Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Caught In The Act

by checkered_stars 2 reviews

The "group" all come together for an after school celebration, and find out something the hard way...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-07-27 - Updated: 2007-07-28 - 2972 words - Complete

0Unrated
TA DA! Next chapter.
So yes, I have been busy doing a lot of writing lately... I've written these two chapters for this story written the last and final chapter for my other story, This Night, Walk The Dead (if you want, check it out), AND, I've also been writing/sketching ideas for a new story that should be posted here pretty soon called "Never Tear Us Apart", look out for that one. I have been writing more than it's probably healthy to, but I enjoy it, and I hope you guys do too.
Anyway, this chapter is a crucial part of the story, there's a bit of excitement, (hopefully you find it exciting too).
So yes... READ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16-

It was the last day of school; and school had already finished.

I arrived at Gerard and Mikey's two hours before the others were expected.

We all lived pretty close to each other, but Gerard, Mikey and I were the closest. Living only a bit more than a few houses down.

Mikey and I were on the couch watching TV when Gerard called for me from his room.

I got up, walked up the stairs and opened Gerard's door.

He sat on his bed looking at me with a serious face.

"What'd I do?" I sighed as I made my way over to the bed and sat next to Gerard.

"Nothing... Just thought we could talk?" Gerard said as he fell back, staring at the ceiling with his hands behind his head.

"Talk about what?" I asked, turning my head behind me to look at him.

"About how and when we're going to tell them?" Gerard said, closing his eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked, lying back also.

"Yep." Gerard muttered; eyes still closed.

"Well, how about..." I started before falling silent.
Maybe I should think before I start saying things.

The room was silent as we lay there side by side and I was in deep thought.

"How about we make a toast type thing and announce it while we're having our pizza? But REALLY over do it?" I suggested.

"I think it'd suit us well... With your randomness and all. It'd all just fall into place." Gerard said softly, smirking slightly and opening his eyes.

"So is it a yes?" I asked, unaware of what Gerard was saying.

"Yeah, I guess." Gerard shrugged, his eyes once again closed.

"Well good..." I said happily, kissing Gerard softly on the forehead.

"I'm going downstairs again... Your brother IS still down there... And the other ones SHOULD be here soon... Just saying." I said as I got up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

*

"FRANKIE'S HERE!" Frank squealed as he slammed the front door.

Mikey and I, on the couch, turned our heads to look.

"Frank-aye... What up?" I asked, turning my body around, still on the couch.

"Ah nothing much... Just came round to my good old buddies' Gerard and Mikey's to get wasted." Frank shrugged as he sat between Mikey and I.

"You make us sound like alcoholics!" I giggled slightly.

"Gerard! The midget's here!" Mikey yelled, not taking his eyes off the television screen.

"Midgets unite!" Ray shouted from the armchair next to the couch, throwing his fist in the air.

I laughed and threw a pillow at his head.

Ray blocked it and threw it back at me.

I squealed and attempted to block it as Gerard slowly slugged down the stairs.

"Frank. Ray." Gerard nodded as he took a seat on the floor in front of Mikey.

"Others still coming?" Gerard asked, looking up at me.

I nodded and there was a knock at the door.

"Right on time..." I said as I walked to the door and opened it.

"Scarlet! Tegan!" I squealed before hugging the two girls tightly.

"I am soo glad you're here. There's only a certain amount of testosterone I can handle for so long." I smiled, closing the door and sitting next to Gerard on the floor.

Being that Scarlet took my spot on the couch.

"Are you guys watching The Power Puff Girls?!" Tegan laughed.

"As a matter of fact we are Tegan. Power Puff Girls happens to be a highly entertaining and amusing show." I said in a "know-it-all" tone.

"Whatever. Geez you guys are weird sometimes." Tegan snickered.

"You know you love us." Mikey smiled, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Are Lily and Ashley still coming?" I asked, dropping the subject.

"Umm... Not sure. I think Lily is. But I don't think Ashley is." Scarlet replied.

"Well it would be nice to know..." I said quietly.

"Well I guess she'll just miss out." Gerard said.

"Miss out on what?" Ray asked.

"Miss out on a kick arse night of fun!" I screamed, cutting off Gerard.

The room filled with a collection of 'yeah' and 'woos'.

*

"Scull, scull, scull, scull, scull..." We all chanted; bashing our fists on the hard carpeted floor as Frank quickly downed the rest of his drink.

We all cheered as he finished the last mouth full.

Gerard got up to get more drinks, but making sure to pass me on his way over.

"Meet me in my room in a few minutes." Gerard whispered in my ear, making me bite my lip so I wouldn't smile.

About five or six minutes passed and I got up and pretended I needed to go to the bathroom.

I smiled as I turned and walked up the stairs.

I walked into Gerard's room and saw that he had his lamp on, setting ghostly shadows upon the room.

Out of nowhere I felt myself being slammed into a wall and a pair of soft lips being roughly placed on mine.

He kissed me hungrily, and inched his hand slowly up my fish netted tights leg. His lips left mine and began to kiss and suck on my neck.

"Gerard are you sure we should be doing this?" I whispered breathlessly.

" Yes, I'm sure... Nothings gonna happen." Gerard mumbled to my neck.

"And we won't have to hide it for much longer. We can do what we want. We're telling them soon." Gerard smiled, taking my hands in his.

He smiled one last time before kissing me forcefully again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave a low moan as he placed hands on my waist from under my skirt and lifted me up slowly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him with even more passion than before. If that was even possible.

Gerard kissed quickly and softly down my jaw line and my neck before kissing my lips again. His hands still on my upper thighs from under my skirt, he began to play with my tights.

I played with his hair between my fingers as I brushed my tongue lightly on his.

I slowly slid my hand up his shirt while kissing his neck, before playfully sliding my hand back down again, and slowly, teasingly unzipped his jeans.

I was about to slide my hand into Gerard's pants before I stopped myself.

"Wait, what if someone comes in? We could get caught." I said breathlessly.

"They're won't. They're too occupied with getting drunk to come up here and interrupt us." Gerard whispered before kissing my neck again.

I brought his head up and kissed him forcefully, before pulling away.

"We should stop." I said, not really wanting what I was saying.

"Nothing's going to happen." Gerard assured me.

He leant in with me being unsure of what he was doing.

"Trust me." He whispered in my ear.

I looked straight into his dark hazel eyes and smiled, he did the same.

I kissed him again and again as I slid my hand into his pants.

Though his boxers, I teasingly ran a finger up and down his hard erection, making him moan.

I smirked and continued to suck and kiss his neck, all the while teasing him.

I slowly added more fingers to my stroking while I snaked my hands into his boxers, until I had wrapped my whole hand around his manhood.

I sped up slightly, and Gerard groaned softly as he buried his head in my neck.

I stroked harder and faster, making Gerard cry out and grip my thighs tighter.

He brought his head up and kissed me as I continued my work. Us completely lost in our own little world...


"Pizza's he- OH MY GOD!" Frank screeched after he opened the door and saw the position we were in.

I immediately took my hands off Gerard, and he did the same, letting go of me so I could slide down the wall to my feet. We let go of each other and turned around to see Mikey, Frank, Ray, Scarlet and Tegan all in the doorway, wide eyed and open mouthed.

"Fuck!" Gerard whispered harshly as he turned his back to our friends, readjusting himself and zipping up his jeans.

Gerard spun around again, and Gerard and I stood side by side awkwardly.

"You want to fucking explain yourselves?!" Frank said in a high-pitched mother like tone, placing his hands on his hips.

"Yeah, nothing will happen... They won't come in. They're too occupied to interrupt... Last time I fucking trust you!" I muttered to Gerard.

Gerard glared at me with the corner of his eye and we all stood there in awkward silence. Lily came running up the stairs and stopped at the huddle of people crowded at the door.

"Ah! I KNEW I should've come! What'd I miss? What'd I miss?!" Lily said excitedly.

"Well, we came to tell them that the pizza is here, and we open the door, and these two are fucking going at it!" Frank said, waving his hand swiftly in our direction in an annoyed tone.

"Seriously?!" Lily squealed.

"Well, not exactly..." Mikey said quietly, still wide eyed.

"Not exactly?! NOT EXACTLY?! They looked like they were getting pretty fucking friendly! I mean, they're tongues WERE in each others mouths and Gerard's hand WAS quite happily sitting on Rachel's waist, UP HER SKIRT!" Frank screamed.

"And I think I might've seen Rachel's hand at Gerard's lower region... IN ACTION!" Scarlet teased loudly.

I heard Lily gasp and turn to us.

Fuck. This wasn't how I planned for them to find out.

"So yes, pizza's here! Let's eat!" Ray shouted, trying to ease the tension.

Everyone walked off and down the stairs, out of our sight.

"WELL! That's not how I think we planned for them to find out!" I sighed.

"I TOLD you something was going to happen!" I said loudly, turning to Gerard.

"Well you didn't exactly stop yourself did you?" Gerard pointed out.

"I tried to! But you were kinda holding me to the wall!" I said.

"I couldn't help myself!" Gerard defended.

"What do you mean you couldn't help yourself?" I asked loudly.

"Well, you were kinda doing stuff to me that kinda made it hard to walk away!" Gerard said loudly and sarcastically.

I burst out laughing.

"What?" Gerard asked.

"We just got caught making out by our friends." I laughed, moving towards Gerard.

"How is that funny?" Gerard asked.

"I had my hand down your pants!" I laughed.

"So, how is that funny?" Gerard asked.

"I have no idea!" I laughed.

"But did you see Frankie's face?! It was priceless!" I laughed harder.

Gerard giggled and pulled me into a hug.

I calmed down and sighed.

"We have to go down there don't we?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, I think we do." Gerard replied quietly.

"I don't want to go down there..." I pouted.

"Lets hibernate!" I suggested, looking up at Gerard.

Gerard laughed.

"Come on, we have to go down there some time. What can be so bad about it?" Gerard said, dragging me along.

"Gerard, they just saw us getting very touchy feely, what isn't bad about it?" I asked.

"Well, if it gets too bad, we both know where the front door is!" Gerard said, making me giggle.

"Ok. I can do this. We can do this... Life goes on... God I hope it's not awkward..." I whispered to myself as I walked behind Gerard down the stairs.

*

We sat at the table eating pizza in silence. It was quite awkward, if I don't say so myself...

"So, does this mean you two are together now?" Tegan asked quietly, breaking the silence, not sure if she should be asking.

I looked over at Gerard and shrugged.

Gerard looked at me weirdly as I stood up and took my drink in my hand.

I took hold of Gerard's hand with my free one, and pulled him up. Gerard stood up, uncertain of what I was doing.

"Friends, it is my great pleasure to announce... That, Gerard and I are seeing each other." I said in a posh tone.

Everyone screamed and cheered and I heard Gerard laugh beside me.

I turned and looked at him.

"I thought we could try and win some of our dignity back by confirming it in a decent way." I shrugged before laughing.

"So... How long has it been?" Tegan asked.

"About... two weeks now I think. Gerard? Two weeks?" I said, looking at Gerard.

"Yeah, two weeks on Sunday I think..." Gerard said.

"Eh, about that." I shrugged, sitting back down again.

"I think it's great you two are FINALLY going out." Frank said smiling.

"Well thank you." I smiled.

"Yeah! It's about time!" Ray chimed in.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Scarlet said quietly, sounding a little hurt.

"I'm not sure actually..." I said quietly, turning to Gerard.

"We were just a little worried that, I don't know, you were going to think weirdly towards us... And things would suddenly become different with everyone..." Gerard explained quietly, looking down at the table.

"Why would you think that?" Tegan asked.

I shrugged.

"We're you PLANNING on telling us?" Scarlet asked, looking down, playing with her pizza toppings.

"Yeah, we planned to ages ago. When we first started, we decided we wanted to wait a little before we told you guys. And when I got grounded, we were going to tell you at school. But then we decided it was better to tell you outside of school... We were actually planning to tell you guys at dinner tonight. But then YOU'S had to come and ruin the surprise!" I explained.

"I think it's awesome. You two suit each other well." Mikey said proudly.

I smiled at Mikey, and Mikey smiled back.

"Wait till Ashley hears about this! She's gonna freak! ...In a good way though..." Scarlet giggled.

"Well, she didn't want to come. Her fault." Frank shrugged, shoving more pizza in his mouth.

"How about we wait until Monday at school aye? We still have one person left to tell, could we at least try and tell her in a decent, proper way?" I suggested.

"Yes. Whatever." Tegan said.

"We've all had our suspicions... It was only a matter of time..." Ray said, before taking a huge gulp of his drink.

"You people have been discussing it behind our backs?" I asked, shocked.

"Not really. But your sudden outburst the other day, kinda got us talking..." Mikey confessed.

I pulled a serious face and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Mikey asked.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Well, I think this calls for a toast." Frank said loudly, getting up off his chair and raising his glass.

"Everybody stand." Frank demanded.

We all stood, taking our glasses in our hands and raising them as Frank had done.

"To Gerard and Rachel. Good friends of ours, who we will be here for forever and ever... May you live a happy life together." Frank announced proudly.

"To Rachel and Gerard." Mikey, Ray, Frank, Scarlet and Tegan said in unison before tapping each other's glasses with each other's.

"You make us sound like we're getting married." I giggled.

I smiled and so did Gerard.

Gerard draped an arm around my shoulder, and pulled me towards him before kissing my head softly.

"Which reminds me." Frank said loudly, sitting back down, followed by everyone else.

"I, NEVER, want to see you two doing anything like that again! Nothing even close!" Frank screamed.

"I second you on that Frank, the LAST thing I want to see is... What I saw back there... My brother, one of my good friends, hands roaming and..." Mikey ranted quietly, shuttering as he spoke.

"Rachel's hands' in a very particular place, doing very particular things..." Scarlet teased.

"SCARLET PLEASE! I'm TRYING to get that image out of my head!" Mikey shouted.

I laughed and everyone agreed to what Frank had said.

"Yes Rachel and Gerard. If you two are going to be together, great, we support that, you can do what you want to each other in your own privacy, just don't make it seeable by us." Ray said smartly.

"Well you DID kinda burst in on us!" Gerard defended.

"THAT'S WHY IT'S HANDY TO FUCKING KNOCK!" I screamed.

"But come to think of it, imagine if we didn't come in... What would've gone on then?" Tegan asked sarcastically.

"Who knows..." Frank said sarcastically, looking in mine and Gerard's direction.

"Well, by what you were doing to Gerard Rachel, I have some idea of what would have happened." Scarlet said slyly.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"Gerard would of came." Scarlet said casually.

Everyone erupted into laughter simultaneously, everyone except for Gerard and Mikey. Mikey who was squealing and swearing at the thought, and Gerard who had buried his face embarrassingly.

"Aww... It's ok. Ejaculation is normal for men Gerard..." I whispered in his ear.

Gerard looked up smiling, his cheeks a dull red.

"Don't you worry... You're still yet to see what I can do..." Gerard whispered seductively.
Sign up to rate and review this story