Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believe Every Lie

FIFTEEN

by aznfoblover 3 reviews

another chapter for you. review it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-09-04 - Updated: 2007-09-05 - 737 words

0Unrated
15.

“Oh, Patty,” Joa said as she most likely just remembered what we had talked about in French. I pouted.

“Only I can call him that. Right, Patty?” I asked. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

“Right. I don’t want all of you calling me Patty. It’s bad enough one of you does.” I smiled cheekily and Joa rolled her eyes.

“Anyway, Patrick. I’ve changed my mind. I’ll go tomorrow,” she said. Patrick smiled even bigger and Mike just sat there. No one said anything for a while and I got up and started playing on the piano. I started picking out random notes.

“Hey, that sounds pretty awesome,” Mike said. I gave him a strange look.

“No, he’s right. Do it again,” Patrick said. I shrugged and complied. “Hold it right there.” He walked over to the computer, fiddled around a little bit, and looked at me expectantly and I played the little tune again. Patrick nodded approvingly and we all crowded around the computer as he pressed a few buttons and fiddled around a bit on the media mixing program.

We saw him using some drum track from his email. He looked around at us nervously and pressed the play button. I gasped as I heard what was being played.

“What? Is it horrible?” he asked nervously. I smiled and shook my head.

“It’s wonderful. We just need a bass or guitar part for it and it would be perfect. But I have to know: who’s playing the drums?” I asked. Patrick ducked his head and turned red, mumbling something.

“It was him,” Mike said. I raised my eyebrows. “I was there when he recorded it. He’s wonderful and a prodigy and all that good stuff.” Patrick rolled his eyes.

“I’m not gonna have this stupid conversation with you again Mike,” he said.

“You could be a one-man band if you really wanted to,” Joa piped up.

“Yeah, except my lyrics suck. And I’m not that good anyway. It’s just something I picked up from…my parents,” Patrick said evasively. No one said anything else, and Patrick saved the little tune and emailed it to himself.

We turned the computer off and sat down on the floor in our little circle again.

“We’re sitting on the floor again,” Mike whined. Patrick, Joa, and I simultaneously rolled our eyes. “There aren’t enough chairs with you here Ria. I vote you out of the group.” I sighed, pretending to look dejected.

“Hey, that’s my girlfriend. She’s un-voted out of the group,” Patrick said in my defense, putting an arm around my shoulders and glaring at Mike.

“I second Patrick’s vote. Or un-vote, I guess. She’s cool, Michael, you even said it yourself yesterday,” Joa said. Mike gave an exaggerated sigh and held up his hands.

“Fine, I surrender. But we seriously need more chairs in here. My butt is too good for the floor,” he said. I laughed.

“Why don’t you just steal one from another room?” I asked. Mike looked like this was slowly dawning on him for the first time.

“Hey, that’s a good idea! It’ll be our secret spy mission. Get a chair from an occupied room!” he said. Joa and I fought to keep our faces straight and didn’t look at each other for fear of bursting out in unstoppable laughter. Mike outlined a plan to get one from the practice room down the hall and we all were forced to agree on it.

“Alright, everyone know what they’re doing?” Mike asked. We all nodded. As soon as we got out to the hall, Mike ran down to the room we were stealing the chair from alone. I looked at him, got a chair from the room across the hall, and went back out to see him looking very much alone in his “hostile takeover” of their room and chair. Joa, Patrick, and I looked at each other and couldn’t hold it in any longer. We burst out laughing and couldn’t stop until the day ended. Of course, Mike ignored us.
***
A/N: Guess what. I'm awesome. I know. I'm blowing off my homework to be awesome for all of you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Review.

OH. Is anyone going to the 12/1 Fall Out Boy show in San Diego?
Sign up to rate and review this story