Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Step Forward, One Step Back

Chapter Twelve- Remembering is NOT fair

by Tarah-Jane__ 2 reviews

.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-18 - 1290 words

0Unrated
"what the hell were you two thinking" William yelled at Brendon and I. I closed my eye's and took a deep breath in.
"You think this is amusing" he yelled coming towards me. I lifted an eyebrow.
"Am I laughing?" He glared at me.
"I thought I did you a favour, getting rid of the hurt you were going through. Is this really how you thanks me?" he said angrily coming close to me.
"Back of William, seriously it's my life you don't rule it. Leave Brendon alone to I forced him into it" He swung his head to Brendon.
"Fine. You out" he said pointing to the door. Brendon looked at me and slowly walked out of the room. I looked at William. Bored of this conversation fight thing we had going.
"Seriously Leslie I just love you too much and I don't want to see you hurt" he said stroking my face.
"Oh" I said looking down "Well, don't worry about me then. I wanna break up" His jaw dropped.
"what!" he yelled, he put his hands through his hair. "No babe come on" He said pleading.
"Don't babe me please." I said looking away and at the door, just wanting to walk out it.
"Look" I said "just I don't want to be with you okay. Im going out" I walked out of the room and out of the building into the cool night air. Breathing in I started walking to the house Brendon had taken me just the other night.

Williams Pov

She just left me. It's that stupid Peter Wentz again.
"Shaaaaaaaant" I yelled. He quickly came to the room.
"Remember that time I told you I wanted you and whoever to go and turn Peter Wentz" I said smiling and crossing my arms. He nodded as if he vaguely remembered.
"Right, put that plan to action boy. I'll make you Leader of a new gang if you do it" His face lite up.
"Yes sir" He ran from the room. I smiled and laid down on the bed, everything was going to go downhill for miss Leslie.

Pete's Pov

I miss her so goddamn much. Going through life without her isn't the same. I never looked back on my suicide attempt, nor did I think of doing it again. I sat alone in the kitchen the other guys were in the lounge room watching depressing home movies, remembering Leslie.
The news the two vampires bought us, that Leslie was dead. Pretty much killed us all. I hadn't spoken since, it just wouldn't register in my head. Somehow I can't believe she's gone, something's telling me she's alive. I heard a knock on the back door. I looked up, people weren't supposed to be there. I grabbed a bat and walked to the door, opening it I felt a smack on the top of my head. Everything went black.

Leslie's Pov

As I walked towards the house, it looked like there was chaos going on. I hid behind a tree and watched. They were all outside with torches.
"Pete!" they screamed over and over again. Then everything came back to me. Everything of my past. Pete, Corrie, Patrick, Andy, Joe and Hannah. My parents.
"Oh god" I whispered I held my head for a second taking deep breaths. Something was wrong. Pete's missing. I closed my eye's and sucked in a deep breath, letting it out I opened my eye's. Patrick was the closest to me. i slowly started walking over to him. He threw his hands threw his hair and whipped around looking for Pete. His eye's fell on me and i froze on the spot. The colour in his face drained and his legs started trembling. I walked over to him and put an arm around him.
"bu-but but your dead" he said as he touched my cheeks.
I smiled at him as tears fell down his face.
"No, you caught us off guard. If you had known that was me and i decided to really walk away then it would have devastated you." He looked at me confused.
"But you did walk away?" he was trembling all over now. I shook my head.
"William wiped my memory, the last two years I didn't know anything about my past, of you guys. It was just William, gang, vampire"
His jaw dropped and he started to cry putting his head on my shoulder.
"Pete's missing, the vampires took him" he said through sobs.
"Vampires" I snapped. William promised me though. was all that went through my head.
I tightened my grip around Patrick as he continued to sob on my shoulder. I walked up to the house, everyone was inside. Either they were crying or they were in shock, Patrick was the last to crack.
I struggled with Patrick as he totally just went limp on me and still continued to cry. I walked up to the door and tried opened it, failing miserably I kicked the door a couple of times. Finally the door clicked and opened revealing Andy looking tired and sad for himself. His jaw dropped when he saw me.
"Yeah long story" I said pushing past him and to the couch. I plopped Patrick down and he exchanged me for a pillow. I sat on the floor letting out a sigh and closing my eye's.
"Holy fucking no shit that's just you" I heard Joe say.
"Surprise?" I said. Joe jumped on me, he hugged me so tight I really couldn't breath.
"air....Joe" I managed to get out. He let go and held me by the shoulders.
"What the fuck happened to you?" he said a tear sliding down his face.
"look sorry about the whole, Leslie died thing, but you caught us in an off position and what if I decided I didn't like you guys and walked away I mean I would have left you devastated you just spent two years without me but William wiped out my memory two years ago I had no clue about you guys or my past or anything only William the gang and being a vampire, the strongest be scared of most of all vampire. Then my friend Brendon he's the one you guys saw the other night yeah he was the one who brought me here the other night and started to help me remember but I didn't until I saw Patrick and you guys running around tonight. It wasn't till I heard Pete was in trouble I remembered everything. So now I do and Patrick told me that The vampires took Pete, so now im really pissed off because William promised me and he's all pissed cos I broke up with him to come start fresh with you guys. So it's my fault Pete's gone and I intend on getting him back." I let out a huge breath, I had been talking so fast that the whole thing probably didn't make any sense what so ever.
It was silent for a minute then Corrie looked at me.
"So the old Leslie is back yeah" She said her eye's full of hope. I smiled.
"Yeah when can I dye my hair blonde again, im sick of this dark crap" I said picking up the ends of my hair and looking at it. I heard her laugh and then run towards me. She wrapped me in a huge hug and started crying on me again.
"Stop with the crying" I said "you'll make me cry and that's painful, seriously" She let out a laugh and wiped her eye's.
"Right so we're off to kick some vampire ass" she said, I smiled at her.
"Yeah I think I know where they are."
Sign up to rate and review this story