Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A new years with my chemical romance

A new years with my chemical romance

by WooHoo 1 review

In this story, the abnd learns to never give Mikey Caffine on an exciting night...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-18 - 405 words - Complete

1Funny
Authors Note: DONT SHOOT ME!!! IM INNOCENT!!!! I had a LITTLE to much pepsi and it's 12:40am. so dont blame me, balme the pepsi. shakes finger at pepsi can


"C'mon Guys!" Mikey whined. "Lets do somethin' fun for New Years!!" Gerard rolled his eyes. "Fine. Guys, what do you wanna do?" honestly, it was so hard to keep him from goin psyco. "LETS WATCH THE BALL DROP IN TIMES SQUARE!!!" Yelled a hyper Frank. "Alright. Everyone agree?" they all nodded. "WOO HOO!!!!!!!!" mikey and Frank screamed in unison. In the elvator.... "Hey Mikey? Wanna Coke-A-Cola?" "sure Ray." AS Mikey drank this higly caffinated liqid, he became more like a whiney chiled who drank an entire coffee pot after a 24 pack of Pepsi. "5....4....3.....2.....1.... HAPPY NEW YEARS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled an extreamaly hyper Mikey Way as he threw confeti all over his band mates along with dumping pepsi on his brother and best friend Frank. "oh shit. We'd better get you home lil buddy." Said a VERY concerned Bob. "We don't want you to end up like Frank on Halloween now do we?" convinced Ray. "HEY!!! That was ONE time!!!!


FLASHBACK TO HALLOWEEN.....
"WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Frank after a night of Trick-or-Treating. look how much candy I got!! held up 4 bags bursting with candy "Yep... you got lotsa candy alright..." Said Gerard scepticly. "He's gonna be up ALL night wanting to play Twister." Mikey whispered into Gerards ear. "NOT TWISTER!!!!!!!!!" Gerard shouted. he clamed his hand over his mouth the instant he said it."Oh shit" was all that came out. "WE'RE GUNNA PLAY TWISTER?!?" screamed a very hyper Frank who just finished his 2nd bag of candy.

PRESENT
"Oh shit." said Gerard who grimmesed at the memory. "C;mon 'lil bro, lets get you home." said Gerard soothingly. YAWN "Im tired Gerard." said Mikey sleepily. "Ok. we'll get you home so you can sleep." said gerard soothingly.

Mikeys thoughts
"he's so stupid.... Im nowhere NEAR Tired! I'll wake him up at 2:45am and yell TWISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with Frank.... Heehee.

out of thoughts.
2:45am. frank and mikey scream: "TWISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" the sleeping band mates yelled. "TIME FOR TWISTER!!!!!!!!!" They yelled again. "Shit. Nice goin' Ray. You just HAD to give him coke-a-cola didn't you?" said gerard and bob. "Sorry..." said Ray sheepisly. "Well we'd better go play twister with them." "yep. lets go."

And with that, the band played Twister until 5:00 in the morning.... good times... good times. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story