Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Secrets

Chapter7: Dreams and memories

by Sakura_x_Sasuke101 0 reviews

a look into the past of sakura and teneten

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kiba, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Temari, Tenten - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-07-26 - 2082 words

0Unrated
Chapter7: Dreams and Memories

Authors P.O.V

Sakura tossed and turned in her sleep. Her forgotten memories finding a way to haunt her dreams. Beads of sweat formed all over her body as tears found ways to seep out though her eyes. The sheet of her bed became wet from all her tears and sweat. Her nails grew like they all ways did when she went into vampire mode. Her nails clawed though the sheets of her bed tearing them at contact.
(A/n lets go to Sakura's dream) Sakura's P.O.V

Father came up to me his gentle face smile at the sight of me playing with some of my friends.
"Hey little one I've been looking for you everywhere," He said as he gently messed up my hair.
"Dad stop that. I guess I got bored of seeing you build that coffin, chamber, prison-thing."
"Yea I guess it get pretty boring around the shop, but remember when I finish this we'll be able to afford a house."
I followed Dad back to the shop where my family lived. The shop was down stairs and we all lived up stairs. Father told me to go play outside.
I ran outside and climbed on top of the club house my Father made me when I was four. I sat there for about half an hour before the sound of screams and cries filled my ears. I ran inside to find only to find the bloodied corpses of my parents and Aunt Jacqueline.
Crying from up stairs brought my attention to the twins. They were barley six months old, My own baby sisters. The crying stopped and a figure emerged from the trap door to the up-stairs.
"Shhh," He started as he put a finger to my lips when I tried to scream, "Its ok. The man who hurt your family is dead. I came to pick up my chamber your father was building it. Come now you have no need to worry. I will care for you, but do tell if you know where the key for the chamber is."
I knew where the key was, but I still didn't completely trust this man so I shook my head. He nodded and took me home with him. I learned his name was Victor and that was the end of my living life and the beginning of my one as the walking dead.

Authors P.O.V

She woke up shredding the sheets even more at her movements. Her nails went back to normal as she got up and head toward the kitchen. Filling a glass up with tap she quickly drank it down. Sighing she put the glass down and walked out to the living room.
"Another nightmare," Sasuke asked from behind, "It must have been a bad one considering the condition your bed sheets are in at the moment."
"It was the same one like last night and the night before that and so on so forth," Sakura answered, "my family dieing and me being taken in by Victor. Tonight it just seemed more vivid that ever. Almost like-"
"A forgotten memory," Sasuke asked.
"Yeah."
Sasuke nodded sat down at the couch and Sakura followed.
"Well Sotan is going to be coming back from the academy school sleep over trip tomorrow. I hope he was ok," Sasuke said.
Sotan was the only other Uchiha that survived the killing of the clan. Sotan was now 11 but still acted like a 6 year old.
"I'm sure that he gave Shikamaru hell," I told him followed by a giggle.
"You're probably right," he realized, "I kind of feel sorry for the dude and, now I don't."
I giggled at his stupid remark. It seemed that even Sasuke, the cold, guy with no one to talk to could be silly.
"Sasuke, you won't believe it?"
"Won't believe what?"
"That Anko has sisters."
"So?"
"Anko has fourteen."
His left eye twitched and he looked at Sakura like she was crazy.
"WHAT!?"
"Yeah, the girls and I met all of them today. They are nothing like Anko."
"Let me guess, their girly freaks who all have long flowing hair and all fight over the same cute guy?"
"Well yeah how did you know?"
"I didn't but that's always the case."
Sakura let out another fit of giggles.
"I bet you didn't know that Cesar sent out an army of over one thousand men in search of Anubis's oasis," Sakura insisted.
"And none of them were ever heard from again."
"How did you know?"
"I didn't but that's always the case."
The sound of "In the End" by Liken Park filled the air. Sasuke picked up his cell-phone and answered with his usual cold "hello."
'Hey Sasuke'
"What do you want Shikamaru?"
'WHAT THE HELL DOES NACHATAY MEAN!?'
"Nachatay?"
'Yeah Nachatay. Sotan has been singing it over and over.'
Sasuke glared at me and told Shikamaru to hold on.
"Do you mind explaining why Sotan is talking in a different language?"
"He asked me to teach him some ancient Egyptian. As you know my mom's side is all Egyptian Jews."
"Well then what does nachatay mean?"
"Nachatay is actually 3 different words. It's pronounced nac ha tay. It means ' I
can fly'."
Sasuke got back on the phone.
"Ok Sotan is singing 'I can fly' in ancient Egyptian."
'Uh ok thanks Sasuke and please have a talk with your brother when he gets home.'
"Yeah, you can count on it."
He hung up the phone and gave Sakura one of his scary smiles.
"I am so gonna kill you one day," He smirked, "But at the moment I'd rather keep you around."
"For what?"
"For this," He replied and pulled her head toward his.
Her eyes fluttered closed as she put here arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. Feeling her reaction he deepened the kiss and picked her up bridal style. He ran wet kisses down her jaw line and then down her neck. She moaned out his name ran her fingers through his hair. He brought his head up and kissed her once again. When he released her he refused to look away from her emerald green eyes.
She giggled started playing with a lock of his hair.
"C'mon darling. You look tried let's get you to bed," He calmly said.
She nodded and yawned. Sasuke carried and placed her into her shredded bed. He gave her a kiss goodnight before slipping into his own bed and drifting into a well deserved sleep.


At Tenten's (Yes Kanos is there)

(Tenten's dream) Tenten's P.O.V

"Tenten, Dinner!"
My mothers voice rang clear as a bell though the forest. I ran on all four of my paws. My white fur swayed in the wind as I ran. I transformed back into my 6 year old self. I ran inside the house and hugged my mother.
Gunshots rang though the forest and straight though our door. My mother pushed us all down the trap door under the rug. My brothers and I ran down the narrow passage way leading out to the exit. Gunshots were heard behind us. I turned to see my mother lying there bleeding from three gunshots to the chest. My brother pulled my arm and we kept running. The frost of winter hit our faces as we escaped. Another round of gunshots were fired and my brother was killed. I ran deep into the forest as the killers sent their viscous dogs after me. The dogs kept at my trail. When I ran out of breath I slowly looked back at the dogs. They growled at me with a look in their eyes like they were ready to kill.
"I'm sorry," I whispered.
I transformed and tore them to pieces barley escaping the hunters grasp. I survived.

I woke up in a start. Kanos stared at me from the opposite corner of the room and spoke, "that Neji guy called looking for you 5 minutes ago. I told him you were in the middle of a nightmare and that you'd call him back."
He smirked and threw me the phone. I caught it and stuck my tongue out at him.
"What makes you think that it was having a nightmare," I asked.
He smirked once again, "the fact that you were screaming and went wolf somewhere near the end."
I started dialing Neji's cell number and told him to go away for the next little while. He walked out the door told me to have fun talking to my boyfriend.
I called him a douche and then slammed the door after him. Neji answered his cell a little later.
'Hello?'
"Hey you called earlier?"
'Yeah.'
"Why?"
'Because you're my friend and you almost died a couple days ago. I was worried.'
"Aww Neji you're so sweet sometimes."
'Hn.'
"Is that all you so when you blush?"
'What!?'
"Don't think I haven't noticed."
'Hn'
"You're cute when you blush. You know that?"
'Uhhh, thanks I guess.'
"You are very welcome."
'Your cousin said you were having a nightmare when I called and I could here you screaming and whimpering in the back round.'
"Oh yeah. I was having a nightmare but it's nothing ok?"
'Hey wait a minute Lee's on the other line want me to put on three way calling?'
"Sure!"
'Ok hold on a second.'
'HI TENTEN,' Lee screamed.
"Hey Lee!"
'Oh Tenten is it true you almost died a couple of days ago!?"
'Yeah it is Lee,' Neji answered for me.
'Well Neji how do you know?'
"He helped make the antidote," I said, "He also was the first thing I saw when I woke up actually."
'I was," Neji asked confused.
"Yup."
'AWWW youthful love of youthfulness,' Lee added energetically.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean Lee," I demanded.
'Oh nothing.'
Neji growled at him.
'Oh Gai-sensei's on the other line! See you guys at training tomorrow!"
Lee hung up and once again it was just me and Neji.
"Well that was strange," I remarked.
'I can agree to that."
"So...I'm not really tired at the moment. What do you want to talk about?"
'Are you coming to training tomorrow?'
"Uh yeah."
'Don't.'
"And why not?"
'I saw you have a nightmare once and your cousin told me it's been happening every night since the attack.'

Neji's Flashback Authors P.O.V

Neji walked back from the lake. Bath's did wonders do the muscles, especially ones in hot springs. They just seem to relax people more. Neji yawned as he passed by Tenten's tent. He heard cries and whimpers coming though the small rip in the front. Undoing the zipper Neji looked inside. The sight he saw made his heart burn.
There was Tenten with tears streaming down her cheeks. Her body was in a strange body position. He watched as she whispered that she was sorry and continued whimpering and letting out small screams.
She let out a loud and noticeable cry much larger than the others while she shot up and fell back to the ground facing the opposite direction. Her cries became a bit loader and much harsher. Her hair spread all over her face as she continued to cry in her sleep.
"Mother, brother help me I can't do this on my own," She whimpered as the crying stopped, "please don't die. Please I need you more than you know."
Neji came in slowly and held Tenten close to him as he picked her up. He brought her back to her sleeping bag and stroked her hair gently to calm her down. His hand moved from her hair down to her cheek and kept stroking her cheek. When she seemed to have calmed down he quietly left he tent knowing one thing. He would not sleep tonight.

End of Flashback. Tenten's P.O.V

"Earth to Neji are you there," I yelled.
'Yeah sorry just spaced out for a minute.'
I yawned.
'I guess you should go now you seem pretty tired,' Neji said.
"Yeah see you later ok Neji? Oh and are you free after practice tomorrow?"
'Wait a minute are you asking me out?"
"Yes."
'Then yes I'm free. I'll pick you up at 5:00. Ok?'
"Ok good night Neji."
'Good night Tenten. Try to have a happy dream ok?"
"Yea I'll try Bye."
'Bye.'
I put down the phone and lay back down in my bed.
"Mother, I still miss you."
Sign up to rate and review this story