Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > She's a Killer['s] Queen.

She's engaged.

by SongbirdFlyAway 3 reviews

everybody dance now! dun dun dun dun dunnn.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-24 - Updated: 2007-08-24 - 920 words

0Unrated
I sat at the vanity of the bedroom, curling the bottom of my hair into slight waves and fixing my chunky bangs to the side. I knew we were going out tonight, we unfortunately went out almost every night, and tonight Alternative Press was holding a party at a nightclub in Hollywood for a select group of bands and artists and with my fiance being the frontman of one of the hottest bands at the moment, we couldn't miss it.

Brandon walked into the room and squeezed my shoulder and kissed me on the head. I smiled, happy to see him considering he had been with the band all day.

"Hey baby, you look pretty."

I smiled and continued to curl my hair. "Why thank you. How long is this thing going to be tonight?"

He rolled his eyes and let out a sigh as I giggled to myself. We both hated this part of the band thing... the parties and having to act like one big family with other bands and artists of the moment. Truth be told, I didn't even know who would even be there, nor did I care considering I'd just spend all the time with Brandon and the guys anyway.

"Oh about this? We'll go, shake a few hands and drink a few drinks, and we can go. We won't stay long, I promise."

***************

We entered the posh nightclub a few hours later and met and greeted the hot shots and big wigs. I looked around to see if I recognized anyone, but I had no luck.

Brandon grabbed my arm. "Summer, the man over there is in charge of that British music magazine that we tried to get featured in a few years ago, and he wants to meet with us to discuss a cover and a feature."

I smiled, knowing what magazine he was talking about and how he had wanted to be in it, not because they needed more press, but because that man in charge had poorly reviewed their first album and refused to feature them anywhere in the magazine.

"Oh that's great, are you going to do it?"

"Well, he wants to meet with us in the back room to discuss the details."

My face fell, this meant I'd be left alone in a loud club where I knew no one. "Oh okay, well... I'll just be hanging out."

He kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry baby, I'll try to make it fast okay?"

I nodded and watched him walk over to the man and shake his hand as they headed down the hallway toward the club's private VIP rooms.

I rolled my eyes I deserved a drink.

"Hey, can I buy you a drink?"

I rolled my eyes while I turned to see who was hitting on me. I laughed out loud as I was face to face with the Pete Wentz. I had never met him before, but who didn't know who he was? Especially when the love of your life was more well known for publically bashing him and his band than he was for his actual music.

I already had decided that I did not like this kid, at all.

I let out a short, loud laugh "Yeah right."

He looked taken back by my rude answer. "Oh well, you know, I'm the kinda guy who doesn't like being told no, so I'm gonna stay here and convince you to let me buy you a drink."

My mouth morphed into a disgusted look. I could not believe that there really are people like this that exist.

He smiled and pointed to himself. "I'm Pete."

I turned back to the bar and ordered my drink. "Yeah, I know who you are."

He laughed. "Okay, well now that's settled... who are you?"

"My name is Summer." I kept my eyes on the crowd, searching for people I might have known, but it was a long shot.

I sighed and turned back to Pete. "What?" He was just staring at me.

Pete giggled. "Are you having fun?"

I thanked the bartender as he handed me my drink. "Nope."

"Well, we'll have to do something about that, won't we? Now see, you're not exactly my type... but my buddy over there has been wanting to say hi since you came over to the bar."

This kid was annoying... I could see why him and Brandon didn't get along. "What? I'm not your type? Damn... what ever can I do to change your mind?" My voice showed no emotion, just annoyance.

"Wow, you're cold as ice woman. I'll just have to tell my friend that you're an ice queen and he's too sweet for someone like that."

I looked over his shoulder and saw he was talking about the drummer in his band... the one with the long hair and glasses. I couldn't help but giggle at the awkward way he kept glancing over at Pete and I. I didn't have a problem with this kid, just Pete.

"You can actually tell your friend that I'm waiting for my fiance."

As soon as the words left my mouth, the drummer of Fall Out Boy came bouncing up cheerfully to Pete and I. "Uh Hey guys! Pete, who's your friend."

Pete leaned over to the guy with glasses and purposely whispered for me to hear "Um, a little early on the entrance buddy... and she's engaged."

His embarrassment made me giggle. "I'm Summer."

He smiled and took my hand. "Hello Summer, I'm Andy."
Sign up to rate and review this story