Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

is it love or lust?

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 3 reviews

this will turn into slash. so this is your warning. >.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 616 words

0Unrated
“Gerard you douche bag!” who the fuck is yelling at me now?
“yes?” I turn to see ray glaring at me. he had a towel draped around his waist and was drying his hair with another. “you clogged the drain with your pubes!” god he looks hot like this. I just want to rip off that towel and drag him to my double, vibrating, bed. (yes my bed vibrates! And yes I new that when I bought it!) I drifted off into my extremely erotic daydream. “Gerard?!”
“huh? What?” I snapped and looked up at him again. I couldn’t help it. I had a grin from ear to ear and I was swaying around in my computer chair. “were you just daydreaming?” shit! How does he know?! “umm… no… what makes you think that?” I managed to spit out, trying not to sound to caught out. “one, you weren’t answering me. And two, you have a hard on.” Shit! I gawked and looked down. “yes. It appears I do.” I grinned up at him. “but to my disgust you don’t.” my smile faded. “no I don’t. and I would like to keep it that way for now. We have to leave on tour in an hour and a half. So don’t get any ideas.”
“yes madam!” I saluted him and he flicked me off.

“what we going to do until we leave?” I said in a winy voice. I followed ray to our apartment bathroom. “I don’t know. Im not finished packing yet. Go amuse yourself.” I sat on the toilet lid and huffed. “what’s your problem now?” he turned. He shifted all his weight onto one leg and put his and on his hip. “well. Mr. prim and proper!” I stood mocking him. “I have a hard on and I don’t want to get rid of it myself.” I said as I slowly walked towards him my hips rocking with each step. I smirked at him and snaked my fingers into he top of the towel. “oh no. no. no! im not getting into this right now. I have to pack!” he said in a defensive tone. But none the less let me undo his towel and let it drop to the floor. “come on babe. You know you want to.” I cooed in his ear. Sending shivers down his spine. “that’s not my point!” he whispered back. “well its mine!” I backed him up against the basin. “oh fine! But you have to help me pack!”
“yay!” I screamed as he lifted me up on his shoulder and carried me to our bedroom. “you know ray. Your ass is so cute. But I think you need to get it waxed.” I heard him gawk and I grinned. He slapped my ass and giggled with me. “shut up and kiss me” we landed on the bed. My clothes were off in seconds and we were under the blankets. I love how I can manipulate him into bed.

TIME ELAPSE!

“so how was I?” I turned to ray who was leaning against the bed board. “meh. You were alright. How about me?” I said. Hoping for him to play along. “you were ok I guess.” I lifted myself onto him and straddled his waist. “ok?! Okay?!!” I squealed at him. He cringed at my volume. “yeah. You were nothing special.” He repeated, with a smirk. “I’ll give you nothing special!” I leaned down and nibbled on his neck. His neck had always been hiss oft spot. He. he. He shivered and squirmed and giggled like a little school girl until he could bare it no more.
Sign up to rate and review this story