Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > I'm Free

Chapter one

by Kyoko-Uchiha 0 reviews

A character of my own and Itachi. Simple love story about a poor girl who is addicted to Heroin meeting a man that could change her life...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Itachi,Orochimaru,Sasuke,Tsunade - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2007-08-25 - Updated: 2007-08-25 - 599 words

0Unrated
"You Won't Get Away!" Sekeko yelled after three minutes of sprinting. She was almost out of breath.
Itachi just smirked and ceased to run. Sekeko almost slipped trying to stop the alarming speed she had reached. She grabbed a kunai from her bag and threw it at him. He dodged and ran at her. Sekeko cursed as she was still sliding from trying to break the speed and fell on him. All Itachi did was press his dry, but soft lips to hers. Sekeko squeezed her eyes shut and slapped him as hard as she could. When she opened them, Itachi was on a large tree branch. He laid his hand on the red hand print on his face. Sekeko laughed mockingly and recovered from her embarrassing slip. She reached behind her and pulled out three shuriken and hurled them at Itachi. He dodged them again and continued to run.
"Oh, come on, no more running!" Sekeko complained, ignoring the pains in her sides and chest. All Sekeko could do was smirk as they went the exact direction she wanted them to run. When she caught sight of a black coat she smiled and laughed. A replica of Sekeko smiled as Itachi frowned.
"Poor Itachi. You got trapped by a girl. Shameful. And you’re an Uchiha." She mocked. She made sure Itachi couldn't perform hand signs and sat a few meters away from him.
"Are you going to kill me or not." Itachi asked after a few minutes passed.
"Shut the hell up please, thank you." She replied coldly. "I'll kill you when I'm good and ready."
"I see." He stated simply.
'Why cant I kill him?' she thought to herself. ‘How is he any different from the other criminals? And there is a HUGE bounty on both The Akatsuki and Itachi. Good lord this would be a jackpot!'
A pair of hands crawled over her shoulders and embraced her. Sekeko screamed and broke away. She had blood stains on her shirt, but that wasn't important right now. She was Scared when she turned around to find Itachi on his knees leaning in closer to her face.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" she shouted. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU A-" Itachi had kissed her again. Only Sekeko didn't react so negatively. She was Scared but she felt good when he kissed her. She didn't know if him kissing her was to tease her before he killed her, or if it actually meant something. She couldn't move. She found her legs frozen. Her arms wouldn't cooperate. Was it the Sharingan? No his eyes were a normal ebony. She found her arms wrap around his neck and embrace him as he supported her back. 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! HE IS THE ENEMY! WHAT ARE YOU, A SLUT?' Her conscience yelled at her. A tear of slight regret ran down her cheek, but was wiped away by Itachi.
"Why do you cry? Do you regret?" he whispered in her ear, running his tongue down her neck. Shivers were sent down her spine. When she finally gained control over her arms she pushed him away and pushed herself away from him. She wrapped her arms around her knees and buried her face in her lap and cried quietly. Itachi approached her again and put his chin on her shoulder.
"What’s the matter? Are you scared of me? Do you think I’m going to kill you?" He asked her in a mocking voice, breathing in her ear.
"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" she yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story