Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Could Write It, Better Then You Ever Felt It

19

by pretty-in-punk 0 reviews

wooot

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 592 words - Complete

0Unrated
/Brittney's P.O.V/

"But Brittney, I love you!" Will pleaded as Andy dragged me away from the bus.

"WILL!" I screamed which was muffled by Andy's lips crashing onto mine.

"Don't pretend that you forgot about me" Andy snickered grabbing the girl beside him and kissing her. That's when I noticed them. The rings, on both of their fingers.

"This is my wife Heather" Andy said

"But if you're married why did you drag me away from Will?"

Gloom spread over his face "Well if I can't have you, no one can have you!"

He advanced on me with an evil grin. There was nowhere to run, no where to hide, no one who could help me. Andy got closer and closer, I backed into a corner. He took a gun from his coat.

"Goodbye Brittney" he said and pulled the trigger.

"WILL!!!"

/Will's P.O.V/

"WILL!!!" Brittney screamed on her sleep.

I ran over to her side and she woke up.

"I... it was...just a dream" She whispered tears streaming down her cheeks. She threw her arms around me and hugged me. I sat down on the bed next to her and she cried into my chest.

"Was it the dream again?" I asked her and she nodded.

Ever since Brittney and I started dating, about 2 months ago. She has been having this reoccurring nightmare about Andy, her ex-boyfriend, murdering her.

When we went to Chicago on our tour, they weren't at the house and doing a little research on the internet we found out that the boys were on a cross Canada tour and would be home at the end of July.

Our tour had been over for about a month and a half now and thank god. I couldn't stand another fight between Brittney and Tyson. They used to date or something and had some big falling out, something about a videotape, Brittney doesn't like to talk about it, but in the end, they now hate each other.

When the tour was over they had managed to each give each other a black eye and a broken wrist. All's fair in love and war I suppose.

"Hey Will guess what?" Brittney asked me wiping the tears from her eyes.

"What hun?" I asked kissing the top of her head.

"I wrote more of the song for him" she smiled "Would you like to hear it?"

"I would love to."

"I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life.
"Who does he think he is?"
If that's the worst you've got
Better put your fingers back to the keys
One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories
Even though they weren't so great
See he tastes like you only sweeter"


She smiled and put the paper down. I looked into her deep blue eyes and I could see it. As much as she hates to admit it, she still loves Andy.

/Brittney's P.O.V/

I sat there for a while, comfortable and warm and safe, wrapped in Will's arms. I placed a small kiss on his lips and he smiled.

"I'm a phone! And I'm rinnnnngggggggiiiinnnnngggggg!!!!" My voice sang from Will's cell phone and we giggled.

"Hello?" he answered and then got a strange look on his face. He handed me the phone.

"It's for you."

I stared at the phone for a minute before taking it from his hand. I took a deep breathe and answered.

"Hell--Hello?"

"Brittney...." A voice cried "It's Libby."
Sign up to rate and review this story