Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the News

Chapter Two

by bigdonadiet

Plans in motion.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Erotica - Characters: Harry, Other - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2005-12-28 - Updated: 2005-12-28 - 4195 words

?Blocked
p { margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 1px } body { font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal }
Disclaimer: Not mine. No profit. No shit.

Harry Potter and the News: Chapter Two

By Big D



The Great Hall of Hogwarts felt larger than it ever had.

Normally, Hogwarts held anywhere from two hundred and fifty to three hundred students. From his spot at the Gryffindor table, Harry estimated that there were only about two hundred present at the welcoming feast this year. Many students, particularly the muggleborns, had been taken out of the school by their parents. Hermione's parents had wanted to remove her as well, but she had flatly refused to return home, and Dumbledore had later been able to convince them to allow her to stay. Many of the muggleborn's parents thought that their children would be safer in the muggle world, but Harry knew that it just made them easier targets.

The Order had been surprised when he had chosen to stay at the Dursley's for the entire summer. He had needed time and privacy to put his plan into motion and those were two things that he had no chance of getting at Grimmauld Place. Of course, he hadn't told them that. He knew that he wouldn't be able to keep what he was planning a secret for long, but the longer he could keep Dumbledore and the Order from finding out, the better off he was. The Dursley's hadn't been happy, but they knew better than to challenge Harry on it. Harry had grown quite intimidating over the last year, mostly due to his prolonged contact with Mad Eye Moody and, at this point, the Dursley's didn't even want to make eye contact, which made Number Four Privet Drive the perfect place for his purposes.

Five dead black tattoos now decorated his chest and shoulders, part of the transformation ritual he had used on himself. In the back of his mind, there was a heavy space that hadn't been there before- the seat of his new powers. When he had preformed the ritual, he'd felt like he was taking a piss in holy water, like he had forever ruined something pure and noble.

Harry shook the feeling off. What he had done, he had done for a reason, and there was no turning back now. What he needed to do now was find out if it really worked the way he thought it did. And for that, he needed a girl.

Luckily for him, he already had one picked out. Daphne Greengrass was a seventh year Slytherin. In Slytherin, the girls fell mainly into three categories, the sluts, the pureblood princesses, and Daphne. The sluts, like all Slytherins, were ambitious, and liked to use their cunts to get what they wanted. The pureblood princesses wanted everything handed to them on a silver platter, without them having to lift a finger. And Daphne? Well, she wanted to murder her way to the top.

Daphne Greengrass was a psychopath. A new Bellatrix Lestrange in training. She had been in more fights and illegal duels in the last six years that any other five students in the school put together. From what Harry could tell, she hated everyone and everything around her, including every last one of her fellow Slytherins. She didn't strike Harry as Death Eater material though. He didn't think that she could ever call anyone "Master". She was, in a word, antisocial.

Harry looked over at the Slytherin table. She was also fucking hot. Her hair was so dark that it almost blended into the black robe she was wearing, and her skin had a surprisingly dark cast to it. As far as Harry knew, she had never let so much as an inch of skin show in public, but her robes couldn't even come close to hiding her full curves. Even so, that wasn't why he had picked her. He had picked her because, of all the girls in the school, she was the least attainable. A girl as sexy as her, even one with her reputation, couldn't help but get hit on every once in a while. But every time someone hit on her, she hit back. Hard. From what Harry had heard, she had put at least four boys and one girl in the hospital wing for daring to proposition her. If Harry could get Daphne Greengrass love him, he could get anyone to.

Harry waited until she got up to leave, and followed her. When they were out of earshot of the Great Hall, he called to her.

"Daphne."

She spun around and glared. "What do you want, Potter?"

He held up his hands. "Whoa, I just wanted to see if you were alright. You left the feast so soon." That was pure bullshit, she always left dinner early, Harry just needed to distract her while he put the whammy on her.

She stalked up to him. "Don't give me that shit, what do you..." She broke off, her mouth hanging open. Harry had looked into her eyes and stimulated that heavy place in the back of his mind.

She blinked and opened her mouth to speak again, then stopped. Harry reached up and touched her cheek, and she leaned into his hand ever so slightly. "I just wanted to see if you were alright," he repeated, "do you want me to go?"

She brought her hand up to hold his hand against her cheek and softly shook her head. Her eyes were slightly glazed over and the slightest hint of a flush was on her face. She seemed to want to speak, but nothing came out.


Harry filled in the silence. "You seem so lonely," he whispered, "don't you have any friends?" Again, she shook her head. "Do you want to go somewhere and talk about it?" She blinked and swallowed, almost as if she didn't understand the question, and Harry prompted her again. He reached up with his other hand and cupped her other cheek. "I want to be your friend, Daphne. Why don't we go somewhere and talk about it?" Harry could see conflict in her eyes, her hateful nature fighting against the feelings of love he was forcing on her, then the conflict seemed to clear and she did something that he didn't think that she had ever done, she smiled brightly. It really was a beautiful smile.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him down the hall. She brought them down several corridors and down to the dungeons, until they came to a room that Harry had never seen before. It seemed to be an abandoned classroom that she had converted into a quiet place just for her. There were books scattered around the room, and a couple of sofas. In the corner, there was a small potions set. He turned to her and saw a shy look on her face. "It's great." he reassured her, "I wish I had thought of a place like this." She rewarded him with one of those dazzling smiles. "I like to come here to get away from the noise." she said.

Harry would have liked to have continued talking, and put off the reason he was here, but he had a mission, and he needed to see it through. He had already proven that he could induce feelings of love in Daphne, now he needed to know if he could bond with her magical aura. He walked over to her and put his hands on her shoulders, she didn't resist so he pulled her into a hug.

She was a bit slow to react to the hug, but she slowly lowered her head to his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist. Harry could feel her soft breasts pushing against him. She raised her head up a moment later when she felt his cock starting to rise under his robe. She looked up into his eyes briefly and then glanced down to where their bodies met. Her tongue darted out and ran along her lips before she looked up at him again, almost as if she was asking permission.

Harry didn't say or do anything. He wouldn't go any farther than this. He wouldn't ask her, or tell her what to do. In this, at least, he would let her make her own choice.

He didn't know whether to feel relived or disappointed when she lowered herself to her knees and started undoing his robe. Small, deft hands made short work of the fastenings, and when she had it open, Harry shrugged it off of his shoulders.

Underneath, he was wearing the standard Hogwarts school uniform, white dress shirt and tie over black slacks. Daphne pulled off his belt and opened his fly while Harry unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. Wide-eyed, Daphne pulled his cock out of his boxers and held it for a moment, just looking at it. Carefully, she tilted it this way and that, getting a good look at it, like she was trying to memorize every detail of it for future reference. Oddly, this gave Harry a bit of a thrill, almost like she was awed by it. It was pretty standard issue, Harry knew, but he enjoyed the idea that she was impressed.

She gave it a gentle squeeze and softly brought her hand up and down it a few times before she leaned in and nuzzled it with her face. She let the tip of his cock run along her face, down her cheek, across her forehead, even along her nose. Harry found this intensely erotic. He felt like she was worshiping his penis, like she was praying at the alter of his masculinity. It made him feel powerful.

Small amounts of pre-cum were drooling out of his cock and leaving shiny streaks on Daphne's face. To Harry, it was like she was marking herself, proving to him that she was his, and his alone. He had a wicked fantasy of her wearing his dried pre-cum on her face all day tomorrow, the smell of his cock in her nose in all of her classes.

In her nuzzling, she hadn't yet brought his prick near her lips. Now she did, gently teasing her lips with the head of his cock before opening her mouth slightly and bringing in just the tip, suckling on it like a baby with a bottle. She looked up at him, seeking his approval of her actions while still holding the head of his cock between her lips. Having such a fierce girl act so submissive for him almost made Harry cum on the spot.

He reached down and stroked her hair, letting her know that he loved what she was doing. She took his balls into her hand before she moved her lips down his shaft, as far as she could go before her gag reflex kicked in. Again she stopped, holding him there while her tongue went to work on the bottom of it, swabbing the undercarriage of his dick. Harry had to grab her shoulders to keep his knees from giving out. He noticed that her other hand had found its way under her robes and down her skirt, which reminded him that she was still fully clothed.

To this point, Daphne had been rather slow and gentle in her ministrations. Now, she changed tactics and began bobbing her head almost violently. Her tongue seemed to be all over his cock, twisting and licking. She even started humming. It was like she had finally gotten a taste of him and she wouldn't stop until she had it all.

Harry wanted to tell her to stop. The bonding wouldn't take effect if her came in her mouth, he needed it to be in her pussy. How ever hard he tried, the words wouldn't come out. He tried to hold on as best he could, and soon, Daphne's humming changed to a soft growl. She was determined to have his sperm in her mouth, and she upped the pace even more. When Harry did cum, it felt like he wouldn't stop. His cock jumped in her mouth over and over again, while Daphne fought valiantly to keep all of it in. Even so, droplets of Harry's sperm leaked out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin. When he was done spurting, she kept up the attack, trying to pull every last drop out of him with her lips and tongue. Harry had to reach down and physically pull her off of his cock. She fell back on her heels, her chest heaving and her tongue snaking out to collect the drops of cum on her face. She looked up at him with an almost fearful expression.

Harry could barely stand. "That was intense!" he said between breaths.

She still had that fearful look. "We're not done, are we?" she asked timidly.

Harry looked at her. "Not by a long shot." he replied, "Hell, you're not even naked yet."

The look melted away and she crawled back over to him on her hands and knees. Again, he was struck by her submissiveness, which seemed so out of character for her. She pulled down his trousers and removed them, along with his shoes and socks, leaving him totally nude. She placed a soft kiss on his half-hard cock and told him to sit on one of the sofas.

She stood before him, kicked off her shoes, and began slowly swaying. Harry was pleased. He had never had a private striptease before. Daphne danced to music that only she could hear while she took off her robe. Underneath, she was wearing a knee-length pleated skirt with a white dress shirt. She untucked the shirt and began unbuttoning it from the bottom, flashing him peeks at her tummy and the undersides of her tits on the way up. She removed the shirt, revealing large breasts covered by a satin bra. Which, oddly enough, was Gryffindor red. She playfully tossed the shirt at him and reached behind her to undo the bra. When it came off, Harry was treated to the sight of the most perfect nipples he had ever seen. Galleon-sized and dark pink, they were crinkled and hard with her arousal. Harry had a desire to get up and get a taste, but he wanted to let her do whatever she had in mind. She turned around and bent over, pulling up her skirt to show Harry her perfectly round ass, covered by red satin panties. She pulled those down, and Harry could see her labia, engorged and ready for him. She was so horny that there were trails of her girl juice running down the insides of her thighs.

All Daphne was wearing now were her skirt and knee socks. She started to remove the skirt and Harry stopped her.

"No," he said, "you're perfect the way you are. Come here."

Her hips swayed as she walked over and straddled his lap. Her skirt prevented him from seeing her pussy, but he could feel the heat coming off of it in his lap. She adjusted herself so that her cunt was against his cock. It felt like there was a mouth kissing the undercarriage of his dick. She pumped her hips a few times, trailing her cunt lips along his prick and covering it in her juice.

She leaned in for a kiss and let her tongue slide into his mouth. They dueled tongues briefly before Harry chased hers back into her mouth. She moaned deep in her throat when he ran his tongue across her perfect teeth. She tried to pull away and Harry caught her bottom lip with his teeth and pulled her back in, kissing her again. Her nether lips were still caressing his hard on, but now more insistently.

Harry's left hand found her breast and pinched her nipple, which made her gasp in his mouth. Harry pulled his head back and whispered. "Ready?"

She leaned her forehead against his and nodded. "Please," she said piteously, "put it in now."

He reached under her skirt and took a firm grip on her ass. He adjusted her hips until the head of his cock was at her wet and waiting entrance and lowered her down until he was about an inch inside her. He could have easily lowered her the rest of the way, but instead he waited. It turned him on when she had begged him to put it in and he wanted to hear her do it again.

"Harry," she whimpered, "please don't make me wait any more."

"What do you want?" he asked.

She cast her eyes down. "I want it inside of me." Her voice was barely audible.

'Look at me." he commanded. She raised her eyes to his.

"What do you want?" he repeated.

She licked her lips. "I want you to fuck me," she said, "I want you to make me yours."

She had no idea.

Daphne all but screamed when he dropped her the rest of the way down his cock. Her inner muscles quivered around Harry's shaft and her hips bucked uncontrollably. All bets were off as she took over and started to bounce fiercely on his pole. Every time she got to the base of his prick, she would clamp down on it with her cunt muscles until it was as tight as she could make it, then rise back up. If she wasn't so wet, she might have been able to pull Harry right out of his seat, just by the power of her cunt.

There wasn't much Harry could do in this position, so he contented himself by running his hands all over her body. Along her hips, up her sides, and to her swinging breasts his hands moved. He tweaked both nipples, which set her off again, before letting his hands move to her face. Daphne grabbed one and shoved several of his fingers into her mouth, sucking on them like she had his prick. Over and over again, she rose and fell on him until he finally lost control. He shot off deep inside her, coating her insides with his seed.

It was like a cannon had gone in his mind. There was a roaring like he had never experienced before as Daphne's aura bonded to his. Alien sensations filled his brain. The feel of a spurting cock in his cunt. Harry's fingers in his mouth. The sweat rolling down his tits as he thrust his hips down. Daphne's sensations, broadcast back to him over the magical link they now shared.

It was too much. Harry blacked out.

Harry didn't know how long he was out, but he didn't think that it was more than a couple of minutes. Daphne had blacked out as well and she was slumped on top of him, completely limp, but breathing steadily. On the back of her neck was a black mark that matched the one in the middle of his chest perfectly. It marked her as his bonded, his slave. His cock was still inside of her, and was starting to rise again. It was the oddest sensation he had ever felt. He could feel both sides of their joining, the wet walls surrounding him and the warm, thickening shaft inside of her.

He had no idea that this would be part of the bonding. He thought that he might be able to sense where she was once they were joined, but this completely shocked him.

He eased her off of him. The bundle of feelings in his mind told him that she would probably rouse in a couple of minutes, but right now, she was still out. He felt a fierce sort of pride that he had fucked her into unconsciousness, even if it was magically aided. Breaking off physical contact hadn't changed the bond at all. He could still feel everything about her, from the slight ache in her hips to the cum running out of her still-throbbing pussy.

That caused a thought to occur to him and he rose on shaky legs to walk across the room. He tried adding to the bundle of sensations in his mind and was rewarded when her body started to jerk in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Half awake, she rolled on to her belly and raised her ass in the air, humping an invisible cock. Harry tried something else. She yelped and woke all the way up as she felt an invisible leather belt smack her ass. Not only could Harry feel what she felt, he could cause her to feel whatever he wanted. The implications of this made his cock as hard as steel.

She raised her head and looked at him adoringly. Harry could feel pure love coming from her along the bond. He allowed himself to feel his magic and found it noticeably stronger. It had really worked. All he needed to do was add a few more witches to the bonding and he might actually have a chance at beating Voldemort.

Harry felt like jumping up and down. He felt like dancing. He caught sight of the absolutely gorgeous, barely-clothed girl who was looking at him with love in her eyes from the sofa.

Fuck dancing.

He strode over to her and kissed her again. His mind was filled with the image of her ass bouncing up and down on the sofa a few moments before. He had plans for that ass.

He pulled her off the sofa and had her bend over its arm with her ass in the air and her face buried in the cushions. He tweaked Daphne's exposed clit, making her yelp, and covered his index finger with her cum for lubrication. When his finger touched her anus, he felt a sliver of fear run through her. He rubbed her back and spoke comfortingly.

"Don't worry Daphne, you're gonna love this."

She didn't answer, but Harry felt a wave of love and trust along the bond. She buried her head in the cushions and held on tight with her hands. Harry slowly pushed his finger in, feeling the rings of muscle in her anus first resist the unfamiliar intrusion, then relax and accept it. Daphne moaned softly as feelings of pleasure started to hit her. Harry added another finger to the first, and she relaxed even more. He reached down with his other hand and collected some of her cum, coating his cock with it. By now, Daphne was throughly enjoying herself. When he pushed in with his fingers, she would push back with her ass to meet him.

When he took his fingers out, she growled. The growl turned into a whimper when he placed the head of his prick at the entrance to her back door. He ever so slowly slid into her. Once again, he could feel both her surrounding him and him inside of her. He gave her a chance to get used to him before he began thrusting. Every time he pulled out, he pushed in a little faster until his hips began to smack against her ass. Again, she began to thrust back against him so that they met in the middle. Harry pounded her as hard as he was able, until her face was almost smothered in the cushions. He came in her with a shout and felt her orgasm hit at the same time.

He wanted to fall down and rest, but he didn't want to hurt her. So, without pulling out, he maneuvered them so that he was sitting in the sofa and she was on his lap, still impaled. The two of them were a mess, covered in sweat and cum, but they luxuriated in the feeling of each other. Right there, with his dick stuck in her ass, he told her what he had done. About the plan to defeat Voldemort and the bond between them. He had expected some type of resentment over it, but the only problem she seemed to have with it was the fact that she was going to have to share him with other girls. She was slightly comforted by the fact that she was the first one he had chosen to bond with. Even so, that was a problem that he was going to have to tackle later. He couldn't have her killing his other slaves.

They cleaned each other up and departed to their own common rooms. Daphne was quite giggly and playful and he had to remind he to act like her normal self when she got into public and also that the bond between should be kept as secret as possible.

She kissed him. "Don't worry Harry, I won't let you down." she said and left for the Slytherin common room.

Harry checked his watch. It was passed midnight. The welcoming feast was long over and he needed to get back to the Gryffindor common room without being seen. He was too tired to try dodging Filtch, so he just let his feet lead him back to Gryffindor tower.
Sign up to rate and review this story