Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Flipped: A different Inuyasha story

Episode 9: Blast from the Past

by animecrazedgirl 0 reviews

Part two of Sesshoumaru's bringing back to life! Enjoy!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Kirara,Rin,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-17 - Updated: 2007-08-17 - 4553 words - Complete

0Unrated
Japanese Wording:

youkai: demon

Doryoku-mamoru: power-protect

Onii-chan: Older brother

Nani: what

haroi: a sort of boy's kimono top

hakama: japanese pants

hanyou: half demon

Disclaimer: Exhausted up my creativity on this chap so don't own 'em never will, now i'm going to go relax my brain for a real long time. walks away but falls down after like the first step. Ugh. My brain hurts. Enjoy my longest chap yet!

--------------------------

Episode 9: Blast from the Past

The group walked in silence, having nothing to say, as the continued, following Kagome, who was following the scent of the youkai, ashes, and the slight scent of Rin's blood.

Kagome was also, at the same time, letting her thoughts drift.

'Why?' she thought for the millionth time already,' Why would a soul stealer youkai want Sesshoumaru's ashes? I just don't get it. What use could he have of them? I don't understand.'

She shook her head slightly and sighed. 'Sesshoumaru. . . . '

Suddenly, Kagome's head shot up as she caught the youkai's scent, but it was stronger. . . . and it was coming straight towards them. Kagome started to growl flexing her claws.

"Kagome, what is it?" said Inuyasha, his eyes shifting around.

"It looks like we're not going to have to find him", she said," because he's coming to us."

Inuyasha's eyebrows furrowed. "But why?"

"How should I know?" said Kagome, a little ahnnoyed.

Inuyasha was about to retort when Kagome interrupted. "He's here."

He turned his hand on Doryoku-mamoru's hilt as an old/young man leapt down, seemingly out of nowhere. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

Rin glared at him angrily and said," What have you done with Sesshoumaru Onii-chan's ashes?"

"Oh", Hisoka said, glancing at Rin," It's you. So how did you like my little... 'gift' last night?"

Rin was about to retort when Kagome suddenly, charged at Hisoka. He dodged easily, missing Kagome's claws, as he hit her head with his staff, knocking her to the ground. She growled, leaping up, despite that her head was throbbing, I mean, he did knock her pretty hard.

"You bastard!" she cried, trying to hit him with her claws," What have you done with Sesshoumaru's ashes?"

He blocked her claws with his staff, before leaping back, and said," Why do you waste your time attacking, half-breed? I may be old but i'm stronger than you."

"Answer me!" Kagome snarled.

"Why do you want to know?" said Hisoka, smirking," Did you prehaps care for the him?"

Kagome growled, but did not answer.

"I see" he said, but then he spied Inuyasha out of the corner of his eye and turned to him. He stared at Inuyasha for a while before his smirk grew wider, his eyes narrowing.

"Finally", he said," I've found you."

In a little less than the blink of an eye, he was behind Inuyasha, holding his staff, across Inuyasha's throat.

Hisoka put his face by Inuyasha's, smirking, as he said," I can't believe I couldn't see it immediately.

His foul breath on Inuyasha's cheek caused him to shudder and growl. "What do you want with me?"

The soul stealer demon ignored him, continuing. "The appearance is so alike it's almost shocking."

"Wh-What are you talking about?" said Inuyasha, getting a little unsettled.

Kagome looked to step foreward but Hisoka's head turned sharply as he barked," Don't move!"

Kagome froze midstep, glaring at the soul stealer, growling.

"Let go of Inuyasha!" Kirara cried, her ruby eyes, blazing.

"I'm sorry but I cannot heed your request", Hisoka replied," I need use of the reincarnation of Sesshoumaru's soul."

"His soul. . . " Rin breathed, growing thoughtful.

"Now, I believe I shall take my leave", said Hisoka," Farewell."

He leapt into the air as Kagome tried to take a charge at him but he was soon gone with Inuyasha.

Kagome just stood there for a bit, breathing heavily in anger, when without warning she slammed her fist into the ground, and cried out," Damn it!"

"This isn't good. . . " Rin murmered.

"Oh, how did you figure that out?" Kagome said sarcastically, glaring at the young woman.

"No, I mean", said Rin," this really isn't good. I believe i've figured out what Hisoka plans on doing."

"What?" Kirara cried," What's he going to do with Inuyasha?"

"I believe..." said Rin, hesitating.

"Out with it!" said Kagome.

"I believe that Hisoka may be trying to bring Sesshoumaru Onii-chan back to life!" she blurted.

Whatever Kagome had been expecting, it wasn't that.

"Wh-What?" said Kagome, eyes wide.

"How's that possible?" said Kirara.

"Well", said Rin," he does have two of the main things he'd need to do it. He has Onii-chan's ashes and now that he's taken Inuyasha he has the other main ingrediant. . . Onii-chan's soul."

Kagome's stared at Rin, in pure shock, speechless.

"But...But..." she managed out," That's not possible. . . is it?"

"Yes", said Rin," it is, at least for him. Hisoka has the power to do that very thing."

Kagome just stared before turning away, perfectly muddled.

Kirara looked back and forth between Rin and Kagome before she said," Well then, we've got to stop him! We can't let him take Inuyasha's soul to bring Sesshoumaru back to life."

"I agree", said Rin," Come Kagome, we must continue on."

Kagome nodded, as if not truly hearing them, leading the way onwards.

------------------------

Hisoka was leaping speedily through the trees, Inuyasha tight in his grip. Inuyasha struggled to squirm out of his grip, but it was no use. For an old guy, he was actually pretty strong. Inuyasha was now hanging there, glaring at the soul stealer.

"What do you want with me?" Inuyasha cried.

The demon just glanced at him and smirked. "Now, now, I wouldn't want to spoil the suprise."

Inuyasha growled and started to struggle again. "Put me down!"

Suprisingly, his request was heeded and Inuyasha was dropped on to the ground outside of the cave. Inuyasha made to escape but suddenly found he couldn't move.

"What'd you do?" Inuyasha growled, to clenched teeth, trying to see the youkai behind him.

"It's just a little immobilization spell", Hisoka replied," I can't have you running off now, can I?"

Inuyasha merely, growled in frustration. Soon enough, he found his ankles and wrist tied togeather and watched as the soul stealer drew some kind of symbol on ground of a large circle and a star in the middle. Then, Hisoka placed Inuyasha in the middle of the star.

"What's this for?" Inuyasha said, eying the youkai.

Hisoka just smiled and said," In due time, you shall find out."

Suddenly, Inuyasha found himself drenched in a strong smelling liquid.

He wrinkled up his nose. "Ugh. This stuff reeks! What is it?"

"A soul removing potion", the youkai said, as casually as if he were talking about the weather.

"Nani?!" Inuyasha shouted in shock," A soul removing potion?!"

"I believe I just said that", he replied.

"Why the hell do I have a soul removing potion on me?" Inuyasha growled.

Before Hisoka could answer, there was a shuffling noise coming from inside the cave. Inuyasha turned his head towards the noise, looking curiously. Suddenly, a figure came out and Inuyasha's eyes widened.

"Ah", said Hisoka," So you managed to put on the kimono I got you. It suits you, as it being much like the one you died in, Sesshoumaru."

Inuyasha hearing the name, stared at the white haired boy before him. 'That's. . . Sesshoumaru?'

The boy of 18 gazed forewards with emotionless eyes, wearing a pair of pure white haroi and hakama except for the red stripe on his left shoulder.

"Soon, I will have the original keeper of the Celestial jewel and I can have the shards for myself", the youkai, grinned, eyes narrowed.

Then, turning to Inuyasha," But first he needs his soul. I have no use of a souless body."

'Souless?' Inuyasha's eyes widened as he realized what the youkai planned to do. 'He's going to steal my soul and put it back in Sesshoumaru!'

Inuyasha tried to struggle, but found himself still unable to move.

"Damn it", he muttered, through his teeth.

"Now", said Hisoka," that the potion has been mostly sucked into your body, we can begin."

It wasn't until then that Inuyasha realized that most of the potion was gone. Suddenly, Hisoka lifted his staff before bringing it down on the ground, with a crack before muttering a few strange incantations. The lines of the circle and star suddenly started to glow a greenish white light as the rest of the world seemed to get a bit darker. Then, the world seemed to pulse around Inuyasha with the beating of his heart.

Inuyasha clenched his teeth and his eyes became narrow slits as he felt a pain in his chest.

'What... is this?' he thought,' It feels like... something's being... ripped out of me... Is this... what it's like... to lose your soul?'

The pulses got stronger and stronger, as well as the ripping feeling. Finally, with one large pulse, Inuyasha finally felt something being ripped and he couldn't hold back the painful cry that emerged from his throat. The cry continued as the light grew brighter until it was blinding.

Hisoka chuckled evilly and said," Perfect." But the smirk dissapeared as the light died down revealing Inuyasha sitting there with glassy emotionless half closed eyes and sort of whitish barrier surrounding him and something pounding the insides ferociosly.

"What?" Hisoka said, eyes wide.

It was then that Kagome, Kirara, and Rin appeared. They stopped as they saw the scene before them.

"What's going on?!" cried Kirara, wide eyed.

"The soul", said the youkai," it seems angry."

The barrier started to darken to red.

"No!" cried Hisoka," It's more than anger! It's pure fury and rage! It must have felt some kind of betrayal or something traitorous occured to it before it was reincarnated!"

Kagome wasn't listening, having not heard Hisoka, for she had spied the last person she had ever expected to see. . . Sesshoumaru. She took a step forewards.

'Don't come near me!' a voice from inside the barrier cried, that only Inuyasha could hear.

Kagome stepped closer.

'Don't come any closer!'

Kagome was a foot away.

'Get away from me!'

Kagome took another step, eyes glistening.

'DON'T TOUCH ME!'

Kagome leaned against Sesshoumaru wrapping her arms around him in an embrace. "Sesshoumaru. . . "

The barrier shattered.

Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru's body lifted into the air as a huge gust started to surround them, whipping their white hair and clothing. Then, a white orb shot from Inuyasha, speeding towards Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru was knocked back by the force of the collision as the orb entered him. Sesshoumaru fell backwards on to the ground, unmoving. Then, the wind dissapeared and Inuyasha fell from the air, crashing into the ground.

"Inuyasha!" Kirara and Kagome cried, rushing beside him. Kirara knelt beside him and Kagome reached out a hand to touch him but quickly retracted it, finding him to be stone cold.

"Look!" Kirara cried," His eyes!"

Kagome looked and was horrified to see glazed, pupiless, half closed orbs.

"Inuyasha! Inuyasha!" Kirara said, shaking him," Wake up!"

"His soul is gone", said Rin, softly, then turning," It is in Sesshoumaru Onii-chan now."

Kagome turned to where Sesshoumaru's body lay and her eyes widened at what happened next as she stood.

At first, Sesshoumaru made no movements. Then, his finger twitched and then his hand until he was suddenly clenching his hand and his face contracted before relaxing and his eyes opening slowly revealing the emotionless orbs but that were now filled with life. Slowly, Sesshoumaru pushed himself up and then lifted himself onto his legs, standing a bit, until the wobbliness was gone before gazing around him.

"Sesshoumaru. . ." Kagome murmered and froze as his golden orbs turned to her.

-----------------------

Inuyasha was in complete darkness.

'Where am I? It's so dark. What's going on?'

Suddenly, the darkness started to grow brighter and colors were added until the scene was now that of a forest. Doryoku-mamoru was resting in his hand and his white kimono and hair blew in the light breeze.

Suddenly, Kagome was leaping through the forest, seeming to be searching. Suddenly, as she past one of the trees, Inuyasha felt himself pull a dagger from his waist and throw it, catching the forest green material and pinning it to the tree behind her. Kagome was jerked back, her head hitting the tree. She quickly got up, growling and trying to tug the cloth out from under the dagger. Then, she struggled to pull the dagger out which didn't seem to move an inch.

"You're not going to be able to remove it", said a voice, slightly deeper than Inuyasha's.

Inuyasha tried to figure out where it was coming from when he realized it had come from him!

Kagome snapped her head up, looking at Inuyasha, as she narrowed her eyes, and stood up straight, looking straight into his eyes. They stared at eachother for a while before Inuyasha suddenly turned around to leave.

"Hey!"

Inuyasha turned his head looking back, seeing Kagome glaring at him in anger.

"Why do you keep doing this?" she shouted," Why don't you just kill me already? I thought you were supposed to destroy all demons after the jewel!"

"Do you wish for me to kill you?" said Inuyasha.

"No", said Kagome, thouroughly shocked,"but-"

"Then, stop complaining", he said," I don't wish to use up any more of my daggers. I need them for more important things."

Kagome glared but there was also confusion in her eyes as Inuyasha turned away.

The scene faded and Inuyasha found himself in darkness before another scene appeared.

This time, Inuyasha was facing a lake, it's surface calm with small ripples here and there, from the small breeze that blew across it's surface.

Suddenly, Inuyasha said," Come out, Kagome. I know you're there."

There was a rustling noise behind him and out of the corner of his eye he could see Kagome standing looking at him warily.

"Come stand beside me", he said.

Suprise flashed through Kagome's eyes for a second to be quickly replaced with caution but she did step foreward to stand near him, a ways away of course.

It was silent for a few moments as Inuyasha stared out on the water and Kagome looked at him with narrowed eyes.

Finally, Kagome said," What do you want?"

"Only the presence of another", Inuyasha replied.

Kagome looked at him, confused. "I don't... understand."

Inuyasha sighed but didn't answer. There was more silence as they both gazed out at the water.

Finally, Kagome said," Well, if you're going to say-"

"You're different."

"What?" said Kagome, looking at him.

"You're different", Inuyasha repeated.

Kagome's eyes flashed with confusion, hurt, and then finally anger.

"Well of course, I am", Kagome spat," I'm a 'filthy' hanyou. What do you expect?"

"I don't mean it as in what you are", said Inuyasha," but as in different as a female in particular."

Kagome looked suprised but quickly hid it by turning her head. "It's that supposed to be a good thing?"

"Actually, yes", Inuyasha replied, turning to look at Kagome's suprised expression as the corners of his mouth twitched as if he were going to smile.

Kagome just looked at him for a while before diverting her eyes and turning around.

They stood like that until Kagome said," You're different, too. . . Sesshoumaru", before leaping away.

Inuyasha stared after her before leaving as well.

The scene faded as Inuyasha realized,' Sesshoumaru? Are these Sesshoumaru's memories?'

Before he could think anymore, the scene changed once again.

Inuyasha and Kagome were walking through a forest, not really talking, just walking along in eachother's company. Suddenly, though Kagome caught her foot on a root and tripped. She could have caught herself but she suddenly found herself falling against Inuyasha's chest, taking him by suprise as he caught her shoulders. He looked down at her black haired head with her two dog ears twitching before she lifted her head to look at him with slight wide eyes, mouth open a bit.

They eyes held for a long moment before Inuyasha suddenly, pulled her against him, wrapping his arms around her, his white sleeves engulfing her. Kagome's eyes widened in shock as she tensed but she slowly relaxed, letting him hold her before she finally hesitantly returned the embrace. Inuyasha felt a warm feeling in his chest where his heart should me that made the corner of his mouth twitch. He pulled her closer, as Kagome sighed, smiling which he'd never seen her do before. He felt his heart melt as his mouth finally curved into a smile as he rested his chin on the top of her head.

'Kagome', he heard the voice that must be Sesshoumaru's in his head. The voice was filled with a kind of tenderness that made Inuyasha's chest hurt and him feel sick to his stomach.

"Sesshoumaru", Kagome sighed.

The feeling only increased at that as the scene faded away.

'They-They loved each other so much', thought Inuyasha,' Why does it hurt?'

The scene changed once again before he could get an answer.

Inuyasha was now sitting beside Kagome with the Celestial jewel clutched in his fingers.

"I don't understand", said Kagome.

"Kagome", said Inuyasha," We need to get rid of the jewel. Then, I won't have to protect it all the time and. . . we can be togeather."

"So how do we get rid of it?" Kagome asked, unsure.

"The Celestial jewel can grant the beholder their most deepest desire", he replied," All we have to do is use it's power to grant us our most deepest desire."

He placed a hand on Kagome's. Kagome looked down at their hands, thinking it over, before she clutched his hand in hers and smiled at him.

"Alright", she replied," I'll do it."

Inuyasha gave the tiniest of smiles back before he said," Alright then. I'll meet you in the field outside the forest tommorow."

Kagome nodded.

The scene morphed into another scene.

Inuyasha was carrying the jewel supposedly to meet Kagome. He glanced down at the night blue jewel and twirled it in his fingers, as it winked up at him in the light of the sun above.

Suddenly, Inuyasha heard a rustling noise and tried to turn to look but felt something rip across his side. Inuyasha held back a cry as he fell to the ground, the jewel sliding from his fingers. He opened his eyes, though he was in pain and grasped the jewell but a bare foot stepped on his hand, causing him to grit his teeth, but he did not release the jewell.

A clawed hand, reached down and pryed open his hand, releasing the jewel from inside him clasped fingers, and grasping it. The clawed hand lifted the jewel and Inuyasha shifted his eyes up but they widened at who they saw.

Kagome stood above him, smirking with the jewel in her fingers, the light blue diamond shaped chain, trailing behind it.

Inuyasha just stared in shock and disbelief. "Kagome. . . but-"

She chuckled darkly. "Did you really think that I wanted to spend my life with you? Foolish human. Trusting me was the worst mistake you ever made."

Inuyasha's eyes filled with hurt, anger, betrayal. "Damn you."

"Oh dear", said Kagome, smirking," Sesshoumaru said a naughty word."

He just glared but his teeth gritted as she twisted her foot on his hand as he tried not to wince.

"Thanks for the goodbye gift", said Kagome, turning away.

Inuyasha was so filled with his feelings of anger and betrayal that he didn't notice how Kagome's eyes flashed mahogahny before she took off.

Inuyasah clenched his teeth as anger filled him as he cried out," Damn you, Kagome!"

Slowly, he got up grasping Doryoku-mamoru's hilt as he made his way after Kagome.

The scene finally faded as Inuyasha thought,' I don't understand. . .' before he was engulfed in darkness once again.

-------------------

Meanwhile. . .

Kagome was frozen as his golden orbs lay on her. It wasn't long though before his attention was called away.

"This is perfect!" Hisoka said," I've got the original keeper of the Celestial jewel, flesh, blood, and all. Now come to me and obey my will."

Sesshoumaru gazed at the youkai before taking steps towards him.

"That's it", said Hisoka," Come to me."

Sesshoumaru finally made it to Hisoka and stopped in front of him.

"Now that's a good bo-" Hisoka was cut off from a dagger piercing his chest.

The soul stealer followed the dagger to a pale hand, to a white kimono sleeve, now littered with spots of blood, and finally, Sesshoumaru's emotionless gaze.

Hisoka made a gurgling noise in his throat and collapsed to the ground, driving the dagger in deeper, laying unmoving.

Kagome and Rin gazed at the youkai's blood stained body, wide eyed before Kagome lifted her shocked gaze to Sesshoumaru.

"Sesshoumaru. . .", Kagome murmered, shocked.

Sesshoumaru then turned his icy gaze to her making her give an involuntary shiver at the cold, emotionless look he gave her. But then she saw a flicker of something that made her eyes widen.

Hate. . . . . for her. . .

"Sesshou-" Kagome was cut off.

Three deep gashes suddenly appeared at his side, pouring blood. Sesshoumaru placed a hand to it but didn't even flinch.

"Wh-Where's that blood coming from?" Kagome said.

Sesshoumaru bent his head smirking before speaking for the first time since getting his soul back. "Playing dumb, are we?"

"What?" Kagome said, confused," How did you get those wounds?"

Sesshoumaru lifted his head, eyes shadowed, as the smirk grew larger. "Pretending that you do not know is not going to work."

Kagome now looked utterly lost as she stared at him. "Pretending not to know what?"

"I must admit that you are quite good at playing innocent", said Sesshoumaru, lifting his head, his golden eyes piercing her soul," but you might as well give up the act."

Kagome stood, despairingly until finally Rin said," Kagome. . . . those are the wounds that killed Sesshoumaru Onii-chan. You were supposedly the one who gave them to him."

Kagome looked horrified at Rin before turning to look at Sesshoumaru. "Sesshoumaru, I swear I didn't give you that wound! This demon named Naraku tricked us! He-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses, half-breed!" he snapped, glaring.

Kagome gasped, feeling as if she'd been slapped.

Sesshoumaru glanced at Inuyasha out of the corner of his eye, spying Doryoku-mamoru. He gave a sort of deeply unsettling smirk as he started to walk over to Inuyasha.

"Stop!" said Rin, stepping in the way.

Sesshoumaru's eyes narrowed. "Move, woman."

Rin looked at him, frantically. "Sesshoumaru Onii-chan..-"

"No one calls me that except for one person!" Sesshoumaru growled.

"Onii-chan, it's me Rin!" she cried, her eyes glittering," Don't you recognize me?"

His eyes became slits. "You are not Rin. Rin is not but a child. You are a woman."

"That's because 15 years have passed", she said," You've been dead for 15 years."

Sesshoumaru looked shocked for a moment but his gaze hardened again, though not truly harsh finding out who she was.

"Rin", he said, calmly," Move out of the way."

Rin relieved that he had calmed down said," Why?"

"Do it, Rin", he said, a bit of a warning tone.

"What do you want with Inuyasha?" she asked.

Sesshoumaru finally fed up moved past her and walked over to the souless body. Kirara growled from her spot beside him but he ignored her, grasping Doryoku-mamoru and removing it from it's sheath before turning back to Kagome, the hatred returning to his eyes.

Kagome stood frozen in pure disbelief, unable to completly grasp that any of this was happening. Sesshoumaru, stalked towards her, sword grasped tightly in hand as he drew closer. He then, stood in front of her, glaring coldly, the whole time, keeping Kagome frozen in place as she gazed up into the cold uncaring eyes.

He then, pulled back the sword as if for a punch as it gleamed in the sun before he pushed it foreward, aiming for her heart. Kagome stared, still unable to move, waiting for the pain when Sesshoumaru suddenly froze.

A greenish white glow surrounded him as Sesshoumaru straightened eyes wide. "Wh-What is happening?"

Behind him, Inuyasha's body had lifted into the air with the same glow, his eyes still glazed and emotionless.

"Inuyasha's body is calling back the soul", Rin breathed.

"Wait, no!" Sesshoumaru called out," Not yet! I haven't had my revenge yet!"

The glow got brighter as a white orb started to leave Sesshoumaru's body.

"No!" he cried as it started towards Inuyasha.

He reached out, somehow grasping the silvery orb.

"What?" Kirara cried," Can he even do that?!"

"It should be sliding through his fingers like water", said Rin, shocked.

"I'm not giving up yet!" Sesshoumaru shouted, as he started to struggle to pull it back towards him. He brought it closer and closer to his body. . . . . . when a loud ripping noise seemed to fill the air.

Sesshoumaru's hand collided with his chest, something white and wispy entering as the orb seeming to be missing some of it charged into Inuyasha causing his eyes to come to life again and him to cry out as he dropped to the ground again, becoming unconcious.

Kagome stared at where Inuyasha lay, still frozen when Rin cried out," Look!"

Kagome turned and saw a white form, turn around a corner, leading aways from the cave.

"So now he's trying to escape."

Kagome turned to the bloodied form of Hisoka who amazingly was still alive.

He took a ragged breath and a smirk appeared on his lips. "He's torn the soul and now he's trying to get away with his piece which is probably the one part filled with his own anger and hatred of you."

He gave one raspy chuckle until the breath finally dissapeared from his body, finally dead.

Kagome turned away and back to where Sesshoumaru had left. She bit her lip before finally running after him.

---------------------

Sesshoumaru struggled along, weak from all the blood loss, from his old wound, now being flesh and blood and having only a small part of the soul to keep his body alive.

'I've got to get away with the one piece of soul I managed to take', Sesshoumaru thought, breathing hard.

Suddenly, he started to feel dizzy, not noticing how close he was getting to the cliff and it's raging river below. Suddenly, a rock slipped from under his bare foot and he started to fall.

He waited to hit the raging waters below but felt something grab his hand. He looked up, dizzily at the clawed hand grasping his arm, leading to the teeth clenched, panting form of Kagome.

He narrowed his eyes and said, coldly," Release me, now."

She looked at him and panted," I'm not going to let you die."

Still feeling dizzy, Sesshoumaru struggled in her grip.

Kagome's eyes widened. "No! Stop!"

But it was too late. Sesshoumaru arm slid from her grip. Sesshoumaru's eyes widened as he fell down into the crevice, looking back up at Kagome's anguished face until he finally hit the water with a loud splash, dissapearing under it's surface.
Sign up to rate and review this story