Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Untitled

by frankxgerard 4 reviews

Does he wonder what we would have been if he’d changed his mind? He never brings it up; gets mad when I ask him. I don’t push it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-18 - Updated: 2007-08-18 - 538 words - Complete

1Moving
Title: Josiah Iero-Way
Author: FeexGee
Pairing: Frank Iero || Gerard Way
Rating: G
POV: 1st; Gerard’s
Summary: Does he wonder what we would have been if he’d changed his mind? He never brings it up; gets mad when I ask him. I don’t push it.
Disclaimer: [insert witty disclaimer line here]
Author's Notes: Wuahahahahaha!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We go to the park every weekend. It’s the only time either of us get free time usually.
Josiah loves it, I can tell. They both do.
Today’s no different. Frank is pushing Josiah on the swing, laughing when the three year old cries, “Higher! Higher,” His feet swinging in the air below him as he squeals in delight.
Sometimes I wonder, Does Frank Regret?
I look at the ring on his finger. Happily married. Does he wonder what we would have been if he’d changed his mind? He never brings it up; gets mad when I ask him. I don’t push it.
J.J.is probably the brightest, happiest, and absolutely joyful to be around person I’ve ever met. Well, people say that about all babies. He has dark brown hair like his father. People frequently comment about how much he looks like Frank, even though he’s not really related.
Jamia comes by here sometimes when she’s off from work. She kisses Frank’s cheek and talks to Josiah just like Frank; she probably told him to.
Sometimes I wonder if Frank would be different if it was Jamia’s biological child he was holding, not one he selected from the adoption center. If it had been possible for him and Jamia to have had kids, would Josiah still be there with him?
I’d always known he’d be good with kids. The way they had to practically pull him from the fans when the meet-and-greets were over. He’d taught one of the smaller fans; a 9 year old, some guitar in his free time; choosing to do it instead of hang out in the back with the guys. He was a people person, not shy like me.
He pulls Josiah from the swing and lifts him up over his head to look at him, commenting with beaming eyes on how big Josiah is getting, how he’ll be strong one day. Jamia stands next to him, watching Frank interact with his son.
My heart sinks at the sight. Would Frank have done something different if I was the one always around to help him? I was so busy most of the time; doing interviews, writing songs, drawing comics locked in my study. Maybe if I’d spent more time with him…
Frank zips up Joey’s jacket higher and picks him up. Suddenly Josiah’s flying, zooming towards me; Joey The Airplane. He laughs as he sets the giggling child down, his hand on his back. He looks at me and smiles warmly. I return the gesture.
He kisses me, not on the cheek like his ex, but on the lips.
He doesn’t regret, and even if everything would have been different with Jamia, he’s happy as it is and wouldn’t give up our Joe for the world.
Sign up to rate and review this story