Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Of Truths and Lies

Chapter 2: Boyfriend?!

by SongOfAFallenAngel 0 reviews

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-08-28 - Updated: 2007-09-03 - 1562 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho. Kiara is owned by Yusuke'sSister.

Claimer: I do own the plot line, the Kuro Tournament, Kristy, Jason, Jessica, Chris, Bashere, and Rhurac.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of Truth & Lies

Chapter 2
Boyfriend?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked towards the front of the room with Mr. Dern glaring at me the whole way. When I finally reach it I head towards the door without so much as a glance to the new students. Once the door closes behind them I turn around to face them with a smirk on my face.

"Don't mind him," I say to the 4 boys and the girl. "He's just an annoying old bastard."

The one called Yusuke - Gel Boy - smiles back at me. "At least someone in this school is interesting," he says. "Anything you can tell us to look out for?"

"Well, Mr. Dern and Mrs. Ahl (pronounced All) are the worst as far as teachers go," I say wrinkling my nose slightly at their names. "And for students, a lot of people are afraid of Ralph (random name), but believe me, he's just a cowardly jerk. Oh, and I also would recommend you look out for Marisa and Clair, a.k.a. Slut #1 and Slut #2." Yusuke laughs at my comment and I can already tell that he seems pretty cool. I think I will get along pretty well him.

Suiichi - who I have dubbed Red - smiles at me kindly. "Might I ask your name Miss Walker?" he asks.

"It's Kristina," I say with a smirk. "But you can call me Kristy."

"Well then, it's a pleasure to meet you Kristy," Suiichi says. I am about to answer when suddenly Idiot (Kuwabara) is down on the floor in front of me, holding my hand.

"I am the great Kazuma Kuwabara!" he exclaims. "Would you do the honor of going out with me?" I stare at him for a moment, my eye twitching slightly before answering.

"If you don't get the hell away from me right now," I say to him while yanking my hand away. "Then I will reserve you a room at the hospital."

Idiot (I refuse to call him Kuwabara) looks at me confused. "But why would I go to the hospital?" he asks me. I look at him oddly, wondering if he is just joking around or if he's really that stupid. Finally, I shake my head and turn towards the hall

"Come on," I say motioning to the direction I was walking. "I'm supposed to give you a tour." I then continue to walk with all of the new students, minus Yusuke who is still rolling on the floor laughing at Kuwabara.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later I'm sitting in the lunch room with Yusuke, Kuwabara, Suiichi, and Hiei waiting for my two best friends to come out. I'm staring at the doors that come from the cafeteria (everyone eats outside) when a voice breaks into your reverie.

"Looking for someone?" Suiichi asks.

"Yeah," I answer. "My two friends Chris and Jessica."

Suiichi sits up at the last name. "Jessica? As is Jessica Calan?" he asks.

"Yeah," I say looking at him confused. "How'd you know?"

"Well I-" Suiichi starts to say when a voice interrupts him.

"Kristy! Kristy!" I turn to see Jessica runs up to me. "Where have you been? I-" she freezes when she sees Suiichi standing next to me. "Oh, hey Suiichi." She says with a smile and a slight blush.

"Hi, it's nice to see you again," Suiichi answers with a return smile.

I, meanwhile, am looking back and forth between them, utterly confused. "You two know each other?" I ask.

"Um, yeah," Jessica says with an apologetic look on her face. "I kind of forgot to tell you."

"Tell me what Jessie?" I ask her suspiciously.

"Umm...well, I kind met Suiichi over the summer and umm...well...he's my boyfriend," Jessica says, finishing the last part really quickly.

I nearly choke on the pop I had been drinking. "You got boyfriend and didn't even tell me?!" I exclaim.

"Who's got a boyfriend?" I hear from behind me. I turn around only to find Yusuke. I mentally sweatdrop; I had completely forgotten that Yusuke and the other new kids were here!

Yusuke's question was immediately followed by a "Suiichi's got a girlfriend?!" from Kuwabara and a "Why didn't you tell us?!" from Keiko (Everyone is sitting at a lunch table outside and it is Kristy, Yusuke, and Kuwabara across from Suiichi, Keiko, and Hiei {with you across from Suiichi, Yusuke across from Keiko, etc.}).

Suiichi almost blushes for a moment. "Umm...guys, this is my girlfriend Jessica," he introduces.

Several people say "Nice to meet you," to which Jessica politely replies to. I grin slightly a Jessica, which only makes her blush, which makes me grin even harder.

I'm about to comment to her when I suddenly hear another yell. "Kristy! Jessica!" someone calls.

I rub my ear slightly and mutter, "What's with all the yelling today?" but turn to the yeller with a grin.

"Over here Chris," I call to him.

He instantly walks over to me but cocks his head slightly when he sees Yusuke and the others. "Who're they?" he asks.

"They're new," I reply simply, then suddenly grin. "But Red over here is Jessie's boyfriend."

Chris looks at him in interest, but Suiichi's interest is now on me. "Red?" he asks.

I just grin and Jessica answers for me. "She has this thing with giving people nicknames," she says with a roll of her eyes.

"Then what's yours?" Yusuke asks.

Jessica colors slightly. "You don't want to know," she answers and looks away. By now I am just barely holding back laughter; such wonderful memories.

Suiichi looks at Jessica amusedly, but turns his attention to Chris. "I'm Suiichi," he says, holding out his hand.

"Chris," said person answers taking Suiichi's hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day seems to pass pretty quickly, and I don't have any of the new kids in any more of my classes. By the time the last bell rings, I'm already running down the hall towards my locker, wanting to get out of school as soon as possible. As soon as I have my stuff, I run through the front door and outside. My eye twitches slightly when I see Chris and Jessica already standing under the tree that we always meet at.

"How is it that no matter how fast I get out here, you're both always already here?" I ask them with a growl. Chris smirks and Jessica giggles, so I just roll my eyes. "Whatever," I say. "Let's just go."

I start to walk with Jessica and Chris following me, when Jessie suddenly calls to something behind us. "Suiichi!" she calls. "Suiichi, come here!" I turn around and see that she is calling to Suiichi and his friends.

The group quickly walks over to where we are. "Hi Jessie," he says with a sweet smile.

"Hey," Jessica answers. "Look, Kristy, Chris, and I always walk home together and we were wondering if you and your friends would like to walk with us?"

Suiichi glances back at his friends and when they all shrug he answers, "Sure why not,"

'And so all -checks the number of people- eight of us are walking down the road,' I think with a mental growl. It's not that I don't like Suiichi and his friends, quite the contrary actually; I think they're really cool, it's just that I'm not in the greatest mood right now. Why you ask? One word: Ahl. As in Mrs. Ahl, the biggest bitch on the planet. Let's just say she proved that title today.

I continue thinking about what happened with her earlier today when a voice brings me back to the present. "You okay?" someone asks.

I jerk up and see Yusuke walking besides me. "Huh?" I ask.

"It's just that you're glaring at the sidewalk so hard that I'm surprised it's not cracking," Yusuke laughs. I blink in surprise; I hadn't realize what I was doing.

"Mrs. Ahl again?" Chris asks coming over to walk on my left side.

I smirk at him. "Cha," I answer.

"Cha?" Yusuke asks from my right (Yusuke is walking on her right and Chris is on her left).

"It means yes," I say with a shrug.

"In what language?" Yusuke asks.

I shrug again. "None," I reply.

"Huh?"

"It's just something Kristy says," Chris tells him as he puts an arm around my shoulder. "It's not in another language."

I give Chris an innocent look and ask, "Should it be?" Both Chris and Yusuke laugh and are about to reply when I suddenly realize where we are. "Sorry," I say as I slip out from Chris's grip. "But this is my street." I start to walk off and call, "See ya tomorrow!" over my shoulder. Chris, Jessica, Suiichi, and his friends all wave me goodbye as I leave.

I walk about half way down the street I had turned down and stop at an apartment building. Walking up to the door, I unlock it and walk inside. Glancing at the clock I see that Jason should be home now like he is everyday.

I start to walk around looking for him. "Jason? Jason?" I call. "Jay, where are you?"

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story