Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Evil Step Monster

Back Home

by irish_ping-pong 3 reviews

Theresa gets back to New Olympia and has a new mission to complete with her friends and Orpheus.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-25 - Updated: 2007-08-26 - 679 words

0Unrated

so i've updated all my stories recently and I have nothing left on my computer, so it might take a while to type new chapters...anyway here it is! R&R!



Theresa lay on the ground and waited for Odie to come. She noticed people were staring at her. Theresa hadn’t noticed that she was still crying. One man with yellow sweat pants, an accent, and a blue shirt asked her if she was okay. Theresa just nodded, and yellow pants dude left her to sulk.

Theresa managed to pull herself together and stop crying by the time Odie arrived with his jet.

“Hey Theresa!” Odie said hugging Theresa. “Are you okay?”

“I’ve been better, but yah, I’m good.”

“Everyone’s been so worried! Is everything okay at home?”

“Yah,” Theresa lied.

“Okay…Come on let’s go.” Theresa and Odie hopped onto the jet and flew to New Olympia. Theresa fell asleep on the way there, and was woken up Hephaestus and her friends when they reached the school.

“Theresa!” Atlanta exclaimed and dashed over to hug Theresa. Theresa confused and slightly embarrassed by Atlanta’s actions, merrily responded.

“Hello to you too,” Theresa giggled as Atlanta let go.

“How are you?” Atlanta asked putting her hands on Theresa’s arms.

“Fine, why?”

“Well heard the banging and didn’t know what to expect,” Neil replied.

“Was that your step mom?” Archie asked.

“No,” Theresa lied.

“Okay…anyway. Hera wanted to see us as soon as possible,” Jay said, not fully believing Theresa. They headed towards Hera’s office and Theresa remained quiet the whole time, but suddenly had an outburst and grabbed Jay by the collar on his shirt.

“What did I do wrong!?” Theresa asked loudly. “Sorry…” Jay, just as the others, looked utterly frightened by the strange behaviour of their friend Theresa.

“Good afternoon,” Hera greeted them, “Please take a seat.”

“What did you call us here for Miss Hera?” Odie asked sitting on a couch beside Theresa.

“Cronus has let loose Cerberus. It won’t be as easy this time. Cronus has taken Orpheus’ lyre. You will need to get it, play the music and give it back to Orpheus, who will be particularly happy to see Theresa…” Theresa laughed awkwardly and shifted.

“Why? Hades said something about that, and what does that mean? What did Theresa do?” Neil asked.

“Orpheus mistook Theresa for his wife, Eurydice,” Hera explained. Everyone burst out laughing except Jay.

“Happy day for you?” Archie whispered to Jay who was leaning glumly on a wall.

“Not particularly,” Jay whispered back.

“So what do we have to do then?” Theresa asked trying to stop her friends from laughing.

“You must go talk to him and see if what he knows can help you get it back from Cronus,” Hera explained.

“Do I have to go too?” Theresa asked.

“Yes,” Hera answered simply. “You may go now.”

“How do we get there?” Herry asked.

“Persephone has a path from her solarium.”

“Is she in a bad mood today?” Herry asked hopefully.

“No,” Hera replied. “Now go.” The seven titans got up and started off to Persephone’s solarium.

“Excited to see Orpheus?” Jay asked Theresa.

“Nope,” Theresa laughed and knocked on Persephone’s door.

“Hello?”

“Uh, hi Persephone. Hera said we have to go see Orpheus on the Underworld.” Odie said.

“Of course,” Persephone said happily. She brought the seasons to life and they moved out of the way, “There you go.”

“Thanks,” Theresa said. She and her friends continued on the path.

“Wait, don’t we need money for the boat guy?” Herry asked.

“I have some, Persephone gave it to me in case of an emergency,” Theresa said digging in her jean pocket and found a couple of coins.

“What emergencies could you possibly have that you need the Underworld for?” Archie asked.

“You know, in case the living run out of toast, that sort of stuff,” Theresa laughed as she handed the money to the…(A/N: what’s his name?) guy.

“Haha,” Archie replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story