Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

chapter one

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 3 reviews

>>> i need help with a name for this one. all ideas are accepted >.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-08-26 - Updated: 2007-08-26 - 383 words

0Unrated
“you don’t scare my iero.” I stated calmly with a hint of a smirk. “your so stupid. This isn’t me trying to scare you. I could scare the very devil with just a touch of my finger.” I laughed insecurely. Deep down I didn’t mean all that I was saying. I was shitting myself. Frank scared me so damn much. But I stand tall and never let him see it. “honey, your about as scary as a toothbrush.” I scoffed. Our faces were millimetres away for each other and we were circling each other like lions protecting their pride. “I could do the most sickening and cruel things to you.” he stared straight into my eyes. It sent chills down my spine. I tried my best to hide it. I could see right through that wall protecting the true frank. The wall who the real Franklin Anthony iero hides behind. I see the true frank iero. Misunderstood youngster to loner teen target. Shut in lockers, messy food target, and fucked up by his demented father. And that was just junior high. Now it’s the real thing. Real high school. Bigger bullies, smaller lockers and messier food. But worst of all, his father is growing more and more violent.

I love him to death, but right now every word I spit at him is dripping with vile venom. “I can see you frank.” I tormented. “I see you hiding.” He broke our contact. “you have no fucking idea bitch.” He stopped circling and stared at me. “you don’t know what its like!” he screamed coming forward and pushing me back. I stumbled a bit but regained my balance. “WHAT?!” I screamed back. “I FUCKING KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE! COMPARED TO ME YOU’RE THE FUCKING KING OF THE SCHOOL!” I screamed and pushed him back. He fell to the floor with a thud. “you dog. Your going to be sorry for that!” he stood and slapped me across the face. my face flung in the direction he had hit me. “look at me bitch!” he spat. I could feel tears pricking my eyes. “I said fucking look at me you slut!” he screamed and pushed me down. My head hit the edge of my desk and everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story