Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm The Kind Of Human Wreckage That You Love.

Thank You

by tragicWithACapital_T 3 reviews

alas, this is the end. this was originally written as a oneshot, so sorry if the chapters are segmented weird...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-08-17 - Updated: 2007-08-17 - 606 words - Complete

0Unrated
I fell asleep yet again curled to my puppy. I woke up and Frank was sitting at my feet watching me. I jumped into a sitting position facing him but my head was turned away. I felt his eyes on me, studying me. Damn it felt horrible. He looked to the door to make sure it was closed, and to my surprise, he turned my face towards his own, then leaned in and planted a small kiss on my lips.
He broke away and said, “Now, we talk.”
I closed my eyes and groaned, leaning my head against the arm of the couch.

I felt his hands grab my own and lift me up until I was staring into his gorgeous hazel eyes. “Stop running!” he demanded me, I could tell he was angry with me. I looked away anyway. “Stop!” he said and I looked back into his face.

“We need to talk.” I said finally, “but I don’t know how.”
He was silent, making it clear that I had to say something.
“I’m sorry that I kissed you, if you wanted to know why I’m afraid to tell you that I don’t know.”
He looked at me still, then looked away.
“Emily, this wouldn’t work.” He sounded as if he was unsure about my intentions.
“I know. I’ve known since I was 13.” I cringed when I added that last part because it was the pathetic truth.
“So… tell me, ever had a boyfriend?” he asked casually. I nodded. “It never became serious, did it?” he asked. I shook my head no. “Ever had a girlfriend?” he continued. I stared at him with wide eyes and slowly shook my head again. “Ever think about it?” he said again. I hesitated before answering, “I’m not a lesbian Frank. I’m not bi either, I don’t like girls.”
“How do you know?” he innocently asked like a little kid.
“I just don’t like girls that way Frank.” He wasn’t discouraged one bit.
“Maybe you should give it a shot, just to make sure?” he suggested.
“Get out.” I told him, staring into his unblinking eyes. He shrugged, jumped off the couch, and headed for the door.
“Wait…” I said hesitantly. He turned around and looked at me innocently again. He saw the look in my eyes and headed back again. “I still love Gerard.” He told me simply, as though he could read my mind. I nodded, then looked at him and asked in a quiet voice, “Will you kiss me?” My voice trembled as I said it. Frank was still standing next to the couch. I got up and looked at him, asking once more, “Please… kiss me.” He obeyed and leaned down to gently touch his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his arms around my waist. Finally, our faces broke apart but we were still holding each other. I swallowed, he slipped his arms from my waist and my hands slid off of his neck. “Thank you.” I said in a shaky voice. He nodded and walked out the door, leaving me standing there. Once the door clicked shut I sat back down onto the couch and stared at nothing until my vision blurred over.

I was a wreck.





TADA! And that is the end. Or at least, that’s all I’ve written. Please, rate, review, tell me if you’d like to see more because otherwise this is it. No more. THANKS FOR READING! (Now go read My Clichéd Romance if you haven’t already)
Sign up to rate and review this story