Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Differences of Comrades

by KouenTaisa 0 reviews

A little peice on the differences of two members of the 7th Cell. Oneshot.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Naruto, Sasuke - Published: 2005-12-28 - Updated: 2005-12-28 - 411 words - Complete

-1Boring
Differences of Comrades
Oneshot


Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or these characters...although I wish I did.

Sasuke Uchiha, one of the last two remaining survivors of the Uchiha Clan.

Naruto Uzamaki, a trouble-making orphen with the intent of becoming the next Lord Hokage.

Two very different ninjas with very strong dreams. Naruto was intent on doing anything he had to in order to become the next Lord Hokage of Hidden Leaf. Sasuke, on the other hand, was striving to become the strongest so that he could defeat the one that slaughtered his entire family...the one that he called brother. Both were Genin in Cell 7.

Bitter enemies and heated rivals, they hated each other with a passion that only came close to the one that burned for their individual dreams. Naruto, to be respected as the best. And Sasuke, to exact revenge for his clan. Who knew that being in the same Cell would change their feelings about each other, slowly but surely?

It was a change that Kakashi was hopeing for and one that Sakura thought would never come. In their first mission as a team, Sasuke was willing to give up his life for Naruto...and Kyuubi was willing to exact revenge for the death of a comrade. Naruto had been unable to keep the kitsune youkai under control at first, his anger raging inside like an immortal fire. Yet soon he was barely able to grasp control back once again from the youkai that he shared a body with...or more exactly, the one that shared a body with him.

This comradery between them grew until they were seemingly the best of friends while the most bitter of rivals at the same time. Sakura understood her teammates while Kakashi just shook his head at their antics. They were going to become strong together, no matter what stood in their way. Nothing would stop them from going to the top together.

Even though their differences were many the few similarities they had out-weighed anything else. Now, as they stood back-to-back with each other they were no longer trying to figure out how to harm or incapacitate each other. At the moment they were just triyng to be friends and be the best of comrades while at the same time striving to beat each other.

Differences don't always stop you from being friends...or in some cases rivals.


Author: Yes well, my first Naruto story! So read and review!
Sign up to rate and review this story