Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Play With Fire

by jillz 3 reviews

...just read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-28 - Updated: 2007-08-28 - 392 words

0Unrated
YA I know this isn’t my best story………..
DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN MCRR! THOUGH I WISH I DID!

He did it again! Frank Iero stole my cigarettes. Just because he’s to stupid to remember to buy his own he HAS to steal mine! I hate it when he does this. Frank looked at me and smirked, his long black hair falling into his eyes.

“Anyone who steals MY cigarettes will get their ass kicked!” he claimed, looking straight at me.

“Like you could reach anyone’s ass” I said to myself as I walked to my bunk and attempted to get an hour of sleep (at the least). I was the bands mother I guess you could say. I was only here because my Dickhead of a brother named Pete Wentz bet $300 that I couldn’t stay on the MCR bus for 3 months without killing anyone or committing suicide. Lets just say the Wentz family don’t back out of bets. Being a 19 year old girl, suddenly made me prey to all Frank’s wisecracks.

The bus was silent for a few hours so I figured that the boys were playing their show. Truthfully, I love My Chemical Romance and I love hearing them play live. I got a small amount of sleep that would keep me going for the next 24 hours, so I decided to make the bus a tiny bit cleaner. I dragged myself out of bed and looked around the room.

‘dishes’ I thought, walking towards the sink.

The door opened and the boys walked in quietly. I was drying dishes and didn’t bother to look up.

“April? I though you were asleep” frank said. I shrugged, still pissed about my cigarettes. Mikey could tell I needed one,, so he handed me a cigarette.
“ALRIGHT!!!” Frank cried. “I’LL GIVE YOU YOUR CIGARETTES!STOP TREATING ME LIKE AN OGRE” he said, taking out my pack of cigarettes and handing them to me.
“Thanks Frank” I said with a smirk, walking into the backroom. Frank followed me.
“Wait so it was all an act?” he asked. I noddedand smirked.
“I really love my cigarettes ”I said with a smile. Frank laughed and we started to play with the x-box.


AUTHORS NOTE!
AND THERE WE HAVE IT THE CRAPPIEST ONE SHOT ON EARTH!
r&r?
xox
-jillz
Sign up to rate and review this story