Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreams Last A Lifetime

Tonight's the Night

by music_doesnt_lie 0 reviews

Midnight Shadows is new band that has started to move their way up in the music business. The band consists of drummer Brian. The bassist Kevin, second guitarist and second vocalist Matt. Then ther...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-28 - Updated: 2007-07-29 - 697 words

0Unrated

Please Review Thanks! =]

Midnight Shadows is new band that has started to move their way up in the music business. The band consists of drummer Brian. The bassist Kevin, second guitarist and second vocalist Matt. Then there is the lead singer and lead guitarist Bonnie. Now the band will come across the hardships of being a band, love, hate, & around bullshit of the present, past, & future.

" Alright thanks for being here" said the interview from AP Magazine, greeting the members of Midnight Shadows.
"Thanks for having us" replied Bonnie

"No problem, ok now let me start off with the question that many of your fans & other people want to know. How did you, Bonnie 15 years old, end up in a band with Brian 21, Kevin 19, & Matt 18?" the interviewer asked quiet eager to hear the story.
The group laughed a little bit.

"Well... we knew someone would bring this up."said Matt
"It stared like this. I was 19 at the time & I played drums for another band, and it wasn't going well for us. I already knew the rest of the group, especially Bonnie, close friends." Explained Brian.

"I had been playing guitar & been taking singing lessons for about 9 years. I decided to start a band but I needed help. So I went to Brian, he was o into the idea that he quit his other band to help get mine started. Then we needed another guitarist & a bassist." Continued Bonnie.

"We already knew each other and I joined & so didn't Matt. We were into it & decided to give it a shot. My father was a carpenter & mother worked with Guitar Center. An Advantage right? Well I talked to my folks & in 2 weeks we basically had our own recording studio in my basement." Explained Kevin

"Everday after school for Bonnie, Kevin & me , and for Brian work. We would meet at Kevin's house & decussed parts. We decided to listen to Bonnie sing since well... I think the band would agree that Brian & Kevin can't sing if there lives depended on it. Bonnie became our lead singer & lead guitarist. And well the rest is history." Smiled Matt.

"Nice, so what I am going to do now is ask each of you individual questions." Said the interviewer.
The band nodded in agreement.
"Brian, what was the first concert you attended?" asked the interviewer
"My first concert was...I think it was a Linkin Park concert"replied Brian.
"Matt, what are somethings that you bring of home when you're away?" asked the interviewer.
"I bring photos of my family & friends, books, & horror movies" explained Matt
"Do all of you enjoy his horror movies?"asked the interviewer
"yeah" they all said in unison & laughed
"Alright, now Kevin do you have a ritual of some sort to get you ready for a show?" asked the interviewer.
"Yeah actually I do, I listen to my ipod and play along to some of my favorite songs"Kevin replied.
"Finally Bonnie, what bands inspire you?" asked the interviwer.
"Wow there has to be 5 main bands that inspire me. Umm... Linkin Park, Thursday, The Killers, Paramore, & My Chemical Romance" replied Bonnie
And with that they finished the interview.
The band headed out of the room & went to meet up with their manager , Kenneth.

"Hey guys, how'd it go?"Kenneth asked
"It went good, now I'm hungry" smiled Kevin while rubbing his stomach.
"Kev you're such a pig, like seriously dude you just had a snack an hour ago.' said Bonnie
"Keyword BonBon snack not a meal" grinned Kev.
Bonnie sighed in defeat.
"Ok....?? I guess we can head out to eat"said Brian.

"Hey hold on guys. I got some good news."said Kenneth
"What is it?" asked Matt while the rest of the group gathered around Kenneth.
"Ok well tonight at your show there are going to be 3 bands and one of them are going to take you on tour with them." Kenneth explained.
The band's faces all turned into smiles.
"But.... I don't know what bands are going to be there"said Kenneth.
"I think that's good enough news" said Brian
"Hell yeah it is, now I'm stoked" said Bonnie
"Alright then tonight's the night" said Kev
Sign up to rate and review this story