Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

LOVE....

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

Hehe....I told you there'd be lots of chapters!!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1056 words

0Unrated


CHELSEA’S POV.

I realized I couldn’t sleep no matter what. I tossed and turned, listened to eight different slow songs and nothing would make me go to sleep. I needed Pete. And I needed him fast. I looked at the clock on my iPod.

[10:30PM]

Damn. Everyone would be downstairs eating and watching TV.

I got up and walked to Pete’s room. I knew this was going against everything I agreed not to do.

There he slept. Quietly, mournfully, never peacefully.

His eyes were squeezed shut and he looked like a young boy. He wasn’t wearing any make-up and was very concentrated on something. It didn’t help anything that he was still in his (tight) skinny jeans and no shirt.

I touched his shoulder lightly and he jumped awake.

“Hi.” I smiled. He smiled back and sat up.

“Hi. I thought you hated me.” He whispered. I half laughed.

“I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself.” I said and sat down beside him on the bed.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“I dunno. I couldn’t sleep so I thought I’d come to see you, I guess.” I shrugged, using my pointer finger tracing the outline to the Nightmare Before Christmas pumpkin tattoo on his arm.

“I see,” He shivered from my finger and his arm was now covered in Goosebumps. “Do you forgive me yet?” He turned his head to look at me. Even in the dark I could still see his sad, sad hazel eyes desperately seeking the answer.

I dropped my hand from his arm and placed it on top of his hand. He turned his hand to intertwine his fingers in mine. I sighed.



PETE’S POV

“Not yet, Peter, not yet.” She sighed. I gulped down the tears that were sitting in my throat that were begging to be released to my eyes.

“Why? Please tell me why. I love you so much, all I need is for you to love me too.” I urgently pleaded.

Why was she toying with my head?

“Peter! Never think that! Never ever tell yourself that I don’t love you. Trust me, Peter, I love you more than anyone should love you.” She told me with a smile. The tears couldn’t be controlled anymore. They came rushing to my eyes and they just started rolling down. No amount of tissues could stop them now. I brought my knees up to my chest and couldn’t stop sobbing. She wrapped hr arms around me and held me tightly. I rested my head on her shoulder and cried some more.

“Shhh, Peter, it’s okay. I promise. It’ll be alright.” She told me.

“Chelsea, how can you still love me? If I were you, I’d hate me so much.” I sobbed.

“Peter, I just want you to know that all I need is an explanation. I just want a valid reason for why you did it and I’d forgive you in a heartbeat.” She whispered gently. She then let go of me and got up.

“Wait, where are you going?” I asked.

“To bed. I’m tired now. Thank you.”

“Your welcome, and I promise you, I’ll get my reason to you tomorrow when I can think straight.” I wiped a few tears away and looked up at her.

“Okay, Peter. I’ll be waiting.” She smiled and kissed me gently on the forehead. She then drifted out the room and back to hers.

I lied back down on my bed and looked at Hemingway, who was the current resident at the end of the bed. He looked up with hopeful eyes and I could only smile. I tucked both hands under the pillow in a prayer like form and closed my eyes. Tonight, would be the first time in a long time I would sleep well.


ERIN’S POV.

I woke up to find that Andy was NOT beside me. I sat up imediatley and raced around the room shouting his name.

“SHUT UP!!! I KICKED ALL THE BOYS OUT THE HOUSE FOR THE NIGHT! NOW GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!!” I heard Chelsea shout from her after about the seventieth time calling for him.

I smirked and walked nonchalantly to her room. I peeked my head in. She was all curled up underneath the covers and was holding on to a teddy bear with a diamond necklace around it that she got from Pete.

I knew it.

“You talked to him last night didn’t you?” I asked.

“Hmm?”

“Pete. You two talked.” I smiled.

“Maybe. Why should that matter?” She smiled, probably recalling the event.

“Never mind. Today is the bachelorette party, right?” I asked.

“Mhmm. Now go to sleep! It’s too early.” She mumbled.

“Alright fine.” I said and started to walk out the room. I walked to Pete’s room and grabbed Hemmy. I put him on top of her and he imediatley fell asleep on top of her.

“OOF! HEMMY! YOU’RE HUGE!!!” She grunted. I laughed hysterically and rushed back to my room.

“I’M GETTING READY!!!!” I shouted.

“Don’t get too fancy and wear something you can easily get off!” Chelsea shouted.

“THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!” I laughed.


PETE’S POV.

We all sat at the IHOP waiting for our pancakes and such. I had my paper out and was sucking on the back of the pen I was holding.

“Pete what you writing?” Patrick asked.

“A reason.” I replied not thinking.

“Huh?” Joe looked at me like I was the stoner.

“The reason for why I cheated.” I answered.

“Why? You really think that Chelsea will take you back if you write that?” Andy asked with a cocked eyebrow.

I paused for a minute before taking the pen out of my mouth and putting it on the table. I looked up at the three of my best buddies and smiled.

“I have a feeling she will.” I smiled and pulled out a small box that I had picked up a few weeks ago.

Patrick grabbed it first.

“What is it?” He asked.
“I bought it before the whole thing hoping she would say yes and now I think is a good time for it.” I smiled excitedly.
Sign up to rate and review this story