Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > The room

Revelations

by Leftout101 1 review

Roy finally finds something out...but is it true??

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang - Published: 2005-12-15 - Updated: 2005-12-15 - 261 words

0Unrated
(Back with Roy)

Roy had arrived at Edwards apartment and was taking a stern look around.

There were random people spread out over the place.

He walked into the bedroom and Hawkeye was their and looking around for anything she could find.

"Hawkeye." Roy said greeting her.

"Colonel." She replied.

"Have you found anything?"

"Just the riddle, sir." Hawkeye replied to Roy. "Have you figured that one out?"

"Yeah, in the riddle the man just simply asked for the girl to come over."

Hawkeye's jaws dropped the moment he said it.

"Where exactly did you find the note?"

"The bathroom, sir."

Roy turned immediately and went strait to the bath. He shut the door behind him.

The room was dark after he had shut the door, there was only one window and it was close to nightfall.

"If you want me to ask, I'll ask." he muttered, "Where did you take Edward Elric?"

As soon as he said this, the room began to fill with light and Roy turned around.

In front of him, on the wall, was a blue Alchemy circle. As Roy stared, the middle of the circle began to move.

The picture slowly morphed into a building with a large clock at the top of it.

"The Library." he said in a whisper.

The picture started to move.

The clock in the picture started to spin rapidly and then after a second or two the clock suddenly stopped. The time on it read: eight o'clock.

Roy looked at his watch. It was now four o'clock in the afternoon.
Sign up to rate and review this story