Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > No Matter What They Say, Don't Believe A Word

Another Author's Note

by xxACoalminexx 3 reviews

I tell you stuff. All readers of my story MUST read because there is muy importante news.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Parody - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-20 - 210 words - Complete

0Unrated
Another Author's Note:

Thanks again to all of my readers. Yes, its true, I thank you guys too much but it's because I really mean it from the bottom of my heart.Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed readiing your reviews.

This story (well, the first two chapters)randomly came to me in the middle of the night. The night is the best time to think, at least for me. I know the ending was a little cheesy, that's why I hate endings; I suck at them. REALLY tell me what I could improve on. Constructive criticism is highly appreciated.

You guys (along with my real life friends who read this story) have convinced me to write a sequel. I will try my best but if it doesn't turn out so great, please bear with me because it will be the first sequel I have written for any of my stories. And I repeat, please let me know what I could improve on.

I won't be posting anything until the 27th, that's next Monday, because I will be in Texas, visiting these two little demons called my cousins...unless of course, I have time on the computer. But in any case, love all of you guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story