Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > She's a Killer['s] Queen.

She's a Killer['s] Queen.

by SongbirdFlyAway 1 review

Summer is fiance to the music world's asshole, Brandon Flowers. They are happy and in love... but what happens when Summer runs into her fiance's rival, Pete Wentz at a club in LA? I suck at summer...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 501 words

0Unrated
Something smells...

I opened my eyes and scrunched my nose as a bad mixture of scents filled it. When my eyes adjust to being awake I see my fiance next to me, mouth opened wide and one arm stretched over his head.
I made a face and moved away from the sources. He stirs and rolls over towards me, searching for me with closed eyes, and pulls me into him.

Oh great...

I hate when he gets so tired from a show that he just crawls into bed when we get back to the hotel room. No time for a shower, no time for brushing his teeth. It's just gross. I suck it up because I love him, bad breath, body odor, and all. I throw my arm around him and stroke his hair with my left hand.

I pause and look at the diamond on my ring finger. I smiled thinking about when we started dating back in high school, who would have thought we'd be here right now? When we first started even talking about marriage, there was no way he could even buy me a ring, and now I was wearing this $15,000 Tiffany ring and was proposed to in Paris. I mean, wow. Who would have thought?!

But we deserve it, we deserve this, and we deserve eachother. The man next to me and I have been through so much in our many years together that the one thing we deserve to be is happy. Eww his breath reallly smells.

I slowly slid his arm off of me and ducked out and off of the bed. I put my hair up in a high messy bun and sat in the desk by the window of the high story hotel and looked out at the lights of LA.

I looked back at my husband to be, he was great. And the great thing about him was that he was an asshole. He didn't take crap of anyone, and he was mean to everyone. But for his friends and family, he would do anything for. And for me, he was a total mush: the sweetest and most sensitive person and the best husband you could ask for. He loved me and would do anything for me and I loved him just as much, and we loved eachother. A lot of love going on between the two of us.

I walked over to the bed and kissed him on the head and his eyes slowly opened.

He smiled and rubbed my arm, which was draped over him, propping me up over him. He closed his eyes again and smiled.

"I love you Summer."

I smiled. "I love you Brandon."

_________________________________________________________

okay, now this isn't supposed to actually be brandon's wife or whatever... i know him and his wife havnt been dating since high schooland what not. this is just a story.

eeek... it'll get good. i have some ideas.

oh, and yes i realize that her name will be Summer Flowers. haha.
Sign up to rate and review this story