Categories > Original > Fantasy

Chaos Pheonix

by WMAbron 0 reviews

The story is about the weapons that are called slayers. They were create by atlanteans and now they are bringing chaos everywhere. A boy named Raijin can save them all with his slayer.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2007-08-26 - Updated: 2007-08-27 - 367 words

0Unrated
( Atlantis 2317 BC. People who were walking past two teens fighting stopped to see what was happening. The fight was near Arganthonios's castle. The castle was made of saphire. One of the teens was Rai. He is 13 years old. He wears a blue sleeveless long coat with blue pants. The other teen was Namihiko. Namihiko is 15 years old. He is wearing silver pants with no shirt on. Namihiko threw a punch at Rai. Rai dodged it and pushed Namihiko to the saphire castle. Some of the saphire chipped off)

Rai: Had enough, Namihiko?

Namihiko: Ha! You wish! That was nothing

Rai: Oh yeah? ( Runs toward Namihiko with a balled fist.) How about this?

(Rai throws a punch at Namihiko, but he grabbed his fist. Rai uses his left fist, but he caught that fist too.)

Namihiko: This is the best you can do? Pitiful. I was looking for a challenge.

Rai: I'll show you who's pitiful. ( Rai breaks free of Namihiko's grab and aims another punch towards Namihiko. Namihiko doded it, but was kneed in the stomach by Rai.)

Namihiko: darn it! How the hell do you catch me with those knees?

Arganthonios: What the fuck is going on out here?

Rai: He's pretty pissed off.

Arganthionios: (Looks at the chipped wall.) Shit!! My wall! You kids chipped my fuckin' wall! Do you know you how much this is going to cost to fix?

Namihiko: A lot?

Arganthonios: Damn right it will! But you are going to come up with the money.

Namihiko: Like the fuck I am!

Arganthonios: What did you say to me? Do you know who I am? I am richer than everybody in Atlantis. You will respect me. Like it or not!

Namihiko: I don't have to take this. Rai, let's go.

Arganthonios: Wait! Your name is Rai?

Rai: Yes it is sir.

Arganthonios: ............ Rai you can work inside. Don't worry about that money problem. that boy out there should take care of it.

Rai: I don't know.

Arganthonios: I'll even pay 50 coins a room.

Rai: I'm in.

Arganthonios: Atta boy. Now yout two come back here at the same time tomorrow.

Namihiko: Whatever.

Rai: Bye, Arganthonios.(walks away.)

Arganthonios: (quiet voice) Goodbye,son.
Sign up to rate and review this story