Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine Industries Presents: disasteRomance

porn ninjas 2

by killxsmile 9 reviews

we have to take our clothes off to have a good time

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-09-30 - 835 words

1Exciting
Author's Note: w00t. reviews in the double digits.

transformers and paolo nutini's new shoes go out to:

ssketchator
dfip07
Lizzard
someonestilllovesyou
xxpatdxx
MidnightBlue
rainydaykid13
glindapsawyer
falloutboy_r0x
jewsicax
Delilah


i love you guys like dirty loves chaos.

07: p o r n n i n j a s 2

---
Soap's POV

"So did you have fun today?" Gabe asked as he carried me on his back. What can I say? I really like piggyback rides.
"Mhmm," I nodded. "We should hold a Jell-O pool pong tournament."
"Haha, we should," he said approaching my room. "Okay, here's your stop."

He carefully set me down next to the door.

"G'night, Soap."
"Night, Gabe."

He kissed my cheek and walked off toward his room.

---
Andy's POV

Through the darkness of the room, I could see the VCR clock glowing 2:06AM.

A click caught my attention, and I shifted my gaze toward the door as it squeaked open. Light from the hallway seeped in, illuminating Sophie's figure as she stepped inside. Flipping on the lights, she looked at me with surprise.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" she asked, closing the door behind me.
"No, I was already up. Couldn't sleep," I said, sitting upright. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you since you ninja-ed the room with silly string."

I let out a chuckle, and she took a seat next to me.

"Just hanging out in the pool with Gabe."
"Is this Jell-O?" I asked, picking some red stuff out of her hair.
"Haha, yeah. Long story..."

As I laughed, she leaned toward me and pressed her lips against mine. Sensing that Sophie wasn’t going to pull away any time soon, I scooted further onto the bed and leaned back, using my elbows to support our weight.

From there, things quickly got heated. My shirt found it's way over my head and onto the carpeted floor. Sophie giggled as she unbuttoned my jeans. Smirking, she pulled on the zipper and pushed denim down to my ankles. I quickly kicked them off and rolled on top of her.

I planted kisses along her jaw, then reached for the hem of her t-shirt. She lifted her arms over her head, allowing me to slip the fabric off. I tossed it to the floor, adding to the pile at the side of the bed.

“You’re gorgeous, you know that?” I asked, in between kisses.

Sophie's hands massaged the back of my neck as I kissed her throat. Her skin felt amazing against mine. I could swear that electricity flowed through her fingers.

She rolled on top of me once again and hooked her fingers into the hem of my boxers. I lifted my hips as she pulled them down my thighs. I shimmied out of them, then kicked the material off.

"Oh, God," I mumbled as she rubbed her thigh between my legs.

I reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Panting, she lifted her arms and she slid the lacy material off. I pressed my hips against hers then slowly rolled on top of her.

"Andy..." she quietly moaned. I smiled at her reaction.

Our lips met again, but I quickly began trailing kisses down her neck to her stomach. I pushed her shorts down her thighs and she easily kicked them off. I hooked my fingers into the sides of her panties, and held them there. Leaning down, I kissed the area right below her belly button.

“Don’t be a tease,” she moaned, looking down at me. I pulled the silky material down then trailed kisses from her belly button up to her lips once again.

---
Dirty's POV

Video camera in hand, I followed Pete as he walked down the hallway. He pulled a keycard out of his robe pocket and slid it across the door sensor. Once the door unlocked, Pete went running into the room.

"PORN NINJA!" he screamed, letting the front of his robe fly open.

I stood in the doorway with my jaw dropped.

No, I wasn't amazed by Pete's dick.

On the bed were Andy and Soap. And they were both naked.

---
Soap's POV

Andy and I froze as Pete barged into the room, screaming "PORN NINJA!" at the top of his lungs. Mortified, we automatically pulled the sheets up to cover ourselves.

"What the fuck, Pete?!" I threw a pillow at him. He stood there in shock, then eyed the door.

I turned to see what he was glancing at and surely enough, Dirty was standing there holding a video camera.

"Dirty, turn that thing off!" Andy yelled, snapping him out of his confused daze.

"Since when are you two--"
"GET OUT!" I yelled, cutting Pete off.

---
Pete's POV

We didn't need to be told twice. Dirty and I quickly got out of the room and shut the door behind us.

"Holy shit!" Dirty said.
"Those were definitely porn ninjas..."
---

review, yo!

feedback = love

i think i'm gonna watch release the bats now...
Sign up to rate and review this story