocked eyes saw the same as she did ... they looked at each other in terror and distress, and Su was aware of some sounds ... she was not deaf yet, and that meant that ... the explosions stopped somehow. Maybe the artillery paused for a moment before continuing and she released her breath in relieve.

She heard someone moaning ... that was Hermione, who still had her face pressed on the ground; her body was visibly shaking of fear and near panic. She acted like an animal, which put its head in the sand when afraid or threatened and she laughed shortly. Her voice sounded hysterical, and stopped as soon as she was aware of her own state of mind. She felt close to panic too, and she could not help to giggle.

"Shut up, you fool," hissed Narcissa, and looked daggers at her. Su felt terrible, but she could not help to giggle, and soon she heard others giggling as well. Su was aware that they were at least in shock, and they were reacting like those who were under distress for a long while, and she giggled more.

Suddenly her eyes fell on Harry ... and Daphne and she stopped giggling instantly. They ... they ... they were fucking! Su had no words to describe what she was witnessing in front of her ... several meters way from her and they were not aware of anything else then the fuck ... well, not totally true.

Daphne seemed to struggle a lot, while Harry seemed to be in frenzy. Su could see Harry's naked arse and he was positioned between Daphne's legs, and the girl seemed to struggle against him ... trying to push him away, and she was hitting him with her fists on his head and upper back ... but to no avail, it did nothing to cool Harry down ... he seemed to become more excited by the second, and suddenly everyone could hear the piercing scream of Daphne tearing the silence apart, and Su could see Harry thrusting his hips straight between the legs of Daphne with great force.

Harry started to trust regularly now, and the screaming and yelling of Daphne slowed down and disappeared into groaning and grunting, Daphne's mouth was wide open, but her eyes were tightly closed, she grabbed Harry's head tightly with her hands and screamed again ... but that scream was not of fear or terror!

Harry pumped with everything he got, and his excitement was apparently becoming more frantic now, and both Harry and Daphne breathed heavily. They were approaching their climax, Su thought quickly and she looked to the rest of the girls, who were following the scene very closely ... looking stupefied and stunned.

Su could hear male voice and she looked up to the soldiers, some of them were laughing, while others were looking stupefied and unbelievingly at the fucking pair. It was unbelievingly strange that in the middle of the barrage of sound and violence the two of them were having a fuck. Su could see one of the soldiers licking his lips, while his glare was fixed on Harry and Daphne, but she was distracted to the sound of an approaching whistle. Oh Merlin, it started again!

Bellatrix sat up straight, one eye on Harry and Bellatrix, and she took her wand and waved it over her head and incarnated something under her breath. Immediately the sound of the approaching grenades stopped and there was silence once again ... except the moaning of Harry and Bellatrix. A shield! How could she be so stupid to forget that she was able to erect a shield, which would stop all sound immediately? Bellatrix was waving her wand again and Su could hear a part of an incarnation ... that was a shield against physical objects ... they would have a change to survive now, and Su almost cried in relieve and the feeling of impotence that she was so stupid to forget to think about shields. Now they would have a chance to survive!

In the corner of her eye she saw Narcissa standing up now, her wand in her hand and started to incarnate something she could not hear ... the world became dark immediately.

"Lumos" she heard someone incarnating behind her and light was there, but they were covered by something ... a shield was covering them ... a shield, which covered them all and stopped light from penetrating them ... and suddenly she was aware of something alight ... something intense bright behind the shield, which dampened instantly because of the shield, but Su could almost feel the shield cracking.

Narcissa incarnated again and waved her wand ... she was standing now in the middle of the girls and soldiers ... and the shield seemed to hold ... the cracks disappeared and the bright light disappeared. Su heard more incarnations of Lumos behind and aside of her and she looked at Harry and Daphne, who were making love with each other now. Daphne was not struggling anymore, and Su could see that she had Harry pinned between her legs, and using her hands pressed his hips firmly against hers ... dictating his tempo of is trusts. Her eyes were wide open now, but obvious of the world around her ... she was only focused on Harry and their love making.

Su desperately hoped that it would work out, and that it would be able to make Harry and Daphne stronger ... and that the sex magic would increase their power and get rid of the undead, which for sure would be increased because of the explosions.

More flashes against the shield, and Su shuddered while thinking that those flashes might mean direct hits on their position and when Narcissa and Bellatrix would not thought about erecting shields, they would now be all dead, and she shuddered again.

Her attention was drawn to the two love making birds near her, because their groaning had changed into screaming of Daphne ... clearly she was climaxing while Harry was stretching his back to an almost impossible stand and he came violently as well. Su was eying them carefully and hoping that something extra ordinary would happen ... like a mist or power boost or something like that ... any proof that the power of one or both of them would be enhanced. But nothing happened then only the screams of ecstasy from both lovers ... at least nothing she could see.

Harry collapsed fully on the body of Daphne, and he sighed heavily and satisfied at the same time, no power boost or anything else extraordinary ... only the pulsing afterglow after having good sex. Daphne was resting her arching body on the ground ... her arms and legs felt heavy, and the heat between her legs was slowly spreading through her underbody and became less intense. She felt sore between her legs ... his cock was still buried into her pussy and it was half erected ... but still enough to fill her vagina fully.

She listed her head and looked ... wet ... sex liquids and blood were streaming down and covered her belly, hips and her upper legs ... she felt sticky because of the juices and wondered if this was normal after having sex. Her virginity was taken by Potter, but she felt no distress, no regret ... she felt herself a real woman. Suddenly she realized what happened ... Potter can better marry her, otherwise she could always cut his cock when he was sleeping, and she grinned, showing her white teeth and Harry looked up in wonder.

"You better marry me, Potter, otherwise I am going to cut off your balls," she whispered intensely, and the eyes of Harry widened in shock.

"You do what?" he asked stunned.

"I am going to castrate you, unless you ask me now for marriage," she whispered, looking Potter in his eyes.

Harry waited for several seconds and looked at Daphne. She was very pretty ... no ... scrap that ... she was beautiful ... her red brown hair was long, thick and lustrous and he grabbed her hair tightly in his hands, but her eyes glared dangerous.

"You took my virginity only because of a vague idea of a power boost. You have no power boost and I don't have my virginity, and I did not give you my permission to take my virginity, as I recall that several minutes ago. And not only that," Daphne continued her rant furiously," if this is what sex is ... only several seconds of pleasure, than the whole thing of sex is overstated ... as usual."

Harry looked dumbstruck at Daphne. She was right, of course, and the sex they had was borderline rape to him and he sighed. He must tell her that he was sorry.

"And if you think that tell me that you are sorry, smart ass, then I give you a knee straight into your balls," hissed Daphne.

Harry gulped.

"Well, what are you going to ask me?" asked Daphne, locking her eyes with Harry's.

"Do you want to marry me, Daphne?" he asked her softly without thinking.

Daphne answer came immediately. "Yes, Potter, you can marry me after we are gone from this dreadful place," she whispered in his ears and she laughed noisily and gleefully, her voice full of mirth.

A bright flash of light and vague sounds of rolling thunder moved his attention from Daphne to their surroundings and straight above his head was a dark shield with a visible crack, where bright light shone through.

"Hurry," yelled Bellatrix. "Help me to enforce the shield, because I can't hold it for long!"

Narcissa, Su and Fleur jumped on their feed, wands at ready and started to murmur incarnations. Light faint bluish light burst from their wands and the cracks in the shield above their heads disappeared, but the smell of ozone was very noticeable in the air between the girls and the soldiers. That did not look good what was happening now.

Harry could see the General working himself on his feet and looked briefly in this direction and then turned his attention to his soldiers, and he started to bark orders. The soldiers did not react fast enough, and the volume of the voice of the General increased dramatically. The soldiers started to standup hesitatingly, looking uncertainly to the girls and Harry and then to their General.

The four women were still focused to maintain the shields, and everyone could feel the pressure of the magic ... the shield was fighting the girls and the girls started to sweat because of their efforts. Harry had no idea what caused the pressure on the shields, but he did not like it. If it continued like this, the pressure might collapse the shield, even with the efforts to maintain it, and then they would be all dead.

Harry looked around and wanted to order the rest of the girls to assist Bellatrix, Narcissa, Su and Fleur, but suddenly his sight was being caught by Gabrielle. She gestured with her hands to get closer to her, and Harry walked to Gabrielle.

"That did not work out," whispered Gabrielle grinning. "I think that we do it much better."

In the mean time, a small crack appeared above their heads again and everyone heard a faint sound of a distant gong. "Oh Merlin, we can't handle this," shrieked Fleur agonizingly.

Daphne, Hestia and Hermione stood up, pulled their wands and started to chant. With their help, the shield above their heads stabilized, and Harry felt Gabrielle's elbow poking in his side. He looked disturbed at Gabrielle, who was pulling him close to her and she giggled.

"Now it is our turn, my bull, my master, my lover; get your dick in my pussy and get some power and teach those muggles and undead what it is to fuck with us," she said loudly in a low sexy and sensual voice, looking him straight into the eyes.

Harry hesitated one moment too long.

"Go on with it, Potter," shrieked Daphne. "Let's get out of here before it is too late, and then you are going to implement your promise to me, so help me Merlin, I will castrate you slowly if you don't."

"Sex for Power and sex with power," yelled Hermione with a wild expression on her face.

"Oh Merlin, she lost it," brawled Narcissa slowly, looking at Hermione, who was gawking stupidly around her, her wand still pointing to the shield and she started to incarnate again.

"Go for it, Harry," shrieked Su. "We can't hold the pressure for long!"

Harry turned to Gabrielle, but she was much faster then him. She was rubbing her pussy with her fingers and with her other hand she grabbed his cock and pulled him towards her. Harry did not know what to expect, but what happened next he definitely did not expect. Gabrielle jumped straight into his arms, her legs hugging him, her arms around his neck. She lowered herself on his cock and with a little help of one hand she guided him straight into her wet pussy. Harry felt instantly his cock being covered by a very wet pussy and the magic started to work ... it radiated in waves from the fucking couple and the girls around them felt the raw power of the combined what ever this magic was.

Hermione lost it there ... and she fell to the ground unconscious.

"Yeah," yelled Gabrielle happily. "This is real sex." She had both her arms wrapped around Harry and her fingernails were embedded in Harry's shoulders. Harry had a hard time to concentrate, because there was one side of his consciousness, which was extremely aware of his cock buried deeply in the pussy of Gabrielle, and at the other side there was the need to strengthen the shield, otherwise they would die instantly when the shield would collapse, and there was of course Gabrielle, who was wild now ... she yelled and shrieked and moaned of pleasure and ecstasy, and her fingernails were digging deeply in his shoulders.

Again a crack in the shield ... right above him and Gabrielle this time, and the crack was widening. Faintly he was aware that Daphne and Hestia fainted next to them, and he looked straight up into the bright sky ... a sky which seemed to burn ... flames were everywhere, and he felt the heat singing his hair, and that was what he needed to feel, the threat of destruction and hurt ... and Harry released his hold of Gabrielle and brought both hands above his head, wand totally forgotten, which was still in his trousers on his knees.

The shield repaired itself instantly and increased in size many times at the same time. The shield also became half transparent, they could see the clouds of fire traveling and floating up into the sky in high speed. It seemed that the muggles were shooting their fuel bombs again, except that they all were in the middle of it, what a shit!

That felt soooooo good, Gabrielle was holding herself tightly on Harry with her legs wrapped around his hips and his cock buried deeply in her pussy and she was looking through her half closed eyes, but she seemed to be far way from the reality ... like she was dreaming ... Harry felt his magic pulsing, feeling able to lift the world, stars, moon and sun at the same time, so powerful he felt that he was radiating his magic even more intensively then ever.

His eyes were shining so intense, that they looked like they were burning with bright green fire, lighting the dimmed light within the shield. The soldiers were looking awe stricken towards Harry, and the girls were sitting on the ground and looked up with relieved smiles at Harry and Gabrielle. Outside the shield the world was burning, and thank Merlin Harry did not feel a pressure on his magic to maintain the magic, but he was aware of the temporary boost in his power, because it would not last long. But as long as he had it, he must act immediately. Harry started to run and approached the shield wall fast and he disappeared before anyone could act or say something. Everyone gasped; Harry and Gabrielle disappeared.

Harry and Gabrielle appeared outside the shield, and they were extremely lucky, because they seemed to have arrived in a stillness of the firestorm around them. Immediately a bluish shield appeared covering Harry and Gabrielle and he started to walk towards the center of the firestorm. This time the flames and fire clouds surrounded them, but they did not feel anything. Harry concentrated himself on his magic; he wanted to push the fire away with all his power and he hoped that he had the power to do so.

With all his strength he had, he pushed ... the fire storm started to burn more intensely but like a strong wind it was blown away from them ... faster and stronger were the invisible powers pushing against the clouds of fire and the clouds moved faster and faster from Harry and Gabrielle's position ... the clouds started to roll from them. Within minutes the area directly in front of Harry and Gabrielle was free of fire, but in the distance the fire clouds were burning as never before. The ground was black and covered in a glass substance ... Harry knew that it was the sand which was burned to glass or something like that because of the intense heat.

Har5ry felt his magic falter momentarily ... Gabrielle was still moaning and relaxing in her stand, plastered against his body and she moved his hips ... a wave of pleasure traveled through his body and new strength flooded his almost depleted magic.

Harry's and Gabrielle's shield flashed for a moment, it almost collapsed ... but with the renewed energy the shield shone as never before.

Harry loved the feeling of such a power; he could do anything at the moment. Suddenly he felt it ... straight in front of him appeared large holes in the ground ... black holes with no ending and when he looked better, he saw uncountable undead creatures waiting in the holes and beyond it to be unleashed on the earth.

Harry held out a hand and whispered. "Lumos"

A sun was born in the closest hole and the air was turn in shrieks and yells of the undead creatures, many were burned intently into nothingness, while many others caught fire and were running meaningless around in seemingly agony of the flames. Harry repeated his lumos with even more power, deeper in the cave where many undead were packed together. There were thousands ... no much more then that ... hundreds of thousands of the creatures, and they were very uncomfortably close to them. Harry send another lumos, but this time to another black hole ... here he could see the first undead stepping already out of the hole on the earth surrounding the holes. Oh Merlin, those were millions of undead here in those holes.

Another lumos went through the next hole and Harry tried to increase the power of his magic ... he felt Gabrielle sliding over his cock and the power came in multifold. Now the black holes were burning intensely, like small suns were burning in the holes ... sounds ... wailing and loud intensive and vibrating howls came form the holes and before Harry's eyes the holes started to close very fast. Within seconds the holes closed and Harry looked around him. At the horizon he could see the firestorm still burning intensely and the tranquil atmosphere returned ... everything was quiet and the landscape was spooky again ... except the half round shaped shield, which held the soldiers and his girls. The shield flickered and died ... showing the girls and the soldiers looking around them in awe.

Gabrielle was moving faster over his cock and it looked like she was coming every moment now, her head was moving back and forwards now and her eyes were closed ... an expression of serenity came over her and she gasped for air when she came in full intensity. Waves of magic traveled like a circle from their position and expanded extremely fast into the far horizon ... the magical boom was felt by any magical being in the radius of hundreds of kilometers.

Harry could not hold it anymore, and he felt himself exploding deep within the womb of Gabrielle, and he screamed of ecstasy and elation. Again a magical boom burst out of the fucking couple, and this time a pure white beam of magical energy burst out of them straight into the air, visible by anyone in the radius of hundreds of kilometers from their position.

"Oh maaaaaan, that was amazing sex," yelled a grinning Harry loudly. "The sex was so good, that I have the feeling that my head exploded."

Yells came from the group behind them, and some soldiers were making rude remarks. Harry could hear Bellatrix laughing loudly, and Hermione was sniffing in discontent and Daphne was hissing loudly something foul to the soldiers.

Clouds were traveling fast over their heads, and the light was dimming ... something was to happen ... the atmosphere seemed to thicken and magical energy started to whirl around Harry and Gabrielle. In front of the couple appeared a creature ... a devious creature ... it was a devil ... a demon from the higher realms ... out of nothing. One moment there was nothing, and the next moment there it was.

"What the hell ... what is that?" yelled Harry bewildered.

The creature was almost three meters tall, large horns on its head, its skin was red like a cancer, the eyes were black pools of liquid metal, the nose was like that of a bull, its chin was square and there was something which looked like a goatee ... but it moved? Its head was on a short, but massive neck and its white and pale chest was like a chicken chest, flat and rippled ... and it had no nipples. Huge massive arms with claws instead of hands, wide hips and massive muscled legs sticking out, which continued into something which resembled something like a goat ... and that tail!

The creature, which was a devil or demon, snorted ... steam came out of its nostrils ... its liquid eyes seemed to shine with something intensively ... Harry was reminded about the words liquid fire ... something deep within its eyes and it smelled danger. Talking about smelling, the smell surrounding the demon was disgusting, something rotten ... like phosphor ... only more corrupt and decadent.

"Potter" it shrieked loudly ... its voice sounded like a defect train whistle.

Suddenly Harry was thinking about the devil he had witnessed a time ago ... that was the husband of Lilith ... oh shit ... and he looked pissed off as well, Harry thought anxiously.

Daphne was running towards Harry, her wand in her hand at ready. This would or could be her moment, she thought. This was the moment to perform holy magic on that ... that ... monster. When she reached Harry, she grabbed his arm and brought her head close to his.

"Don't answer him," she said nervously. "I try to do my best to perform my holy magic and get him rid of here."

Harry looked her briefly in the eyes, but nodded, and turned his attention back to the demon. Harry could not help himself and he raised his hand and showed the demon his middle finger.

"Bye, bye," he said in a high pitched voice and grinned.

The demon moved unearthly fast ... one moment it was glaring at them, the other moment it was charging the three people in full violence and roaring voice. The only thing what Harry did instinctively was raising his shield and he was right on time, because the demon was upon them, and collapsed against the shield.

The demon bounced back right after the impact on the shield, but Harry and the two girls fell to the ground ... Harry's shield collapsed immediately in a loud shattering sound ... and he felt like the magic was ripped from is being.

"Oh Merlin, we have no change against that thing," he whispered loudly. "It's too strong!"

"Oh mana geda mona biscenta deamona absenta colladia" incarnated Daphne loudly.

The devil scrambled from the ground and stood on both legs, it seemed to grow now, and his length of the three meters became now five meters, its mouth went open and its tongue came out slowly ... a tongue like a tongue of a snake.

"Oh mana geda mona biscenta deamona absenta colladia extortion dela cosentio dela," chanted Daphne with a louder voice, her wand above her head pointing to the devil, who was glaring straight at her with a strange expression on its face.

The devil twisted its tail violently, and took several steps towards the small group on the ground, when suddenly several things happened. Curses flew from the girls behind Harry, Daphne and Gabrielle, and the sound of gunfire could be heard. Several beams of magical energy and flashes of bullets collapsed against the demon, but with no visible effect. The devil did not seem to be irritated or surprised or afraid, it continue to step towards the closest of the humans, clearly intending to tear them into pieces ... or worse.

Daphne stood up, still her wand above her head pointing to the fast approaching devil and her voice went a pitch higher, and became more piercing.

"Oh mana geda mona biscenta deamona absenta colladia spiritus gela termo halta," she cried loudly, and this time a ghostly mist appeared between her and the demon.

"Oh, let it work," whispered Gabrielle worriedly.

The demon stopped suddenly and hesitated for a moment; it was like sniffing the air and sneezed. Fire and smoke came from his nostrils ... the smell of phosphor became stronger and it shrieked an unearthly scream ... a wail of suffering, loneliness and despair. It changed instantly into a snarl, eyes blazing in fury, roaring like a madman and it jumped straight to Daphne.

In midair it collapsed against an invisible barrier and it crashed on the ground, where it immediately continued the attack, but it was stopped again by an invisible barrier, and it roared like it was in pain.

"Oh mana geda mona biscenta deamona absenta colladia spiritus gela termo halta," Daphne cried loudly again, and the demon roared like it was in pain.

Suddenly the demon stopped attacking and it took several steps back ... it was studying Daphne intently.

"I know you can't hurt me from this distance, human child," it shrieked suddenly, looking with its liquid eyes at Daphne.

"You can't hurt me either," answered Daphne in a flat voice.

The demon laughed. "Maybe not you, but I can hurt the others," it said.

"What's your name?" asked Daphne.

"My name is not important," the demon answered.

"I know your wife, Lilith," said Harry, looking intently at the demon. "If you hurt my wives, I hurt yours."

"Get his name," whispered Daphne. "When I have his name, I can destroy it or at least banish it back into its own hell."

The demon was quiet for several seconds while it was studying Harry.

"You are wrong, human. I am not as weak as you. I kill all the women and men behind you, and then I come for you," it said grinning. Its teeth were visible in its half open mouth.

"I am going to turn Lilith into a bomb and then I am going to visit your personal hell. I will kill you and all your other demons, exactly as I killed the Succubi," said Harry with a grin. "And about killing me? You can't kill me, because I am as you, living for eternity ... I can't be killed."

Harry changed slowly into his Hybrid form. "You see, your Evil One, "sneered Harry. "There is more between the heaven and the earth, wouldn't you say so?"

The demon roared, but did not move. "Are you willingly to fight me, my little shite?" the demon gloated.

"When you tell me your name, I fight you," Harry answered calmly.

"Why do you want to know my name?" the demon asked.

"I want to know your name before I kill you and go to Lilith to tell her the happy news," Harry said with a smirk on his face.

"You know what, you little shite," said the demon with a sneer, "I give you my name, when you can tell me yours."

"My name is Harry James Potter," said Harry evenly.

The demon laughed. "I don't think so, my little shite. Your name is not Harry James Potter, little one, so try again."

Harry stepped forward and kept walking to the demon. Daphne and Gabrielle gasped, but they were too late to stop him from approaching the demon.

"So, Oh Evil one, is your name Ananias?" asked Harry.

The demon laughed again. "No, little shitty Potter, my name is not Ananias."

"Maybe your name is Matthew?" asked Harry serenely.

"Who? Matthew? That joke from the bible?" screeched the demon. "You are crazy, you know that? And you are stupid as well!"

"Old Horny maybe?" Harry asked innocently.

"That's better, the demon said, ", but it is not my name either, Potter."

Now the distance between the demon and Harry was about five meters and Harry stopped walking and waited for the things to come.

"Tell me my real name," said Harry.

"Only when you tell me my name," sneered the demon.

Harry looked at the demon and said without thinking. "Be-el'zebul"

Be-el'zebul froze, both eyes were focused on Harry; steam came out of his nose and the liquid in its eyes changed colors from black into dark purple.

"Oh mana geda mona biscenta deamona absenta colladia spiritus gela termo halta," murmured Daphne in the background.

Daphne's voice rose in volume and she chanted louder and louder, every word was pushed out of her throat like bullets.

"Mana geda Be-el'zebul absenta goal bersaculio bosten bree!"

Be-el'zebul did not show any change, any hurt or emotion; it was looking only at Harry.

Daphne was trying to concentrate more, but she could not do more then she already did. She did not understand, because with the last incarnation the monster supposed to be banished at least, but nothing seemed to happen with it. The only thing it did was staring at Harry in his Hybrid form.

"Let me tell you," shrieked Be-el'zebul. "Your name is not Harry James Potter." And with the last sentence Be-el'zebul disappeared the same way as it came.

"Thank Merlin," groaned Daphne and she sat heavenly ... she was exhausted. "It's gone, she said, and brought her head between the knees and breathed heavenly.

"I want to go home," she said tiredly.

Above the heads of the wizards, witches and soldiers the clouds broke and the son began to shine.

-----

A/N: Editor for this chapter is Dave
Sign up to rate and review this story