Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My First Warp Tour

Get her outta here

by closet_vampire 3 reviews

different turn

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-27 - Updated: 2007-07-28 - 459 words

0Unrated
The search took mostly till sunset; Gerard found Bob. It was a bar the Gerard had once taken Bob to in yesteryears. The two bands, Pretty Boy's Death and My Chemical Romance stood in front. Viola ready to collapse in tears with Carson at her side was the first to move inside. The rest followed.

Inside was dark and dank, the smell of old riling into her nose. She coughed slightly, and one man looked up from his magazine. She glanced to the bar, she saw him, Bob.

Drenched over the counter, Bob was drowned in a strong drink. He lifted his head as Viola came to his side. She held her expression in a face of utter apology.

"Whaat are yu, du'n hare?" He mumbled his breath coated with achohal.

"I was looking for you," She whispered.

Bob sat up taking in air, he glared to his band mates.

"You gett hear the fu-uck outta hare," He snarled pointing a staggering finger at Viola, "I din't wanna Fuck'n see hear!"

"Bob please," Viola cried trying to touch him.

"Yuu get tha fuck awaay ferm me," he slurred in a raised voice pulling away, "Yuu fuck'n whoore," He fell from his bar stool colliding with a chair.

Gerard and Toro ran to his side. Bob reached behind touching a fresh cut on the back of his head. The blood coated his fingers crimson. Viola gasped holding her hands over her mouth.

"Wha tha fuck du yu care?" Bob spat at her.

"I care a lot about you," She spat back.

"Fuck off," Bob hissed.

Viola looked away pressing her lips together holding back tears.

"Fuck you," She almost whispered.

"Yeah? Fuck me?" Bob mocked, "I fucked yu... didn't I Viola."

Viola turned to Bob, his eyes flashing evilly. She stared at him, her eyes welling up.

"And Pete," He continued.

Viola clutched her stomach. Frank took a step passed Emerson.

"Shut up Bob, your drunk."

"Wha, yu fuck her too?"

"Just shut up," Frank pleaded.

Bob spat at Viola's feet.

"Like a used bloody tissue, dun't think i didn't know yu were a virgin," Bob smirked again, "Glad to get the first of yu."

Viola didn't waste a second, she launched herself at Bob. She punched him the hardest she could. She fell back into Carson clutching her hand.

Mikey rushed to the shouting Bartender, as did Spencer and Elliot. Emerson looked at Viola's hand, Carson shielded her. Toro was holding Bob down, his eye already bruising. Viola's nail had nicked his lip, it had begun to bleed.

"I think it's broken," Viola gasped, "I can't move my thumb."

"Well you did hit him really hard."

Viola looked to Bob, he looked up to her.

"But not hard enough."
Sign up to rate and review this story