Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine Industries Presents: disasteRomance

trick pony

by killxsmile 10 reviews

new friends!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-18 - 668 words

4Funny
Author's Note: Hehe. It seems like you guys really like Jewish taquitos. =P

Anyways, teddybears and friendship bracelets go out to the following people:

MidnightBlue
Delilah
someonestilllovesyou
-Kill-Suicide-MFB
glindapsawyer
ssketchator
dflip07


THEM > you. Seriously.

05: t r i c k p o n y

*
Soap's POV

"WE ARE AT THE VENUE."

Opening my eyes, I saw Pete standing over me with a megaphone in hand.

"Go away..."

I groaned and turned to my side, burying my face in Andy's shoulder.

"NO."

Andy pulled the covers over our heads. "He'll get bored and go away eventually," he whispered.

"NO I WON'T."

"Fucking shit..." I rolled my eyes and got up. Brushing past Pete, I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom to change.

Just as I slipped my shirt over my head, someone started pounding on the door.

"Hurry up!" Dirty said. "I've really gotta piss!"
"Yeah, yeah, don't get your panties in a bunch."

I quickly pulled on my t-shirt and jeans. As soon as I opened the door, Dirty barged in, almost knocking me over with his shoulder.

Rolling my eyes, I took a seat next to Trick on the couch.

"I hate being the only girl on the bus," I sighed.
"What are you talking about? Pete's right there," he said, pointing.
"Hey, you're just jealous that I can pull off skinny jeans and eyeliner... Oh, speaking of eyeliner, I kind of lost yours, Soap."

Sighing, I leaned against Patrick's shoulder and pouted.

"Alright, c'mon," he said, squatting in front of me.
"What are you doing?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Giving you a piggyback ride to the venue." I smiled at his gesture.
"Thanks, Trick."

I hopped onto his back and off we went. As he carried me, Pete pointed the camera at us.

"Hey, it's Patrick--"
"And Sophie."
"We're here in Des Moines, Iowa for the second show of the tour."

"What are your thoughts of Iowa so far?" Pete asked.

"Umm... It smells nice, I guess," Trick replied.

"And you, Soap?"

"I smell nice, too."

When we reached the venue, Cobra Starship was already wandering around. After greeting Gabe, he set me down on the floor.

"Ooh, you brought me a present!" Gabe said, picking me up and spinning me around.
"Yo, careful with the goods. We got her shipped overseas," Dirty commented.

"Sí, hecho en Japón." [Yeah, made in Japan]
"Entonces porqué tú hablas en español?" [Then why do you speak in Spanish?]
"Mi madre es de España." [My mom is from Spain.]
"Yo veo... ¿Cómo se llama?" [I see... What's your name?]
"Sophie... o Jabón." [Sophie... or Soap.]

"Okay, what just happened?" Pete asked.
"She agreed to mother my firstborn child."

"Since she gets the firstborn, can I have the second-born? " A voice said from behind.

"I think that can be arranged," Gabe said, nodding. "Sophie, this is Vicky T. Vicky T, this is Sophie."

"Nice to meet you," I said, extending my hand.
"Likewise," she said, shaking it. "I'm glad to see that I'm not the only girl who has to deal with a busload of smelly guys."
"I know what you mean. Last night Joe had taquitos..."
"Ugh, that sounds pretty gross... If it's any consolation, Gabe broke the toilet on our bus and it wreaks."
"Haha... If they didn't leave half-eaten food everywhere I think the nasty factor would be cut in half."
"Yeah, this morning there was part of a hamburger on top of the TV."

"So that's where I left it!" Ryland exclaimed, then ran off toward the bus.

"Don't you hate it when they take your stuff?" she asked.
"Of course. Pete used my eyeliner and lost it somewhere."
"Gabe ripped a pair of my jeans when he tried them on."
"Joe barfed in my favorite shoes."
"Nate broke my iPod."

"Okay, okay! You can stop with the male-bashing stories now," Pete exclaimed, holding his hands up. "You're making me ashamed of my penis."

*

Reviews = LOVE = next chapter. fo' real.
Sign up to rate and review this story