Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm your lover, I'm your zero

chapter 2

by cutandbleed 1 review

readd

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-21 - 1431 words

0Unrated
You know, the world is kind of big. I look out the window after 2 hours already heading out. It's the first day of tour and we're heading for some weird city I can't even remember the name of. Shows me how smart I am. Pete, Joe and Andy are playing video games while Patrick is on the phone with his girlfriend. While me, I do nothing but stare and laugh at the boys playing video games with their insanely loud chants.

In 2 more hours, we'll be in the spot for our first tour stop. I'll get to meet more bands and hopefully, yes hopefully, meet some new friends. I don't just want to be friends with these guys and hangout with them 24/7. I want more people here to talk to. That's what I hope. People just tend to shy away from me and leave me alone. Reason? I have no fucken clue.

My phone starts ringing and I look down, blocked number. Hm. The boys could be playing a trick on me or one of the guys back home need me.

"Hello?" I say answering the phone.

"CHRISSY! I SEE YOU!" Pete yells.

I rolled my eyes and start laughing. Yup, how did I know? Pfft I'm just good like that. I hang up the phone and sit closer to the boys.

"You are a real retard you know that Pete?" I giggled.

"Oh yeah. I've known for awhile now sweetie." Pete laughed.

These boys were the best. Man, I don't know what I'd do without them. They can always make my day.

"So what bands are playing with you guys?" I ask.

Pete is taking a break and sipping some water. He takes a big breath in and looks at me.

"Hm. +44, Paul Wall, Cobra Starship, The Academy is..and some other bands too." He told me.

I smiled. Great bands. I wasn't like fan girls for them, but still great bands.

"That's cool. Your friends with all of them?" I asked.

"Yeah me and the academy is are pretty close. There cool dudes. You can meet them when we stop if you want to." He told me.

WELL FUCKEN DUH I DO! I was smiling like crazy but I was trying to calm down for Pete's sake. He knows when I'm really excited and I don't like it when he knows things like that. The academy is are built on 5 very, very hot men. Why the fuck would I not want to meet them.

"Of course, that'd be cool." I said smiling.

Man this is going to make my day, seriously. Pete smiled and sat back down on the floor. I yawned a bit I sat my head back.

"You can take a short nap if you want. We still have some time to kill before we stop." Patrick suggested.

I nodded and laid down on the couch. I yawned again before I fell asleep to noises of chanting and video games. Losers.

Later, I woke up with someone shaking me. And might I say, hard, very fucken hard. I yelped as I fell of the couch, but not onto the floor. I fell into the arms, of course. Pete. I giggled and smacked his head.

"OW! That hurt meanie!" He said.

I looked up him and laughed. He sat me on the couch as I looked around. Holy fucken shit, the academy is, there on this fucken bus. I faintly smiled. I felt embarrassed.

"Pete you're a sissy." I giggled.

"Pfft. I'm a manly man. I can handle any kind of pain!" He said flexing what he calls, 'muscles'.

I giggled again and slightly punched him in the stomach. He winced and went to his knees.

"See you loser, you're a big fat sissy." I laughed.

"Oh so I'm fat now? Pfft thanks." He said fake crying.

"I'm sorry, you're not fat." I giggled.

"Liar!" He fake cried.

I got up and kissed his forehead. I hugged him and looked at him.

"Better?" I asked.

"No I hurt here." He said pointing to his lips.

I smacked him again.

"Pete you dumbass!" I laughed.

"I do! It hurts a lot!" He exclaimed.

"You liar. Big liar. You're just saying that so I'd kiss you. If you haven't noticed, I don't kiss best friends." I told him.

"Pfft and I thought you woman were dumb!" He laughed.

I stood there with a 0 face.

"Your mean. Really mean." I told him.

"Oh you know you love me." He laughed and hugged me.

"Patrickkkkkk get this monster off of me. He's trying to eat me." I fake cried.

Just then Joe karate chopped right between me and Pete, therefore setting me free.

"Nevermind." I giggled.

"And I wanted to be the hero." Patrick said looking at the ground.

"One day, one day." I said patting his back.

He laughed a bit and smiled. I looked over at the academy is. They sat their dumb folded not knowing what to say or do.

"Oh um Pete? I think you should introduce me before something else comes up. They've been sitting there for like 10 minutes watching us be retards. I think they should know who I am." I told him.

"Oh fuck! I totally forgot. Bill, Butcher, Sisky, Mike, Chizz, this would be the wonderful Chrissy." Pete said.

I waved and smiled at them.

"Hm Pete's told us about you." Bill said smiling.

"Oh man, what has he told you guys?" I asked.

"Well, basically what you do and stuff. He told us what you do and stuff. Just random things." Bill said.

"Anything else? Like anything bad?" I asked.

Pete came and swung his arm and kissed my cheek.

"Pfft now why would I have anything to bad to say about you Chrissy?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don-" I started.

"Okay, see I didn't. So lets move on." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"So we're at the stop?" I asked.

"Yeah." Andy said still playing against Joe in some game.

"When does the show start?" I asked.

"In about 4 hours." The Butcher said.

I sighed and looked at the clock. He was right. About 4 hours. I took a seat on the couch and watched the boys play their games. I tend to be shy around people, especially very cute boys. I was about 15 minutes into watching the boys play when someone sat down beside me. I looked over to see Sisky Business beside me. I smiled as he did too.

"So why is Chrissy isolating herself from us?" He asked.

"I'm not really, I'm just very shy. I tend to be anti social sometimes." I told him.

"Man when she first met me and Patrick she was white as a ghost and so quiet. She hardly said three words to us that night." Pete laughed.

I gave him a glare and he shut up.

"Thanks Pete.." I said.

"Ha. It's okay. We all get shy now and then. It's just how people are." Sisky said.

I smiled and nodded.

"So what does Chrissy do for a living?" He asked.

Wow, did he really want to know things about me? Or was he just asking things so later on I could 'fall' for him and have sex with him. Pfft. I didn't know what to think. Maybe I should trust him a little and tell him things, see what happens.

"I used to model for sometime, but then I decided to take some time off to go to hair and makeup school. And then I tried getting this band together but it didn't really work out. I really want to be in a band but people are just...er." I told him.

He laughed slightly. I saw all the boys go off the bus as I was left confused.

"Where are they going?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe they were tried of us talking and shit." He said.

"Pfft probably." I laughed.

"So what about this band idea? I could set you up with a few people I know, and maybe you guys could start something. I just need to know what you want to do. I mean play or sing or whatever." He explained.

I loved everything. Yet while I wanted to answer that, I couldn't. I'd look like a fool. I could play the drums, guitar, bass, piano and sing. Things were getting confusing. See I love to play the guitar, yet I love going crazy while singing.

"So?" He asked.

"I love to sing." I said smiling.

i hope you like ittt, review?
Sign up to rate and review this story