Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Story To Last The Ages

Get Kraken

by irish_ping-pong 0 reviews

The Kraken returns and two titans go and set off an explosive. ONly one thing in their way, Cronus.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-20 - 1208 words

0Unrated
I was so excited on Friday 'cause teletoon aired a whole new episode of cott from season two! it was awesome! Anyway, here's the story! R&R but no super mean comments please. Thanx! :D

“Looks, like she’s waking up,” Archie said peering over Theresa’s body a couple minutes after she passed out.

“Are you alright?” Atlanta asked, slowly sitting up straighter once Theresa sat up.

“Yah, I’m alright, I think,” Theresa answered and looked around. The water seemed calm, no wind, everything was okay.

“What happened?” Theresa asked the others. Herry helped her sit up even higher.

“Well you just sort of passed out. There was this storm and people’s faces appeared in the clouds and yah,” Herry said. He extended a hand to Theresa and he helped her up.

“Okay,” Theresa said calmly. Suddenly, the boat started to shake violently, knocking Odie and Neil over.

“What’s happening?” Neil asked.

“I don’t know, but-oh, hello again,” Odie answered, and soon after he saw the Kraken rise from the water.

“We need a couple of people to get into wetsuits and dive down there,” Jay said.

“Last time Herry and I almost got eaten,” Atlanta refused.

“I can’t swim and I need to search on my laptop.” (Odie duh!)

“Hair,” Neil said looking in his mirror.

“Afraid,” Archie said.

“Okay, that leaves Theresa and I. Come on, let’s go,” Jay said. They changed into their wet suits and got ready to dive.

“Wait!” Odie stopped them. “Here, it’s a smaller version of our last explosive, but it should work just as well. When you get down there set it for one minute and swim back to the surface as fast as you can. If you need any help just use the water proof walky talkies.”

“Uh…sure, come on let’s hurry,” Jay said to Theresa. She nodded and they dived underwater. There were fish of every colour imaginable. There were dolphins, turtles, and other aquatic plants and animals. They saw the Kraken’s fish tail as they passed it to get to the bottom. Theresa and Jay noticed the bottom of some jet skis that their friends were using to distract the Kraken.

“Oh, I don’t think so this time Jay,” said a familiar voice. Theresa and Jay turned around and saw Cronus in his black suit and his evil red eyes glaring back at them. His smile was a demented one, as usual.

“Cronus!” Jay scowled.

“What? No man! It’s me Odie!”

“No, I mean Cronus is down here with us!”

“Oh, I wasn’t prepared for that.”

“Now Theresa, give me the explosive, and run along so no one will get hurt,” Cronus threatened, holding out his hand to take the explosive.

“Uh, I don’t think so,” Theresa answered back.

“Fine.” A light shot out from Cronus’ hand hitting Theresa in the stomach, causing her to be slammed against the rocks. “Give it here.” Theresa rubbed the back of her neck, and said, “No! Go away!” Theresa kicked Cronus in the face and he responded by once again shooting another spell at her which tied her up in seaweed,

“Theresa! Cronus! Stop it! Let her go!” Jay yelled angrily through his voice thing.

“Jay, take the explosive,” Theresa said struggling in the seaweed that continually wrapped itself around Theresa. “Don’t give it to Cronus.” Jay took the explosive, but was still confused. If he didn’t give it to Cronus, Theresa might die, whereas if he did, Theresa would be safe, but she might be mad at him along with the others. As he was in deep thought, Theresa managed to get out of the evil seaweed trying to kill her.

“Jay, don’t give it to him!” Theresa whispered to him.

“How did you get free?” Cronus questioned Theresa angrily.

“You’re not the only one with powers.”

“Blast! Now give me the explosive!” Jay shook his head and still held onto the explosive. “You idiot!” His eyes flashed with rage as a swarm of sharks came swimming towards them. It surrounded them and tried to attack Theresa and Jay. Theresa and Jay fought as hard as they could and Jay still held on to the explosive.

“Theresa can you use telepathy!?” Jay panted as he still fought the sharks.

“I think so, hang on,” Theresa responded. She thought and fought hard, but lost her focus when a shark bit her in the stomach and another one bit her in the arm. She screamed and kicked them off.

“There goes my arm,” Theresa joked.

“What!?” Jay yelled.

“Kidding! You still have the explosive?”

“Yes. What happened? Theresa, are you okay?”

“Yah, I’m good, just hang on, I’ll get them away,” Theresa reassured him. Jay too got bitten on his leg twice, but they still fought hard. Theresa was concentrating very hard, and barely making an effort to fight. She got bitten so many more times, but still concentrated and the sharks eventually swam away.

“Jay! What the heck is going on down there!!?” Odie asked angrily through the water proof walky talky.

“Theresa hurt! We just got attacked by sharks! I think she’s okay, Theresa say something!” Jay asked.

“Something,” Theresa mumbled weakly. “I’m fine, just the salt water makes it sting a bight more than it normally would…but I’m good. Come on, set the timer and let’s get out of here before Cronus comes back, once we do, he can’t reset it.” Jay set the explosive and he and Theresa quickly swam back to the surface where their friends were distracting the Kraken. When they reached the surface, they swam to the boat and climbed in to where their friends rushed to help them.

“Theresa! Are you okay? Don’t say no,” Atlanta asked.

“Yes, I’m fine,” Theresa laughed. Atlanta sighed with relief and they watched as the explosive went off sucking the Kraken in, making a whirl pool. The water calmed down and the Kraken was gone. Neil laughed and just as Theresa was going to too, she felt a burning sensation on her neck. She gasped and put her hand to it right away, and Theresa felt and indentation on her neck.

“What’s wrong?” Archie asked.

“I think one of the charms on the necklace burnt off,” Theresa said.

“Well come on, we have to get you bandaged up,” Atlanta said taking Theresa’s hand and leading her to the only bedroom.


That night, Theresa wasn’t able to sleep, no matter how hard she tried. And it wasn’t because of Herry and Neil’s snoring. Her wounds from the shark attack were very painful anyway she turned, and Theresa could tell that the bandages needed changing seeing as they were almost red instead of white. But that still wasn’t the reason she couldn’t sleep. Something was gnawing at her insides and wouldn’t go away, so she decided to go outside without waking the others. She slowly and quietly climbed down the ladder from her bed. Theresa looked back at her friends sleeping, and smiled knowing that they’d always be there for her.
Sign up to rate and review this story