Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Long Forgotten Vow

Chapter Two: Evil Awaits

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

What happens when evil comes?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Kikyo,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-24 - Updated: 2007-08-24 - 352 words

0Unrated

Chapter Two: Evil Awaits

Kagome left the woods and went home. Kikyo was home making stew. "Nice of you to come home." "Sorry. I wanted to get some more practice in. Where did you go? InuYasha didn't know where you were either." "It's none of yours or InuYasha's business where I am or what I do." Kagome was shocked. "Alright. I'm sorry, sister." Kagome set out dishes and Kikyo finished the stew. Their mom and dad came in and they all ate supper.

At night when Kagome went to bed all she could see was InuYasha slaying the demon. In her head she heard him scream, "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer." Kagome looked over to Kikyo. Where was she today? Did she have another boyfriend? Kagome would give anything to find a boy like InuYasha. He cared so much for Kikyo. Kagome feel asleep dreaming of InuYasha.

The next morning Kikyo got up before Kagome and left the house. She wanted to do some practice alone and then meet with InuYasha. "Hi Kikyo." She turned around. "Hi InuYasha. How are you today?" "Good. Want to go for a picnic?" "Sure. I just got some practice in." "Okay. Let's go." InuYasha and Kikyo left the woods. Behind one of the trees was Kagome. She had tears running down her cheeks. "Stupid girl. You know she is with him." She wiped her tears and started practicing with her bow and arrow.

Shot after shot she couldn't hit the tree. "What is wrong with me? I know I'm not as good as Kikyo, but I do well enough." She went to pick up her arrows and start over. She stood at her place and pulled the bow back and shot the arrow. It hit the tree. "Finally." Unknown to Kagome behind her stood Sesshomauri. He was InuYasha's half-brother. He was full demon and hated mortals. "Kagome." She quickly turned around. "What do you want? You better leave? If InuYasha finds you here he'll fight you." "I'm not scared of him. It's you I want." "What? Why?" The only thing heard in the woods was Kagome's scream.
Sign up to rate and review this story