Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

Convicts

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

dun dun DUN!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-08-16 - Updated: 2007-08-16 - 628 words - Complete

0Unrated
And that was offically it; they were convicts on the run. Joe sped down the highway as fast as his old car would go. Two police officers were behind them with their lights flashing. If he had known better, he wouldn't have taken Pete anywhere near that store. But; it wasn't exsactly his fault since no one would tell him the story.
They were now in town; a part they usually never traveled to, and began swirving through traffic. They got many unusual glances from people on the sidewalks, and from many people they were speeding past.

"Jesus, Pete. How much stuff did you steal?!" Joe screamed as he turned quickly down the new street.

"Three thousand, five hundread and fifty eight dollars and fifty seven cents." Pete yelled back.

"Good god man! What were you thinking?!"

"Exsactly. I wasn't. Hey, but you can't blame me though, it was all Andy's idea." He lied as he held on tight to his seatbelt.

"Oh ok. But still! Now because of your candy theft, we're now speeding 89 miles per hour across town with two cop cars on our tail!" Joe swirved down an alley way quickly.

He stopped when he got to the end and waited.

"What are you doing!?" Pete screamed.

"Can't you see we're wanted men!?"

"Shhhhh! I think we lost them." Joe said quietly. He looked back to find that he was right, and there was not a cop in sight.

"Whew...I thought I was gonna have to go back to jail again...." Pete sighed.

"Alright, let's get outta here before they find out where we are." Joe started the car and drove slowly through the deserted street.

When they arrived home, still stunned from earlier in the evening, after hiding the car in the garage, they both sprinted inside and locked the door. Patrick was standing in the kitchen when they arrived.

"Where were you guys?" He asked in a concerned tone.

Pete shook his head. "You DON'T wanna know. Trust me."

"No really, i do. Tell me. Pretty pretty please with sugar on top." Patrick asked politely.

"Make it hot fudge and you got yourself a deal." Joe replied.

Pete gave him a serious look. "No way dude. He'll totally flip."

"C'mon Pete, he's gotta know what's going on in case the cops come knockin' on the door."

Patrick stopped all movement. "Wait, what did you say?"

"Did you say, cops?"

Pete nodded. "For your birthday party me and Andy went to that party store down town and bought some decorations. Ends up we didn't have half as much money to buy everything, so........"

"Sooo.What?" Patrick asked.

"So....westolethepartydecoration." Pete said quickly, hopping Patrick didn't hear.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" He screamed. Now this was unusual for Patrick, considering he was a mellow guy. This only ment he was really really mad.

"YOU STOLE PARTY DECORATIONS!? FROM A PARTY STORE!? WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!??!?!?!"

"Wow, we really shouldn't tell him what happend next." Joe mumbled.

"You mean theres more?!" Patrick yelled.

Pete looked nervously down at the floor. He cleared his throat and said, "Joe, being the dumbass he is, took me there as a suprise. I guess there was a cop in there just waiting for me, so he chased after us....Good news though; we got away. My man Joe here, is a pretty gifted driver."

"WHAT THE HELL!? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT OUR CAREER COULD BE ON THE LINE BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!? THIS IS INSANE!"

Pete quickly interupted. "I love you Patrick." He leaned over and gave him a big hug.

This seemed to calm him down slightly.

He took a deep breath. "Let's just hope they don't find out where we live."

Reviews would be nice, please.
Sign up to rate and review this story