Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > King and Queen

A Vision Come True

by irish_ping-pong 0 reviews

The creature thing returns, and has a power that might be a little hard to beat if you can't move.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-25 - Updated: 2007-08-26 - 599 words

0Unrated

Hello! Here's another chapter! but i realized that i made a few mistakes on the last chapter, if you were wondering if i missed some parts and spaces...anyway here is the next chapter! R&R! no flames!


“How do we get back?” Neil asked. Everyone paused. They did not know.

“Call Hermes,” Jay told Odie. Odie turned on his PMR and called Hermes. He told them to go to the other side of the steep cliff where he’ll be ready and waiting for them. “Hermes said he’ll open the portal here in a couple of minutes. Whoa, what is that thing?!” the creature that Theresa and Jay battled had returned. Archie reached it first and tried to hit it with his Hephaestus whip, but instead, he froze in his place. He was not stone; he still had the colour his clothes, and everywhere.

“Archie!” Atlanta yelled. She ran over to him and tapped his shoulder and he was as cold as ice. His determined expression still showing on his face. “What’s happened to him?”

“I have no idea! We need to get rid of this thing!” Herry said. Atlanta tried to kick it, but the same thing happened to her as did Archie.

“Atlanta! Every time we try to attack it, it freezes us! What do we do now?” Theresa questioned.

“Don’t let it get you,” Odie answered backing away from it. The dog-like creature noticed this and jumped at Odie, hitting him, and making him a statue trying to protect itself.

“Now what do we do without Odie?” Neil asked loudly. No one answered, being prepared for another attack. The animal growled at Neil, also paralyzing him.

“We can’t run, because Hermes is opening the portal here, and we can’t attack it, this is just great!” Herry exclaimed. “You know what, I’ll try!” Herry lunged at the creature and just like the others, he became motionless and cold.

“Theresa, get behind me!” Jay ordered taking out his sword.

“I’m not letting you sacrifice yourself for me!” Theresa replied.

“Please, I don’t want you to turn out like the others,” Jay said softly.

“I don’t want you to turn to a statue either.” The creature stood in the middle of the circle of motionless titans with their ‘game faces’ on. It glared at Jay with deep hatred in its blood red eyes. Jay was just about to put his hands on Theresa’s shoulders, when he stopped moving.

“Jay! Come on…” Theresa called waving a hand in front of his face. Theresa swore loudly and found that she was alone with ‘it’. The dog/bear thing jumped at Theresa missing, and began to chase her into the forest.

Theresa was running away from something, though she was not quite sure what. It was like an animal. It had a vicious growl, and it drooled…a lot. She was running as fast as she could. Now she would have really liked to be Atlanta, she was the fastest runner in the school and set a new running record that hadn’t broken since the school opened. Anyway, Theresa kept on running, not even caring that the branches in the forest were scraping her pale skin. But she had to stop when she reached the edge of a cliff, that just went black below. Theresa swung around fast and stared the animal in its red, evil eyes that looked oddly familiar. It growled again, showing its white, sharp teeth, and without warning it lunged at Theresa, and all went dark.
Sign up to rate and review this story