Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > love is filling the air like oxygen

Love is filling the air like oxygen ch.2

by loveishistory 3 reviews

just read, chapter two!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-28 - Updated: 2007-08-28 - 797 words

0Unrated
Chapter two

shorty but i was busy with school. i'll update again soon

“Urie!” my brother dashed forward and hugged the tall but skinny boy who opened the hotel room door. He had chocolate brown eyes and dark, almost black, short hair. They did the whole manly hug drama and then turned to me. “Brendon Urie, Kimberly Wentz.” Pete said pointing at both of us. I stuck out my hand and he declined it only to wrap me in a hug. I was slightly taken back by this but soon hugged him back.

“Wentz, dude hey long time no see.” I heard another male voice say from inside. Brendon and I broke from our hug and entered the hotel room just like Pete just did only to have 3 pair of unknown eyes look at me. I felt really uncomfortable and shifted in place a little to draw the attention away from me. Unfortunately, it didn’t help…at all.

“Hey guys, meet my sister Kimberly, Kim, this is Jon, Ryan and Spencer. This is the newly signed band Panic! At the disco.” Pete said proudly. They looked okay, Jon was kinda short-ish with really short brown hair and the same colour eyes. He was wearing regular jeans, a plain white shirt and flip-flops. Ryan was tall and skinny with honey coloured eyes and soft looking brown hair. He wore tight jeans, like Pete and me. On top of that was a navy-blue tee-shirt and there were dressy shoes on his large feet. Then there was Spencer with his icy blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing the exact same clothes as Jon which made me grin slightly.

“Uh hi.” I waved a little and Jon attacked me with the same bone-crushing hug Brendon had given me not long before. I hugged back a little and gulped in air as he released me. He smiled broadly and Brendon was in a giggle fit. Yes, he was in a giggle fit.

“So… What now?” Ryan asked quietly.

“Now we chill.” Pete exclaimed landing on the bed that was in the middle of the room. I grinned and looked at the others their faces to see their expression but it appeared to be normal because they all shrugged and took place in the room. Spencer and Jon got themselves on the bed with Pete, Brendon was on the floor in front of it and Ryan was on a chair. I looked around and took a spot next to Brendon on the floor.

“Hi.” He said happily. I raised my eyebrow and flipped him off only to get him on top of me pinning me to the ground by my wrists. He grinned and I let out a huge sigh. “Got ya! Now who’s the tougher one hu?” he smiled.

“I’m stronger, but I don’t waste my energy on dorks.”

He let go of my wrists and landed on top of Ryan’s lap with his arms crossed and pouting. “Ryan?” he nodded. “Am I a dork?” Ryan nodded again. Brendon jumped up, arms wide with his jaw on the floor. “Why am I a dork??” he yelled fake hurt.

“Some people have it in them. I mean look at Pete… OUCH! PETER WENTZ YOU GET THAT PILLOW BACK!” I grabbed the pillow that was now next to me on the floor and threw it back aiming at my brothers head but instead hitting Jon with it. “Oh sorry.” I smiled sweetly and Jon hit Pete with the pillow. “Thanks Jon, you’re amazing.”

“I know. But people can we please watch a movie or something?”

“Or play truth or dare.”

“Brendon how old are you again? 12?”

“20.” He pouted and looked at me.

“Kim want to do Truth or Dare, right Kim?”

“Sure.” I replied. Eventually everyone agreed and took place in a circle we created in the middle of the hotel room. Pete was on my right and Jon on my left. Next to Jon was Ryan and next to Pete was Spencer. Directly across from me was Brendon. “Who’s beginning?”

“I am cause I came with the idea.” Brendon yelled. We all rolled our eyes and let him start the game. “Okay uh… Jon truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Uh… who was your first kiss with?”

“A girl named Chelly.” He answered. Then he looked around. “Ryan truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Kiss Kim. At least 20 second, with tongue.” Damn… I felt my cheeks growing hotter and hotter and I saw how Pete was staring at me and Ryan. I leaned over Jon’s sitting body and kissed Ryan with all the passion and force I had in me. He soon kissed me back and I felt his tongue asking for permission to enter my mouth.
Sign up to rate and review this story