Categories > Original > Romance

Randy's New Love

by GerardWay69 0 reviews

Sequel to James' Gift, Randy is depressed, someone loves him, will he learn to love again?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-09-10 - 340 words

0Unrated
A month after James’ death, Randy had sold his home, and moved into a small apartment taking all of his personal things. He just couldn’t sell his things. He had everything from James’ clothes, to his furniture. He could still smell James on his clothes, and feel where James had sat on the couch. Randy just couldn’t let go of the memories. They were still so fresh in his head. He remember as if it were yesterday, he and James sitting here, and watching TV, laughing at it, and each other. He still visited James’ grave, but it was getting harder and harder. He could now see James rotting in his coffin. Randy thought about going to a therapist, but to talk about James and his death was just too much for him to handle. He still would deny that he was gay, but deep inside he knew he was. Randy had just given up on everything, until he met Mike.

One day, Mike cam over to see Randy. “Hey Randy.” he whispered, “How are you getting by?”
Randy looked up at him, “Not well. The urge to join James grows stronger with each day.”
“Don’t say that. James would hate himself if you killed yourself. Besides, I don’t know how I’d deal with loosing both you guys!”
Randy sighed, “I already tried…”
“When?”
“Last night. See?” he showed Mike his wrists. There were two deep slits on either one, they looked red and puffy, as if he had just done them.
“Oh Randy, I wish you wouldn’t do such things!”
He contemplated the floor, “I know, but I hate being without James.”
Mike sighed, “Randy, your not alone.”
“How do you figure?”
“Don’t you think that I loved James too? Maybe just as much as you did…”
He flushed, and looked up, “How did you know?”
“It’s as obvious as the nose on your face”, Mike laughed, “Besides, I know who is gay and who isn’t. You, my friend, are.”
Sign up to rate and review this story