Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm your lover, I'm your zero

chapter 3

by cutandbleed 0 reviews

nope, i cant like him. okay, just a bit..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-28 - Updated: 2007-07-29 - 1051 words

0Unrated
"And now our good friends Fall Out Boy are going to take over. GOOD FUCKIJNG NIGHT!" William screamed into the microphone.

They were really good, I mean really really good. I thought they wouldn't be that good, but they were. They all just played amazingly and it all just fit. I smiled as they all came off stage saying hi or waving, but Sisky stopped and hugged me. Ew, sweaty man alert?

"SISKY! Your all sweaty!" I shrieked.

"You know you like it." He laughed hugging me tighter.

I groaned and sighed. A few moments later he let go and smiled at me.

"Wanna sit down?" he asked.

I looked at the stage. My best friends were performing, I couldn't miss it.

"I cant. I promised them I'd watch their show and I can't miss it." I told him.

"Want me to watch with you?" He asked.

"You can if you want." I said smiling.

He smiled and nodded. We walked over to the backstage side. They were performing; don't you know who I am?

Sisky was kind of close to my body, which made me feel uncomfortable and still this weird feeling. Oh man, no. I was not developing feelings for this man. I mean, he's cute, nice, sweet and he loves to talk to me and....FUCK!

"Chrissy?" I heard someone ask.

I turned my heard to see Sisky looking at me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You okay? You seemed spaced out." He laughed.

"Sorry there just too good." I giggled.

He smiled and looked back to the stage. I saw Pete look at me and smile. He nodded his head and right then, Sisky nodded his. Were they up to something? Was this all a plan? Was Sisky not really into me or something?

I shook my head and concentrated on the rest of there performance. They were more than amazing. Patrick's voice developed greater than ever on this album and was even better live.

"PETE!" I screamed as yet again, I was hugged by a sweaty bassist.

"I LOVE YOU!" he laughed.

I giggled and pushed him off.

"I know, I know. Take a fucken shower." He said.

I nodded as he head off to the showers. The rest of the guys went to a meet and greet and I was left alone. Or so I thought I was.

"So you and Sisky getting close?" I heard someone ask.

I turned to see William. I blushed a bit as he grinned.

"I know, all the girls just fall for his sweet charm." He said.

"Oh really?" I asked smiling.

He nodded and took a sip of the drink he was holding.

"You know, I can just tell he likes you a lot. He's already told me you're an interesting and different girl." He said.

"Different? Interesting?" I laughed.

He laughed a bit.

"Well you do. Even through your kind of quiet and shy around us, we'll find out what he likes about you. But onward, do you like him?" He asked.

Hm. Do I really like Sisky business? I smiled and looked down and then up.

"A bit. Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Just wondering. I don't want him to like you, then find out you don't like him. It's better to know in the beginning before you lead him on. Ya know?" He said.

I nodded.

"So you really do? Or are you just saying that cause that's what I want to hear?" He asked.

"No. I really do like him. He just seems really nice and stuff." I said smiling.

"Well that's good. But I got to go. I have to go meet those fans with the rest of the guys." He said taking yet another sip of his drink.

I nodded. He started to walk pass me when he leaned down into my ear.

"Trust me, I won't exactly tell him you like him." He said.

I smiled and nodded. He walked off and I sat on the couch waiting for the guys to get back so we could go back to the bus.


About an half an hour later of messing with my sidekick and texting people, someone walked in. Of course I expected fall out boy, but of course it was Sisky. He smiled and sat on the couch with me, rather close.

"So what'cha been doing in here?" He asked looking at my sidekick.

"Texting my friends back home and stuff. There all excited about me meeting all these bands when I've only met you guys really." I said.

He nodded his head and smiled.

"So what are the other guys doing?" I asked.

"There either still out there or planning with the other guys what we're going to do tonight." He told me.

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked.

"Well, we're probably going to go to this club downtown since it's our first night here." He said.

"Oh kool." I said.

"You going to come." He asked.

"Of course." I said smiling.

"Good." He said smiling too.

"So you drink?" I questioned.

"A bit. You?" He asked.

"Oh yes." I laughed.

He laughed a little bit.

"You don't look like the girl who drinks." He said.

"Well, you'll learn that I do a lot of things that you might not expect of me." I told him.

"Like what?" He asked.

I smiled and giggled.

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough." I said.

He smiled and nodded. A few minutes later of random questions and conversations I saw Joe come into the room.

"Aw love birds! GUYS THE LOVE BIRDS ARE HAVING SEX BACK HERE!" Joe yelled.

"JOE!" We both shouted.

The others soon came into the room.

"Damn and I thought they were." Pete laughed.

I threw a pencil at Pete.

"OW!" He screamed in pain.

"Wissy." Patrick mumbled.

Pete lightly punched him in the arm. Patrick rubbed his arm with a ow face.

"So we leaving yet?" Sisky asked.

"Yeah lets go." Mike said.

We got up and as soon as we did, me and Sisky's hands brushed and I got that feeling that I always get when he touches me in anyway. Just sitting beside me and having the heat of his body makes me nervous. Man, I am really falling for this boy or something.


reviews?
Sign up to rate and review this story