Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine Industries Presents: disasteRomance

sc3n3 qu33n

by killxsmile 3 reviews

double trouble. part one.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1270 words

0Unrated
Author's Note: Woohoo! Ficwad's back! dances

Grillz and shiny cadillacs go out to the following:
falloutboy_r0x
ssketchator
glindapsawyer
dflip07
rainydaykid13
MidbightBlue
someonestilllovesyou


love you guys!

08: s c 3 n 3 q u 3 3 n

*
Soap's POV

Sunlight streamed in through the window, seeping through my eyelashes. Glancing at the clock, I groaned. It was about 7 AM, an unnatural time for a human to be awake.

Yawning, I turned to face Andy. He was still asleep, mouth slightly open. The boy couldn't stop being adorable even if he tried.

I kissed his forehead, then carefully slipped out of bed. I still had about an hour before we'd hit the road, so I decided to take advantage of the shower. Who knows when I'd have that luxury again.

I let the hot water run over my body and quickly washed my body and shampooed my hair. Steam fogged up the mirror I found myself singing "Touchdown Turnaround."

After rinsing the last of the bubbles from my hair, I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out of the bathroom.

Andy was just getting out of bed.

"Good morning." He yawned, wrapping his arms around me.
"Morning, hot stuff." We shared a kiss before he headed off to the bathroom.

I walked over to my bag and pulled out some clothes to wear while he hopped into the shower.

*
After making sure that we packed everything, Andy and I grabbed our bags and walked out of the room. Closing the door behind us, we made our way to the lobby. By the looks of it, we were the last ones to get down there.

As we walked towards the group, Andy wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. I smiled at his gesture and pressed my lips against his. The only upside to the whole porn ninja fiasco was that we didn't have to sneak around anymore.

We went to the front desk and checked out, handing over the keycards. The boys got up from the couches and we walked toward the parking lot. Andy drifted off toward the back of the group because Trick wanted to discuss the concert's drum solo.

"Sooooap." Dirty said, in a sing-song voice. He swooped in next to me with a stupid grin on his face.
"What do you want?" I asked, suspicious and somewhat annoyed.
"You know what I want," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.
"First of all, never do that again. Second, that footage from last night better be destroyed. If I see it floating around on youtube or Release the Bats 2, I swear to God that I'll hack off your balls with a rusty axe."
"Okay, okay," he said, holding his hands up in defense. "...Uh... So... You and Hurley are--"
"Yes, we are together. Now leave me be."
"Hold on. How long has it been going on?" he further inquired.
"A couple of months," I said, shrugging.
"Months?! Why didn't you tell us?"

"Soap and Andy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Pete sang.

"Does that answer your question?"

*
On the bus, Andy and I were happy to get some privacy without having to make up excuses. I can't remember how many times we had to pull the "we're-both-really-tired-so-we're-gonna-go-to-bed-now" act.

Laying in our bunk, I leaned up and pressed my lips against his. One of his hands moved to my lower back while the other massaged the back of my neck, deepening the kiss.

Jesus, he was good at this.

"Woah, Soap and Hurley are getting it on back here!" Dirty said, for all the bus to hear. Annoyed, I pulled away from the kiss and flipped him off. Sometimes, well, most of the time Dirty was an ass.

"You guys can keep making out, I just need to get my iPod." He fished through his bag, pulled it out, then headed towards the front of the bus again.

"So I was thinking..." Andy said as he closed the door. "We need to get back at Dirty and Pete."
"I agree. What do you have in mind?"
"I was hoping that you had some ideas. You are the evil mastermind on the bus."

I smiled at his comment.

"Hmm..." I said, getting into thinking mode. "Well, what do they hold dearly?"
"Dirty loves unhealthy food and cheap beer. Pete loves eyeliner, Hemmy and jeans."

The gears of revenge were in motion. Within minutes, I had the first scheme planned out.

"Okay, I'll need a 12-pack of Coronas, my hair straightener, a comb and some scissors."

Andy looked at me with a raised eyebrow. A devious smile spread across my face.

"This is going to be fun."

*
Andy's POV

Later that night, I planted the 12-pack next to Dirty's bunk. With a mischievous grin, he picked it up and started drinking.

An hour and 9 and a half beers later, he was passed out on the floor.

I slapped him around a little to make sure that he was out cold, then pointed the camera at his sleeping form.

"Ready?" Sophie asked, grabbing her supplies from the bathroom.
"Yeah."
"Remember to tape over the porn ninja footage," she said, plugging her straightener into the an outlet. She turned it on then set it onto the counter. After propping him up against the wall, she started combing his hair.

"Holy crap," she whispered. "It's like his hair is eating the comb!"

"Huh, wha?" Dirty said, stirring.
"Nothing. Go back to sleep," Soap said.
"Mmm... Okay, Optimus Prime," he mumbled.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips and she proceeded her battle with Dirty's hair. Once she finished with that task, she grabbed the straightener and ran it through his curly locks.

About half an hour later, Dirty looked like a whole different person. His once poofy, shaggy hair was now pin-straight.

"Now for the cut."

Sophie retreated to the bathroom and returned with a spray bottle and some hair clips.

"Looks like you know what you're doing," I commented.
"My mom's a hair stylist. I picked up a few things over the years."

I quietly laughed as she sliced away at his hair.

"Exactly how scene is his hair going to be?"
"Let's just say that Kiki Kannibal will be jealous."

*
Dirty's POV

A bright flash burned my eyes as I woke up.

Soap stood over me with a camera, and smirked as she snapped another picture.

"Get that camera outta my face!" I said, swiping at her feet. Laughing, she ran toward the front of the bus.

Groaning, I slowly lifted my head off the floor and held my head in my hands. It felt like a jackhammer was chipping away at my skull.

"Damn, how much did I drink last night?" I asked no one in particular as I sat up against the couch.

"Holy shit!" Joe yelled, intensifying the pounding in my head.
"What the fuck happened to you?!" Pete asked, laughing.
"No fucking way... Is that Dirty?" Trick asked.

"Haven't you ever seen a guy hungover?" I groaned, letting my hands fall from my face. As I did this, my bangs fell into my eyes.

Wait. Since when do I have BANGS?!

Panicking, felt around the top of my head.

There's no poof. Where the fuck is my poof?

I scrambled to my feet and ran toward the bathroom. My eyes went wide when I saw my reflection. My shaggy curls were now straight, cut into choppy layers and parted to the side with a red bow.

"WHAT THE FUCK SOAP?!"

*
Soap's POV

Andy and I laughed as Dirty's yells rang throughout the bus.

"One down, one to go."

*
REVIEW, YO!
Sign up to rate and review this story