Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't You Know I Am Who I Think I Am

Electric Dreams

by falloutpanicgirl 0 reviews

Abby's going into labor but something's wrong.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 701 words

0Unrated
Chapter 19: Electric Dreams

Patrick's POV

It's been eight months since Abby came home and told me she was going to keep the baby. She stopped the pills and everything looks normal. Except, Abby. They say pregnant woman glow. She doesn't. She acts happy, but I wonder if she is. We haven't found out the sex of the baby. We want to be surprised. We have gotten the room pretty much ready for the baby. There is still no word on Melanie. We miss her so much. Pete was still in a coma. We visit him every week.

"Patrick, can you get me some water?" "Sure thing." I gave her a glass of water. "How are you feeling?" "Pretty good. I've had some cramping, but the doctor said that was normal." "Good. Abby, can I ask you a question?" "Sure." "When you came back from wanting the abortion and I was ready to cut and you said that you wanted to keep the baby. Did you really or was it for me to stop cutting." "You want the truth?" "Yes, of course." "I wanted you to stop the cutting. I still don't think I can be a good mother." "Oh, baby. You'll be a great mom. You need to believe in yourself." "Are you sure?" "Yes, you will be a great mom. How do you feel now? Are you glad you didn't get the abortion?" "Yes, I'm still nervous, but now I know I went a little overboard. I wasn't thinking straight. I'm so sorry Patrick." "Everything is fine." I took her into my arms.

Abby's POV

I fell asleep in Patrick's arms on the couch. They always made me feel safe. All of a sudden I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach. "Ow.Oh god." I sat up. "Hun, what's wrong?" "I don't know. You better take me to the ER." "But your not due for another month." "I know. But I'm having pains." Patrick lifted me up and carried me to the car. He drove me to the hospital. They admitted me in. The doctor came in right away. "Hello Abby, how are you feeling?" "Terrible. What's wrong? I can't be having the baby now." "You are 37 weeks. You can deliver a healthy baby. We will monitor and see what happens. Do you have any questions?" "No, not yet."

Patrick looked so scared. "How are you?" Patrick asked me. "I'm scared. I want everything to go well." "Me too." He rubbed my belly. "You need to keep baking little one." He kissed my belly. "I love you, Patrick." A nurse came in. "Are you Mr. Stumph?" "Um yeah. Is something wrong?" "They said that you are a contact person for a Mr. Wentz." "Oh god. What happened?" "His heart rate has gone down. It might be time to say good bye to him." "What? He was fine the other day." "Patrick, go to him. I'll be fine." "Are you sure?" "Yes, if I need you they know where you are." "Alright." I watched Patrick leave. He was so torn what to feel for Pete. None of that would of happened if I wanted this baby. Now Pete might die and it will be my fault.

All of a sudden beeps were going off on the machine. "What's going on?" I screamed. A couple nurses came in. "The heart rate." One nurse said. "What's wrong?" "We need to get the doctor. The baby is distressed." "Oh my god." I couldn't lose another child. The doctor came in and checked things out. "We need to do a Cesarean section, Abby. The baby is under a lot of stress. Where's Patrick?" "He's in the ICU visiting Pete." "Okay, I'll have him paged." Last thing I remember is being wheeled to surgery.

No One's POV

Melanie woke up in her bed crying. People were hurting. She seen the lady and man again. And this time a dark haired man. He was saying sorry to her. She got up to see her daddies. They were on the couch kissing. "Daddies, I had another bad dream." "Come here, Princess. Want Daddy to read you a story?" Ryan asked. "Yeah. Read Peter Pan." "Alright."
Sign up to rate and review this story