Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

Some Day Soon

by twiinklestar 3 reviews

This has nothing to do with COTT at all. But it's just something I had to do that's so important to me. It's about my brother at heart. It's my prayer to him. RxR.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-20 - 618 words - Complete

0Unrated
I am a person of christian beliefs so this I pray to the lord.

Dear GOD, I pray that Greg gets better. He's my brother at heart and I don't know what I'd do if he was never okay again. I'd miss him so much as I do right now. It's only been a week since I found out about him and it scares me to death. Please be with him through this tragic time and let him heal so that he can come to highschool with me. I thank you so much that you didn't let him move to New York and that fortunately he will be going to the same highschool as me but I pray and beg you that you let him get better. He's done some pretty messed up things but he's really sorry. I know it. He's the best guy friend that I've ever had. He's always been there for me no matter what. He's the nicest person I've ever met and probably the nicest person I ever will meet. Just please let him get better. Please. Amen.

Hi, as you probably know, my name is Brittany McMillan. Next year I will be attending North Surrey Secondary School. I have a brother. Of coarse he's not my real brother, but he is at heart. His name is Gregory Gill. I love him to peices. Last week, I found out that he had fallen ill. He got a disease. How? Nobody knows. What is it? Same thing. Right now he's at home being fed through tubes and he can't breath on his own. He's a year older then me but he works at his dads business. He had to quit due to his disease. At the moment he's in lock-down. His disease could be contagious. What happened to him by having this disease? So far his lips are gone and yes he still has a mouth. One of his eyes is slowly getting blinder and blinder and he has to wear glasses. Greg may seem like he's macho but truth be told, he isn't. Every summer, something bad happens to him. Something horrible.
2005 - His father had a stroke.
2006 - He accidently pushed his father who fell to the ground. He was sent to the hospital.
2007 - He caught a disease.
Greg and me have been like brother and sister since grade five. It hasn't really been that long but we're the best of friends. Sometimes we get in fights but we always see eachother through. We even call eachother bro and sis. Even at school. Sometimes he can be totally sick minded but he's always loyal and a good friend. In the winter he can be sooo mean - pushing me down hills, tackling me and throwing snowballs at me but in the end hes always there to help me back up and help wipe the snow out of my hair. (: No we're not dating and nor have we ever thought of it. We're just a family. Plus, he tells me that he's in love with a girl. She's lucky. But I would just like to pray for Greg. Like I said, I don't know what I'd do without him. I couldn't possibly live. I'd be miserable. Everytime I think of it, it brings me to tears. He and I are scared equally.

Thanks for reading you guys. (:

I know we’ll be together,
Some day soon;
In the future;
Days away.
You’ll be better;
Up and About.
It’ll be just like old times.
The best of friends.
I miss you so much.
But I still believe,
That you can get better.
I know we’ll be together,
Some day soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story